It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment: Mind over Matter. Please Participate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OK lets give it a try. All it will cost you is a few thoughts a day and to make a post here.

I want to try and use our minds to force the universe to cause Osama Bin Laden to be found and or killed and immediately reported to the world within a week or so.

We will need at least 5000 - 50000 thousand people to do this in the next few weeks to make it a worthy attempt at controlling the universe with our thoughts or prayers (how ever you want to look at it).

Simply post here:

I command the universe to find and or kill Osama Bin Laden right now and for knowledge of his demise be know to all immediately.

If you prefer prayer just post:

(Your deity of choice) I pray to you to have Osama Bin Laden Captured or killed and for his demise to be known to the world immediately.

Also repeat this thought and prayer often every day for the next few weeks.
Lets hope this happens so we can bring both wars to conclusion ASAP.

I have my doubts but lets give er a shot

Thanks

(edited to fix typo in title)

[edit on 11-6-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Asking the universe for the death of someone you have no intimate knowledge of is really not a good idea.
All you know about OBL is what some spin doctor has told you.
There has never been any decisive proof.
For all we know OBL is dead already.
The point is, we will never know anyway.
Besides preventing some future event, what good will this do anyone now.

Suffice it to say that the universe has it's own way of balancing tings out whether we like it or not.
We may never see that balance in our lifetime, but it will happen.

There are much bigger things going on.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Bravo everyone... it worked...
we were even able to go back in time a few years
and will his death... wow...

but Obama will be disappointed... now he `ll have to find another
fabricated terrorist to hunt...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

The financial sector should be sufficient.
If not that, then the citizens would do rather nicely.
Considering that if things really do get any worse, people may actually get off their couches and do something about it.
The Gov simply cannot have its own flock running amok upon their land now can they?

[edit on 6/11/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think a lot of people were already doing that dont you think? Personally, Ive forgiven Osama and his CIA terror cell the moment the towers fell, and wishing death on people is no better than flying planes into towers.

Like someone said before, asking the universe to kill is probably not a good idea. The universe might just hear you, and the intent of death, and think you wanted a semi to hit your car. I dont think the universe looks at individuality, you and osama are the same to the universe.

I will instead manifest and pray that unadulterated truth be known by all earth citizens.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Take some advice: Do not use this sort of thing in this manner to wish harm upon another. While it may seem you are doing a greater good, you have to have something before you can share it and so you will bear the negativity first. It will come to you from the strangest places and can put others around you in harm's way including the very one's you wish to help. This is personal experience and I warn you, don't F around with it.

There are ways of ameliorating things for yourself but I won't share them to assist evil purposes. Instead, I will decisively block you for the good of everyone.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Thank you kindly.

The universe is a creator. The only purpose of destruction in the universe is to give rise to new creation. As I have assiduously posted several times before,
The ONLY irrefutable truth I have ever found out, about the universe, is CHANGE.
Change, IMHO is the Only universal constant.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What did Bin Laden do?

The US government blew the buildings up....

I thought everyone knew that by now....

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

Also repeat this thought and prayer often every day for the next few weeks.
Lets hope this happens so we can bring both wars to conclusion ASAP.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by worldwatcher]

And what makes you think the death of Bin Laden will end the war or wars. Hussain's been dead a while now and theres certainly no end in sight there yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

I gave it some thought and my recommendation is to focus on the opposite, more positive condition of being free of terrorism and to let the universe work out the foiling of the plots of whoever is truely responsible for such acts. The Universe knows who they are but we, mere mortals who often cannot see past our proverbial noses, cannot be truely certain.
Focusing on our own well being and safety automatically protects us from making grievous errors which is repaid in goodness rather than evil, especially if we would otherwise be mistaken.

new topics

top topics

join