It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in 2003 A comet almost 2x the size of Jupiter !!!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"A comet almost 2x the size of Jupiter (the largest planet in our solar system) recently passed through our solar system but was never reported on main stream media because the scientists and astrologists "thought we were toast". This comet, which Nissim believes was Nibiru, should have disrupted our solar system due to its mass and gravitational pull. Mercury should have been pulled into the sun while earth should have experienced tidal waves all over the planet. The comet was on track to hit the sun, but a huge sun flare emission veered the comet off course, as it traveled past the sun and out of our solar system. This was visible from the west coast in the early morning in February 2003. Two comets have gone by inside the orbit of Mercury into the sun."

Dose anybody know something about it ?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by iasenko]
(title edited)

[edit on 11-6-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
twice the size of jupiter? if its so bug shouldnt it be considered a planet. and i think we would notice a giant rock out there without media telling us . its twice the size of jupiter and close. jupiter can be seen with a telescope and its mad far away. so i doubt we would not have noticed.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That is fine entertainment! Nice find, mate.

I think the idea is to spook people out of fearing this stuff. If that were to happen the best thing for us is to ignore it and let it hit. No way out...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Something twice the size of Jupiter passing through the solar system would probably, besides other things, perturb the asteroid belt and fling stuff our way.

It's complete bollocks that something twice the size of Jupiter could even lazily "drift through" the solar system in just one year - take Neptune for example, it takes 165 years to orbit the Sun.

If they're labeling it as simply a "comet" instead of a "supersized hypergiant planet" then you can already tell that this is crazy talk, even more so than the other silly Nibiru junk.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yup, its crazy talk ahright!!!!!!!

Hundreds if not thousands of astronomers and skygazers watching the sky each night and they all somehow missed a comet the size of Jupiter passing through???!!!

Come on now, or are they all part of the coverup cause the govt didnt want us to know???!!

Also that guy with the long hair looks like a kooky con-artist, I'm surprised he even has an audience

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Although it wouldnt suprise me that they wouldnt want you to know somthing like this was happening, it would also not suprise me if somone forgot to take their medication.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Firstly Jupiter is a gas giant, and I'm willing to bet any object that large or larger will also be a gas giant.

Secondly I don't think Jupiter is all that far from reaching critical mass, ie:- spontanious thermo nuclear reaction, (or whatever it's called) becoming a sun. That's how gas giants become suns. So this object would probably have been a dwarf sun.

Sufice to say, We havn't had any dwarf suns shoot by the inner solar system in 5 billion years.

Though I have heard the therory of a brown dwarf star that exists in the Ort cloud surrounding our solar system and is in sincronised orbit with our sun, which is where the whole Planet X or Niburu idea comes from, a rock zipping between suns. Though either of which, should they prove to exist won't be passing through the inner solar system EVER.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
1 - telemetry is something that humans create, my point is that images
displayed are not the reality occured and recorded, but are recreated...
another subtle thing that shows artificial nature of presented videos is that shown external observer view is impossible. in reality observer needs to
be somewhere to measure effects of sun on the comet - that now is impossible unless you assume starship Enterprise is real.

2 - Nassim himself when answering a question says that the dark line
in sun telemetry is the hand that holds that small disk....so if there is a hand that hold some small disk then conclusion from 1 is valid - videos
shown are artificially created.

now - if they are created artificially then presented theory is not a fact.
i can "create" a video of talking lizard and claim that they are real, if
that video would be real - then talking lizards could be possible but
recreated material is not a proof. sorry.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
LOL!

Good Old YouTube Eh! Your one stop shop when you want all the facts!

People who believe this crap should be forced to get a tattoo on their forehead so people can clearly identify them when they escape from the funny farm!

IRM

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Common guys i'm getting sick of people saying things are not true when they are, After all it was on YOUTUBE

[edit on 7-11-2008 by duffster]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by iasenko
"A comet almost 2x the size of Jupiter (the largest planet in our solar system) recently passed through our solar system but was never reported on main stream media because the scientists and astrologists "thought we were toast".

Counting the tail of a comet doesn't count
There was no comet bigger than jupiter in 2003

But there was in 2007...

