It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Skeptics: Artist claims alien visitation!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I was looking at youtube the other the day and I cam across this artists who claims to be inspired by aliens. Yeah right. The other thing about it was that his art wasn't even all that good. I don't understand why people make the outlandish claims. There are no aliens until they show them selves. This guy is clearly a loon. Take a look at his video and tell whats the ATS verdict.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Who's to say that the artist didn't enter another state of consciousness and perceive some sort of external sentience that he chose to term "aliens" or "inter-dimensional beings". Many people report seeing all manner of creatures when they take entheogens like the Psilocybe mushroom or '___'. I firmly believe that certain forms of meditation coupled with breathing exercises can lead you to very similar states of mind.

What you choose to do with the information you gather, from one of these sessions in an altered state, is another thing entirely.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by AnubisOfTheEastandWest]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnubisOfTheEastandWest
Who's to say that the artist didn't enter another state of consciousness and perceive some sort of external sentience that he chose to term "aliens" or "inter-dimensional beings". Many people report seeing all manner of creatures when they take entheogens like the Psilocybe mushroom or '___'. I firmly believe that certain forms of meditation coupled with breathing exercises can lead you to very similar states of mind.

Yes this is true. I'd like to add to this & say that meditating coupled with breathing exercies allow me to communicate directly with the Galactic Federation of Light.

C-BuZz

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
UH HUH!
Here we go again.
I am familiar.
Nuff said.
Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Reminds me of the cover of the Black Sabbath album Mob Rules

hardrockhideout.files.wordpress.com...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by malignant_tumor]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Actually, deep meditation can cause a person to go into stage one sleep without them being aware of it. Stage one is exactly when hypnogognia occurs.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by handcock

I agree. I really don't think there's anything abnormal going on here. Unless of course aliens decide to speak through the apparent use of erector sets. He's an artist too and as a fellow artist I can say we're all a little nuts lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This artist is clearly off the deep edge.... it's just funny me.... lol

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's just a picture of what this artists mind looks like after too much intake...looks like a good start on his heavy metal rock band cover album jacket though.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Even if he is off the deep edge, I like the way he expresses himself through his art.

There's a fine line between genius and madness.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think its more madness than any thing else. and when I stare at his art like he says i just get dizzy.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Artists are by their very nature - creative!

This guy is also an artist..... a bullsh*t artist!

Looks like he has an orifice fixation actually and that's where the relationship between him and the aliens ends!

lol at your user name btw

Star & Flag just for that!

IRM

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I agree this isn't art it's bs.... all i want to know is where is the proof please!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I don't understand why people make the outlandish claims.

Because of his claim of ET inspiration, he has managed to generate a considerable amount of attention.even though his Art clearly stinks. E.G: This thread dedicated to him.

Perhaps he is making some cash off of his artistry.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
While I cannot justify this individuals experience, and there is the smell of BS lingering around this entire post, I do think that the individual feels as if it's real to them. Something not understood by someone is often mislabeled.
For example, many decades ago a modern plane would have been mislabeled as a giant silver bird or a phoenix or something like that.
Perhaps this individual is having visions that they lack the ability to describe any better than they are.
All that being said, until I see proof, I only have my own experiences to go on, as described in post following the link in my a fore mentioned reply to this topic.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
my theory on telepathic contact is that when tripping, your altered brainwaves randomly connect with the "tesla" universe energy they use to communicate possibly. Which could be an explanation for the pyramids, the lotus eaters etc.. that randomly exist around the world, even today. Perhaps there was a time we all knew about these creatures because 90% of the populace was on some kind of altered mindstate and mentally more in tune with a earthed culture as tribes, not divided aspects of a broken concept.
ehem.

top topics

join