It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bin Laden Has Been Dead for HOW Long?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If applicable, I protest in advance this thread being moved from the War on Terrorism board.

This is a very popular site. It seems there are enough readers here worldwide where someone would be able to pass along a message, through however many channels, directly to someone in an al Qaida (to the extent the organization is real or legitimate) leadership position. The message is: Show us proof that Osama bin Laden is alive. Show us a verifiably recent video of the REAL guy; not the fat-nosed-black-bearded "Osama." I maintain that his real name in English (so to speak) is Osama been Dead (pronounced the American way).

Any guess as to the REAL reason bin Laden isn't on the FBI Most Wanted list?

Could Benazir Bhutto's casual remark in a TV interview (about bin Laden being killed by, I think, Sheikh Omar) possibly have been connected to her being murdered shortly after?

What about the account of one of Osama's sons in an interview that his father died of kidney failure back in (I think) late '01?

To me there's no question that bin Laden has been dead for awhile now. It's just a mystery as to how long ago; and how he came to meet them thar (alleged) virgins in Paradise.

I was mildly interested in Barack's acceptance speech at the DNC up until he commenced yammering the gubment party line (lie) about hunting down ol' bin Laden.

Is there anyone brave enough to take the ultimate bin Laden challenge?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If they were you definitely won't be hearing about it if they know what's good for them. Admitting Al-Queda contacts is a sure way to end up 'disappeared.'

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i know Al Qaida, hes a good bloke and owns a mechanic shop down the road from where i work, dont know if he knows anything about Osama but ill ask him if you want

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

Sorry I was temporarily distracted. Certainly someone could manage verbal contact without any identification devices. I'd like to see links, videos, opinions, expositions. Point is to keep this thread moving ehough to ensure greater probability of success... Will be back shortly for a little while.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well, since this thread hasn't been bumped too far down the board at this point, I guess I should be thankful. The bin Laden illusion must be exposed! All illusion-based government must be as well. We need not fear a logic and love-based society.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Personally i do believe he died a little while after the 9/11 attacks of Kidney failure. But he is still on the top 10 list.
Osama Wanted

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Sunket]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Both the New York Times as well as Fox in 2002 ran articles about Bin Laden's (Tim Osman's?) death in Dec 0f 2001. Here is a link to a thread that has links to both of those articles as well as a link to Bhutto's mention of Bin Laden being dead taken from the BBC. It has the censored as well as the uncensored versions. It IS a shame that those that falsely believe Barky Obama is going to bring any kind of HONEST change to the District of Corruption are going to have to awaken to the fact you can't set in the Big Chair without being a prolific LIAR, but awaken they must.

Bin Laden likely IMO never left the employ of the CIA and probably was ALWAYS an inside informant as Agence France Presse reported he met with the FBI just months before 9-11 and was not apprehended. So many lies fed to the sheep, so many Bogie men out there to keep them contstantly stirred up and afraid, a real shame Americ will NEVER get anyone honest to lead them EVER. Those that set around thinking some Gubmint savior is gonna come and cure their country's ills are in for a long long long delusion. Barky has been (s)elected to simply take these profitable wars (that won't end in our lifetime) into the Caspian Basin and likely now is considering how to bring back mandatory service to get a new supply of meat to through on the sacrificial fire.

Link (many good links in this one worth reposting for those wanting to make the effort)

www.correntewire.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Link to Bin Laden's funeral article in Egyptian paper:

www.welfarestate.com...

Obama would gain much more respect and support if he could come out and tell Americans just how the last administration(s) has been using Bin Laden to further their Globalist Agenda through lies and fear tactics.

But don't look for that any time soon. It looks to me like the very SAME Globalist handlers that pulled the Bush/Cheney puppet strings now have the Obama/Biden puppet strings firmly in their blood stained hands.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hello all,

You might be interested in this thread that I started recently from an article I found in a British newspaper:
Bin Laden video alert to Obama

If this is true and it comes out then he might possibly still be alive ... (unless of course it is faked like they report a few Bin Laden videos have been).

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Well according to this from the BBC it seems that the CIA have said that they believe he is hiding in NW Pakistan.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here is some more interesting information and I have heard that his death was reported in a Pakistan newspaper but I can't remember which one.

Bin Laden's voice was detected regularly until [14 December 2001] by intelligence operatives monitoring radio transmissions in Tora Bora, according to the Pentagon [details]. Since then, nothing has been heard from the al-Qa'eda leader and President Bush has hinted in private that bin Laden's silence could mean he has been killed. [Telegraph, 12/28/2001]

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication. Click for full sized image
With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The newspaper that reported Bin Laden's death was the Pakistan Obsrever. Here's the report from fox news:

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."

The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."

Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.

When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."

The fox news link doesn't work anymore so google 'fox news' 'Bin Laden' and 'dead' and you can still get it if you click on 'cached'

[edit on 11-12-2008 by truecolours]

new topics

top topics

join