Comet 17P/Holmes shocked astronomers on Oct. 24, 2007, with a spectacular eruption. In less than 24 hours, the 17th magnitude comet brightened by a factor of nearly a million, becoming a naked-eye object in the evening sky. By mid-November the expanding comet was the largest object in the solar system--bigger even than the Sun. Since then, the comet has faded back to invisibility.

www.spaceweather.com...

And NO it has nothing to do with Nibiru... its a COMET

Stop getting your news from Youtube and try the real world. There was a thread on it here at ATS as it was happening with members taking pictures. It was big enough to be seen by the naked eye for over a week

Its amazing really... all these posts laughing it up... yet all along there was a real event...

Sad so very sad.... :shk:

[edit on 7-11-2008 by zorgon]

(image tags)

[edit on 8/11/08 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah I remember it being discussed on C2C but that was just it's 'glow', not it's size as a solid. Didn't it have something to do with charged particles or something?

IRM

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I actually watched that BS

This guy is supposed to be a physicist? Gimme a break...

He says data is hard to find on it? That is Comet NEAT. Took me from the last post to now to gather this

www.nasa.gov...

The imagery is from SOHO satellite...

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Well thanks for presenting this clip
Now I can save time and NOT watch the 6 plus hours of his stuff...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Yeah I remember it being discussed on C2C but that was just it's 'glow', not it's size as a solid. Didn't it have something to do with charged particles or something?

Explosion that created a debris cloud that expanded larger than the sun... no MASS just show...

Same with the NEAT comet in 2003 It was caught in a mass corona ejection and flared bright.

Also on the video he points to the inner circle on the disk as the size of the sun when in fact the entire disk is the size of the sun.

This guy just made my list of 10 worst disinfo agents

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Explosion that created a debris cloud that expanded larger than the sun... no MASS just show...

Actually Zorgon,

There was a fair bit of mass ejected:

Holmes exploded like 24 kilotons of TNT and ejected 10 million metric tons of dust and gas into space.

source

Hardly insignificant... although you are right when you say it was all show, as the density of the material ejected was so low... basically a big cloud of dust!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Look what the kook posted on his website

Main site: www.maya12-21-2012.com...

This is what kind of weirdo we're dealing with

Bush family tries to flee to Paraguay: maya12-21-2012.com...

And more of the regular 9/11 kookiness: maya12-21-2012.com...

And yet some more crazy stuff: maya12-21-2012.com...

Need I say more????

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I assume we are talking about Nassim Haramein lectures from 2004, yes? I watched it -- all of it
-- a while back. He certainly starts off compelling, and I think at the time he believed that they -- the physicist, a woman, can't remember her name -- were going to be published with in 'peer review journals' .

Well, they weren't. He has no formal education, which certainly should not exlclude his views, and she has not been academically active for well over a decade and has some weird scandal where she was squatting on a deceased Dupont's property in the early 90's.

The only place his/their theory was 'published' was at some New Age site -- and his theory has pretty much gone the hell/handbasket route with the marked decrease in solar activity upon which so much of it hinged.

Beyond that, I personally tried to research some of the info that he is summarily putting forth as 'fact' -- Chartres, Copper Scroll, Rasta Ark Of Covenant, etc. -- and frankly, I could not find much to corroborate it except the occassional website where others where speculating also.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

If the makers of the video are going to talk about Nibiru, they should at least read Zecharia Sitchin's books. Nibiru is not expected to visit Earth until @ 2600AD. Plus, as previous posters have noted, an object twice the size of Jupiter would be extremely noticeable. Jupiter itself is very bright in the night sky, so imagine a much closer object twice the size out there.
Anything to sell a book or DVD.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
Look what the kook posted on his website
... more of the regular 9/11 kookiness: maya12-21-2012.com...

A post calling for "an honest, independent investigation of 9/11"? You'd have to be a kook or a spook to want anything less at this stage, IMO.

As Haramein's videos - they're full of entertaining and thought-provoking stuff. Like the idea that a black hole between the ventricles of the heart is what gives us life. How then do people live for extended periods with artificial hearts?

[edit on 7-11-2008 by EvilAxis]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join