It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Simon Gray?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I've been going through some of the older posts on the website, and have come to like Simon's contributions in the past...

which begs the question... where is Simon now?

His profile shows he hasn't been posting regularly in a while... is he MIA?

Simon, where are you?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
He's gotten quite busy lately. I know that ATS was handed to Skeptic, from my understanding and he has done a bangup job (actually it was handed to the amigos.)

Any rate, Simon is around sometimes, but he's quite busy, he's got a life besides ATS after all.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
His profile shows that he logged in today. So I'd say he hasn't gone too far.

The day to day operations of a board of this magnitude is a daunting task which undoubtedly takes up most of the time the owners and staff can offer when logged in. Unfortunately, the participation of staff as members takes a bit of a hit.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Right now Simon is getting his briefing from MI6 about the new American President.

Then he has an appointment to visit the Queen for tea(shes been bugging him for weeks now :shk: )

Then there is his regular meetings with international intelligence leaders. You know standard stuff, giving them assignments, and getting international intelligence reports.

Then he has to "sanitize" all those reports to give to heads of state, just so they don't know too much.

It's a pretty busy life being Simon Gray.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

I was told that they just came in to collect their money bags.
That and to randomly ban some members to assert their dominance and for the rush.
They also pee on the servers to mark their territory.

I guess what I'm saying is that they're usually around on Fridays.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well, I noticed he's been logging in...

But I haven't seen him write lately

I've just been surfing around the site, and wanted to see more of his writings...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Does that mean I have to hound Springer and Skeptic Overlord to give him a little slack? so he can post

Does it kill him to not have the time to contribute to his creation? From what I saw, he really enjoyed posting and talking with members in the past.

I personally like the theory that Intrepid has him locked in a closet in the frozen north up there...

btw intrepid, I just pick on you because I imagine you really do dress like your avatar when you log in
I don't know why, but its a mental picture that really cracks me up

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

I personally like the theory that Intrepid has him locked in a closet in the frozen north up there...

WHERE! WHERE! WHERE!
Trep, where did you hide him?
*AD FREAKS!
Gimme 3 hours and I'll be there!

For the record nj2day..it ain't frozen up here..YET.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Busy? Looking at his profile, he's only posted thirteen times this year and only created one of those threads himself.

SO, Springer and Crakeur ARE busy though - they are always posting here and must surely still find time to have a life on the side.

I don't personally think he's THAT busy that he'd give up on the site he created when the other three are working so hard on it it. I think he's handed over the reins to them. For what reason, I don't know, but I do notice that the 3 amigos seem to now be SO, Springer and Crakeur (who is also listed as 'owner' on the ats tinwiki btw).

Perhaps he's caring for a sick family member or something like that. I think that is a reasonable excuse for absence of being here, but just saying 'well he's very busy' doesn't quite sit right when you consider the work the other 3 put in. They are also very busy but you know what they do for the site. I'm pretty sure that it isn't Simon that's been getting all the advertising in or making site modifications and improvements, so what exactly is his role here now?

My 2c worth anyway.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Where is he?

Try looking in here

You might find him.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 7/1108/08 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Simon Gray was abducted by aliens in 2005 and this site was ceased by government officials. Subsequent "appearances" of Simon Gray were impersonators.

Having spilled the beans here you will likely never hear from me again as all my own data will be removed as if it had never existed.

The NWO is here NOW and they OWN you.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well I happen to be good friends with Simon and if you ever wondered what he does here is a little sample of the plush and eloquent lifestyle he lives:

While monitoring ATS for the latest threads on his ultra modern computer systems, he is also busy controlling the worlds monetary system from behind the scenes. Busy busy busy...

And if you ever wondered what the ATS point system is all about, take a look at one of the million point club benefits. Once you have earned over a million points you may option to spend them on one of Simon's million-point member getaways he features 3 times a year to different exotic locations world wide.

Stay tuned for more about Simon and his private world, what a man, what a life.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Simon Gray is now somewhere between here and Abell 1835 IR1916 (around 3,230 million light-years away). The details of this mission are little known, sadly we have little to go by besides the cryptic way in which slamming his fist on his varnished desk he yelled, "Dratted Ekpyrotic model!" (whilst shaking his fists at the sky)

It is believed by close friends and relatives that he left to end the nuisance of cosmic darkflow, simply because the idea of a multiverse was not to his liking.

Godspeed Simon Gray.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

The NWO is here NOW and they OWN you.

You had one more anagram to use up. Let me help:

The NWO WON and are here NOW; they OWN you.

JSR

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i would not be surprised if Simon post under a another screen name. can you imagin the flack he would get as an amigo if he were to get into a heated argument.

maybe he just wants to be just another ATS'er......

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi folks, thank you for the concern/intrigue regarding my presence on the forums. I can assure you all that I do actually check in to the site a good few times every single day and find great enjoyment reading everybody's debates and discussions.

The reason for the low post count is quite simply because the majority of my posts take place in the moderator forum behind the scenes, as opposed to on the general forums visible to members & guests. (Posts in the mod forums are not picked up.)

However, in fairness my online presence is nowhere near what I would like it to be but unfortunately I have to do the day job! My passion for ATS is still very very strong but sadly passion can't always be the number one priority in life.

Have no fear though, I'm doing fine and ATS is doing superb thanks to the great executive management team, admin staff, mods and those crazy ATS Mix! loons too.

Simon

[edit on 7-11-2008 by SimonGray]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Simon, I thought you were busy fighting crime and defending the world from the forces of evil? Aren't the Super Friends still looking for you?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonGray

I haven't made your acquaintance before simon, but I'd like to say that this site is a credit to you and the other amigo's and staff who work so hard and had the vision to realise what a user generated content ecosystem could achieve.

My sincere thanks to you and everyone concerned with ATS/BTS for a great FREE site.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonGray

Thanks Simon... I guess I'll go back and keep reading your stuff from "back in the day" until you get more time

Any recommended reading?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
He was just over at Time has come ats to impletment HTTPS protocol a moment ago, trust me he is around.

Besides, stick around long enough and you will see him hidden behind the wall of secret service style body guards.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join