It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a top secret plane?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
Aurora plane it looks like. Not many pics of them. try google images. Some pics you get of them will be long and narrow, but some more like what you posted.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by opal13]

Oh you just made rofl

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have not read all the posts due to time restraints (you guys are prolific writers hehe) but to me it looks like a UCAV, like the US NAVY / NORTHROP GRUMMAN X-47A PEGASUS UCAV

link: www.vectorsite.net...

apologies if someone mentioned this earlier

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Nicolas Flamel]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel
I have not read all the posts due to time restraints (you guys are prolific writers hehe) but to me it looks like a UCAV, like the US NAVY / NORTHROP GRUMMAN X-47A PEGASUS UCAV

link: www.vectorsite.net...

apologies if someone mentioned this earlier

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Nicolas Flamel]

Actually its nothing but a Hoax until the OP posts the information requested so many times.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hmm,

okay let's assume (and I do believe) the photo is real. It resembles an F117, unfortunately the photograph (while good in quality) was shot from a reasonable distance. Combining the factors that a person needed to be (A) in viewing distance without getting removed, (B) the photograph was shot in day lite and (C) this forum still up and kicking I'd assume it is. If however we assume hypothetically it would be a top secret project and be a UAV then It would be pretty lame. UAV's are already very difficult to see on radar and look like birds when detected. Off coarse, the US is still conducting top secret research on UAV's like that termo optic thingywingy they are hiding in a certain airbase facility due south in the US but hey it's better then China's failing radiowave project they try to keep hidden in Yin Mountains thou I'm slightly worried about the side effects of their brainwave manipulation. Ow well, it's in a barren place anyways and it's not asif anybody is going to miss those few nomads.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This has a very uncanny resemblance to what the Aurora/Astra should look like.

The photo is likely faked (like many others before), but if it is not, we are looking at an unmanned or manned hypersonic craft. Cool stuff!

The lack of a visible cockpit does not immediately classify this vehicle as an unmanned drone. There are many examples of Aurora being hypothesized as having a blended canopy. Still, it would seem to make sense that if this craft were developed it would have evolved into an unmanned aircraft.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I can't believe you people are still commenting and flagging this HOAX.

Your are giving them what they desire.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would just like to add to this..

I also visited the Area 51 area in August and saw 2 of these aircrafts from the road outside Rachel on the way to Tonapah

It would have been on Thursday 7th August at around 8:30/9am

They were flying very low and very fast a lot faster then any other aircraft I have seen previously and I live here in the UK near 2 air bases and used to seeing all sorts of aircraft flying and low altitudes.

I couldn't say what it was that my friend and I saw and wished I could have got it on film but they were gone before we even thought about it.

Was interesting to say the least

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ampaf707

It could be a newer version of an old F-117. Those bad boys are pretty old, it's hard to believe they haven't been modified over the last 20 years.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Echoing earlier comments that a hoax until the OP answers straightforward prominence queries.

If real then manufacturing should be relatively simple - take a sheet of black A4 paper, fold here and here ....

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ampaf707
Hey guys!
I notices that a few people requested that I post these images on imageshack. I will do this but it probably wont happen for a couple of days because I'm leaving to go camping this weekend.

Peace

Seems to be a long camping weekend.

Camping at area 51 again? Posting images from other people?

Weekends over! I believe tomorrow is Wednesday in California.

Putting pics up on imageshack is a long and painstaking stack, we all know!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is an amazing thread; threads like this are the entire reason i joined ATS so many years ago.

Thank you so much for finally giving us some conclusive photographic example of a true UFO.

Though if I had to guess, I would say:

is a working, modified model of

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
i dont understand wot all the who ha is all about he hasnt come on here and said he saw a ufo or anything so unusual and has nothing to gain from saying he saw some test plane flying around, but people on here are tearing him apart for it how can u expect people to post stuff if u all go after him like hes making up some conspiracy to make money off, why cant u just accept if anything its a test plane so wot big deal we know there out there and they have been for many years this is just a waste of posts and time, u guys seem to want blood for a photo these days.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

sorry but the f- 117 doesn't have three white spots on the underside I've seen that configuration in an interview with an employee at area 51 it was that ( three in a triangle) configuration that caused thrust

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

This looks like ufo technology... the bottom shows where the waveguides would go... this is not your typical flying aircraft.. Can you elaborate on how the object was moving?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's beyond me why the mods haven't labeled this a hoax yet. Really? What do you need mods?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Images uploaded to imageshack

Links:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ampaf707

Thanks for putting the pics out there - I am no expert so will leave it to others to disect.

If it wasn't manufactured by the process I mentioned earlier it is definitely something different.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well it won't be anything 'really' secret as none of that stuff is flown in the US anymore and certainly not from Area 51.

All of the the top secret airframes are now test flown in the Australian outback. There is a certain area a couple of hours or so outside of Alice Springs where the reception that you receive if you stray too close will make the camo dudes at Area 51 look positively welcoming

[edit on 12-11-2008 by wozza]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

It's beyond me why the mods haven't labeled this a hoax yet. Really? What do you need mods?

Why would this be considered a hoax, it is simply a question of weather or not it is a top secret aircraft.
For it to be considered a hoax, it would have to be proven that the OP delibrately posted obvious fake images.
Do you see anything obviously fake about the images, and if so could you elaborate?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join