It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo cluster of orbs canada daylight 2008

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Okanagan, BC, Canada, November 2nd, 2008 around supper time.
I filmed this right after a rainbow, which is why I had grabbed my camera to begin with. The rainbow was gone by the time I had my camera, but these countless orbs filled the sky. It was nearly impossible to capture a good shot. I did the best that I could do. They stayed in formation for the most part and then drifted off. The sighting lasted about 10 minutes.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Great video and nice capture. Those are exactly what I have seen in the sky before.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark W. Griswold

This is just a small part of the footage Im going to try get the rest of the footage off Gary he is bit shaking up about this sighting .

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
when was this? and where? That's pretty clear, maybe there are some other witnesses out there.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It's a little hard to make out but to rule out the possibility of those obejcts being balloons there needs to be movement in several directions at some speed.

What do you think balloons or not?

If not, then it's become ridculous the number of sightings people are having atm (me amd my friends included).

We'll get answers soon...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Can't wait to see it! I've seen similar video on youtube of these orb/spheres. You really got a great capture there. I don't think anyone can claim these anything other than ufo's.

As far as balloons---I don't think so. I've seen these in the sky also, and these aren't balloons.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Clark W. Griswold]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

It tells you at the top of the page dude I cant get a hold of him right now will do in a couple of days cheers.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

The footage is a lot longer were he has got some close ups they seem to be appearing and disappearing which rules out balloons i know he has lots of photos of ufos over his town.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Nice vid! Pretty lucky for you to catch these things... I think I've photographed these things before.

I should start skyfishing soon again

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hasnt this already been posted?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Oh sorry, maybe not, I saw it on a different website

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by Jinni

The footage is a lot longer were he has got some close ups they seem to be appearing and disappearing which rules out balloons i know he has lots of photos of ufos over his town.

I've also noticed the appearing and disappering of the obejcts.

MIght that actually be the autofocus of the video camera? Given the background is the sky and clouds the objects may seem to be disappear when attempting to focus.

I've tried this too. Same effect.

P.S. This obviously only holds water if they ALL appear and disappear at the same time.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It seems like they are NOT balloons and the disappearing effect does not seem the be as a result of the autofocus.

Why? at 3:21 on the far right you can see one orb move very fast to the left toward another stationary orb.

There are several scatterred orbs that do not disappear with others. The only other reason could be the clouds in front of them or built in camera post-processing (i.e. noise reduction).

If they are not balloons then I'm convinced they are UAVS using SWARM multi-agent Artificial Intelligence technology (along with a novel propulsion system). WOrk on SWARM tech has been going on for sometime in the public domain.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

defi not balloons could be military could be alien similar to Mexico orbs clusters

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Great example of UFO orbs. Well done. I have seen these for many years so I know this is for real. I have never seen so many of them clustered together before except in a Mexico clip and an Australian one. It is very special. Please rest your hands against something next time to keep it stead and zoom in closer. I know it will just show white light but still good to see.
I am giving you a star.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is pretty sensational footage!

Could you upload the raw footage onto megaupload or a similar site so we can see higher quality footage, what exactly was the footage taken on and what format?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Nothing conclusive there but not to bad

Is it possible that it could be a flock of birds, because they do fly in formation and have been mistaken as UFO's before

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

this is not my footage its a friends Its filmed in Canada im trying to get more details off Gary that filmed it he said the footage is a lot longer and he has some close ups as well just need to wait and see.

Brian

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hang on, someone else posted this vid a couple of days ago. I know because I watched it.
Maybe it was uploaded to youtube earlier by the originator?

Regardless of who owns it, it looks quite impressive.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

its not birds or balloons I think its something else. UFOS

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join