It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up to you each to help out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What was seen is death...... and you hope to initiate such death through words or deeds. This is a judgement you hope to inflict upon the world. You are fearfull and in such fear you seek to be the one that pulls the trigger so that no one else can. You feel weak and hopeless, but being the one who paves the way will make you strong right? complete? In the fear of man there are 2 responces fight and flight. You obviously cant run so instead you choose to be "the one in control".

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinkmore
Everyone looks at the Bible, and they see prophetic visions of the future. What if Revelations was a vision of the past?
It's just as feasible. In fact it would make more sense, seeing as how the bible is just patched together from the many religions that came before it, a lot of them having the same stories.
Many doomsayers and end-of-days types keep finding new 'prophecies' that are coming 'true' even as we read this post. Even though they turn out to be hoaxes, or just paranoia. And some of us keep believing. Again. And again.
It is rather silly, the faithful have been seeing the signs of the apocalypse since just after Jesus supposedly died. Every generation is convinced they are living in the end times. And they will continue to do so as long as there is organized religion.
That is because they did not know any better due to the church killing them for learning. The bible is an astrology calendar just like the rest of the stories around the world. There is only one date and people are to ignorant to understand.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by The Stand]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
What was seen is death...... and you hope to initiate such death through words or deeds. This is a judgement you hope to inflict upon the world. You are fearfull and in such fear you seek to be the one that pulls the trigger so that no one else can. You feel weak and hopeless, but being the one who paves the way will make you strong right? complete? In the fear of man there are 2 responces fight and flight. You obviously cant run so instead you choose to be "the one in control".

You assume much you know not. What kind of death are you implying? Death of not fulfilling prophecies? Or death or humans?

Are my words controlling when they cant force any one into using their will? No. Ppl who will do thing will do things through their decision alone. No teacher can make you apply anything. It's all up to the student.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Your intent is selfish and blind, and for that you will be rewarded properly. You hope to shorten the time of those who are still yet learning.. such as yourself, and for that you will be rewarded properly. The ignorance of this is where you fail, because ignorance was your reward and you display it proudly.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
The ignorance of this is where you fail, because ignorance was your reward and you display it proudly.

If I fail, my work shall not fail. And if my work shall not fail, then I do not through it. Only thing I display is a view. Use it or not, know, it isn't recieved through every body well as long as certain condemn it one way or another. And it through just those alone it is claimed a fail.

And it looks like condemnation is your reward you display boldly and unrationally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join