It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want you all to remember

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Leftist mode? This thread just gets more childish, start reading from your OP and it goes down hill from there. Why if you plan on childishly telling Obama supporters “I told you so” can we not have the same opportunity to do so with someone you support? As for Obama not being as bad as Bush JR, oh no, I have never claimed that he could not screw up more than Bush, Bush has shown us even the unthinkable screw ups are quite capable. Obama could be worse or better, I don’t yet know which he is, we shall see.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Remember what nice things you said about Obama and the promise he is bringing to the US as of January 20th 2009.

Copy all those thoughts and statements you have made into a Word file and keep it safe.

Let's all re-visit those comments 4 years from now, in addition to a copy of his election promises, and see where we stand.

As long as you do the same thing :-)

As I have mentioned many times over, my victory has already been won, and no one can take it away from me. The battle over anti-intellectualism and character assasination as campaign tactics has been fought and won.

No longer will Americans stand for the anti-intellectual tactics which leverage fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Did you see how many people from the demographic of "uneducated Americans" supported the McCain ticket? Almost all of them. There was a reason for that. And it had to do with these campaign tactics which were based on a hope that the majority of Americans were idiots. Well, I think we have finally passed a corner on that.

Whatever happens from here on out will have no bearing on that victory. And so while you sit back wasting your energy hand wringing over what might happen, I'm happy in my present moment. Lovin it.

God Bless the USA!!!!

Long live the Educated Masses!!!!

[edit on 11-11-2008 by HunkaHunka]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join