It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: Palin didn't know Africa was a continent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Okay so I know many of you on this website don't like Obama but... If John McCain was actually elected and suddenly died, would you really want this woman to be your president?

Here is a very interesting video:

And another one with Bill O'Reilly:

This isn't just MSNBC, this is FOX!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Not only that,

According to the Fox news source,

She refused a prep before the couric interview

She didn't know the countries that made up NAFTA

She started to "crack" after seeing press clippings. She would throw "tantrums" and acted horrible to her staff and "reduced them to tears."

She just stepped out of the shower when McCain staffers went to get her from her hotel.

She was a "shoppaholic."

$20,000 went to Todd Palin.

A McCain staffer was angry that others from the camp were talking behind her back so when he made that public, he was fired.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The thought that there are "Palin 2012" people already truely frightens me. I know she is a charismatic person to conservatives but why won't they go behind someone like Paul, or Baldwin? I mean, those are the real conservatives with a great amnount of knowledge and love for their country. I myself am not a conservative but I do have great respect for those two men because I know they would do anything to protect the country they love and the liberties to upholds.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Dances With Angels]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
No thoughts yet, anyone?

no one liner

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There are at least two threads about these same findings already, which is probably why you are getting many responses.

To be honest, I'm not surprised by any of this. Those first two tv interviews with her showed all I needed to know.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There have been a great many, including guys like Alex Jones, that indicated this exact thing was going to happen following the election.

According to the New World Order folks, the McCain-Palin campaign never had a chance to defeat Obama in the General Election. Palin was a complete and miserable pick to secure their loss.

All these things stated about Palin are anonymous, which I do find interesting.

Here's an example of such thought:
McCain and Palin were never seriously in contention due to the coming October Surprise, so this gave the Illuminists a chance to cater to the Christian Right without any worries about Palin ever becoming President in the event that McCain could no longer serve in that capacity. Once again, the naive and fawning Christian Right got all excited over being patronized in yet another false-flag overture to Christians. The Palin nomination was intended as a plug for incumbent traitors in Congress who had electorates filled with Christian voters. The idea was to energize these Christian voters so as to help these incumbents get reelected. In this manner, the evil Illuminists attempted to keep the best government officials that money could buy in office, while the government officials who were up for reelection attempted to keep their established system of embedded graft and corruption going. Apparently, despite all that has happened, the Christian Right still can't recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing, nor are they able to perceive when they are being led down a garden path. With that kind of gullible leadership, Christianity is doomed in the US. In time, we will become just like Europe, unless God intervenes with an Exodus-like series of miracles to spark a Christian revival, because that is what it will probably take to wake up our sleeping Christian leaders.
theinternationalforecaster.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
There are at least two threads about these same findings already, which is probably why you are getting many responses.

Oh dang.. I hate when that happens

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Can anyone give me the link to the other post?

again, not a one liner

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dances With Angels

Originally posted by Alora

Oh dang.. I hate when that happens

I think we've all done it. Or at least I have. Dagnabit

Interesting information, MOFreemason...in a frightening sort of way.

new topics

top topics

join