It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Obama voter in Pennsylvania admits to CNN that he voted multiple times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

An Obama voter in Pennsylvania admits to CNN that he voted multiple times

corner.nationalreview.com

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote Early, Vote Often [Greg Pollowitz]

An Obama voter in Pennsylvania admits to CNN that he voted multiple times:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable.
Acorn and all the evidence of voter fraud, and yet, still people don't care. Does anybody else wonder how much more fraud was rampant in this election? Acorn's actions should be fully investigated and this guy ought to be checked out too. What do you people think?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just by the tone of his voice, I'd say that he was being sarcastic. Any halfway intelligent person would not tell a person from a nationally televised newscast that he/she voted more than once.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't think he was actually being serious. Sounds like he was being sarcastic to me, but I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
There's already a thread. We discussed it on Election night.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Zenagain]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
why would you admit to a class 5 Felony? That's a little strange if you ask me. The dude probably didnt even vote.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

What do you people think?

It sounded like the reporter took what he said out of context... and that guy seemed really stoned to me. The topic at that point was "long lines" and about deciding to come back to vote at a different time. He said he decided to come back and vote a couple of times [because every time he got there the line was long]

I also decided to come back and vote a couple of times. The first time I waited in line for 45 minutes, the second time nearly an hour. The third time I decided to go back and vote was about 5pm on Nov 4 and there was no line.

So, I also decided to come back and vote a couple of times.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

www.youtube.com...

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable.
Acorn and all the evidence of voter fraud, and yet, still people don't care. Does anybody else wonder how much more fraud was rampant in this election? Acorn's actions should be fully investigated and this guy ought to be checked out too. What do you people think?

I think, the Republicans stole the last 2, even if it was stolen (and thats a big if)....the Republicans were beaten to the punch.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
He had to have been joking. A Democrat won the election so every thing was fair and square. Voter Fraud and Stolen Elections only happen when the Republicans win.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
As pointed out above, already an existing thread on this story, Please follow the link and continue to add thoughts and comments there:
"I voted for Obama a couple times!"

thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join