It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Lawyer Dispatched To Alaska To Retrieve Some of Sarah Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

GOP Lawyer Dispatched To Alaska To Retrieve Some of Sarah Palin

www.huffingtonpost.com

Sarah Palin left the national stage Wednesday, but the controversy over her role on the ticket flared as aides to John McCain disclosed new details about her expensive wardrobe purchases and revealed that a Republican Party lawyer would be dispatched to Alaska to inventory and retrieve the clothes still in her possession...

For weeks, the McCain-Palin campaign has dealt with the fallout from the disclosure that the Republican National Committee was billed for $150,000 in wardrobe purchases for the Palin family -- a discovery that was widely ridiculed and undercut Palin's hockey mom appeal.

Several McCain aides said they had recently discovered that Palin's traveling staff had used personal credit cards to spend as much as $20,000 to $30,000 on additional wardrobe items for Palin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
HA!!!

"This is not who we are"

After making such a big deal out of her consignment shop clothes as proof that she didn't need or want or ask for $150,000 in high end clothes she tries to skip off with them.

Tiny Fey had her pegged... in fact I would have perferred Tiny Fey portraying Sarah Palin over Sarah Palin herself.

I repeat... HA!!!

I knew this was going to happen... in fact I am actually surprised the GOP has sent a lawyer to get them back... I figured they would just try and forget about it.

She is a total phony and this is simply more proof of it.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join