It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Nwo article by an argentina newspaper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Obama and the Nwo article by an argentina newspaper

The real change of Obama

Changing everything ... so that everything remains the same

Barack Obama: "The man chosen by the bankers'
By Kurt Nimmo from Infowars

As an example of the kind of "change" we will see now that Obama won the election for president, consider the man who chose chairman of the Department of Treasure: Governor Jon Corzine, a former managing director and CEO of Goldman Sachs and member of the Bilderberg group. Corzine is in the "short list" together with the Clinton Lawrence Summers and Robert Rubin. Summers is a member of the CFR and Bilderberg Group, and Robert Rubin, director and conselour of City Group, was the fifth general manager of the CFR and member of the Bilderberg Group.

Governor of N. Jersey, Corzine, is the perfect choice for an Obama administration. It is a "liberal" in the CFR who favors further intrusion into the lives of the people.Corzine wants to expand in the government including the Universal Health Care, protects the law for registering weapons and their desire to have responsible for early childhood education.

According to NJ.com, "Corzine has played a key role in the Obama Universe , as economic adviser and for the preparation of the incoming president."

Corzine, Summers, Rubin ... it really not matters who. His administration will continue with the plan of the bankers to bring down the economy, moving towards a system of a NWO, and allow the bankers to continue with an unpredictible centralization of power.

Obama, who controls nothing, is a mere face for our slavery, of course his administration will be filled with the elite. Others have speculated that instead of Corzine, Obama would put the former head of the Federal Reserve, PaulVolker, to lead the Treasury, citizen and member of the CFR Rockefeller, Bilderberg and participant of the Bohemian Club, also member of the Trilateral Commission (TLC).

As a professor at Georgetown and historian of the CFR, Carroll Quigley, said that the goal of the Banker family and his subjects, is nothing less than:

create a financial world in private hands, able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy as a whole.

Feudal control-style by the world's central banks acting in concert, with secret meetings and secret agreements.

James Paul Warburg, son of a banker and autor of the Federal Reserve. Paul Warburg said in the Senate of the States United in 1950: "We will have a world government, you like it or not. The only question that arises is whether this government will be by domination or by consent. "

As seems so far this banker will reach to its goal of a world government under the mandate of intraducible name of Barack H. Obama, and will be in the short term and witht he consent of the American people.

source, diario La Nacion
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
obama,nwo,bilderberg

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is an article of a newspaper of my country that y find very interesting, I dont share or reject what it says and thats why im posting it to share with you an know your opinions. Y would like to believe that it isnt true but seeing the show usa made of the elections it wouldnt surprise me.

See ya.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Can you please provide a link to the original source with a bit more information about the news paper that printed the story. Is the news paper considered main stream media in Argentina?

Interesting article. I would not be surprised at all if it was true. Obama could be nothing but a hand picked patsy for the NWO. We'll know soon enough in a few months.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Obama could be nothing but a hand picked patsy for the NWO. We'll know soon enough in a few months.

More than likely.. but so was the other guy.
It was blatantly obvious that Obama was meant to win that election.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

By Kurt Nimmo from Infowars

Not really an impartial news source.

As suggested.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

The newspaper is one of the major in the country I would say its the third in importance the article is taken from here www.infowars.com... however it was on paper in la Nacion, i will look for it furter.

See ya

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I know im being picky, but i dont trust news source articles that contain spelling errors. To me that wreaks of poor journalism and immediately makes me qustion the validity of what is being written. Just my 2C.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

It is because I traduced it with google look in the page i subitted.

Bye

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

It is because I traduced it with google look in the page i submited.

Bye

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I know im being picky, but i dont trust news source articles that contain spelling errors. To me that wreaks of poor journalism and immediately makes me qustion the validity of what is being written. Just my 2C.

what do u mean...english is not the official language in argentina ... its obvious a translation

omg, you americans ...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JackRyan

You know the more I think about this the more I believe what this article. I keep thinking back to when Joe Biden made this statement:
"Watch. We're going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy. "And he's going to need help . . . to stand with him. Because it's not going to be apparent initially; it's not going to be apparent that we're right."
www.nypost.com...

I have been bothered by this quote and that it seems to have been glossed over and minimized by the media. At first I thought this generated crisis would be a military action now it seems clear to me that the crisis will be finiancial. The US economy could collapse and the dollar will be worthless. The Obama administration will intoduce a new currency to the people a one world currency or more likely some type of North American union currency sometimes called the amero (I hate that name I hope they call it something else
)

This would not go over well with half the population and could even spark a civil war. The other half of the population will blindly follow their dear leader.

top topics

join