It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I welcome the one world government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
No thanks. I don't buy into the idea of a benevolent NWO. Don't bother trying to sell me bridges, swampland or bailout plans either.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Why do we need some over lord to tell us how to live, in the first place? How about a no government world, instead of one world government? I guess it's just been beaten so hard into our skulls for the past God knows how long, that we're animals, to be controlled and "screwed" over and over again, that most just learn to except it. In some cases even welcoming it. It absolutely sickens me that when I mention this to someone at a party or what-not, the reply I usualy get in return is that we "need" a government... Can you believe that? We "need" to be controlled. In other words, we"re too incompetent to survive on our own.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Honestly how a government is intending to make a one world government if they can't even make peace in one single country? Second. How they would be able to make peace between races, nations and cultures that with their own government can't do anything at all? This one world government is the dream of the fools, nothing more. Liberal morons, whose are still believing in a miracle, while they can't accept the fact, human nature itself can't be changed, especially not with force. If someone is willing to make a one world government, that one will be wiped out in a record time. Resistance, nationality is in the blood of every nation and race. If someone is willing to force it to the people, that one signs his sure death. And honestly I really hope that the one who is intending to make this sort of one world government will be shot on sight, because this sort of fellows whose wants to force every sick ideals to others without even ask them... deserves death, nothing more. And no one need to be a future teller to tell, if someone tries this, I already see the headlines for that: JFK2.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
can someone please show me proof that their is an actual NWO being planned..? i know you say its all in front of you, but alot of it i think.. are just crazy ideas made up in someone paranoid mind..

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionary

-hi-
everybody is waiting for me to arrive
we gonna party as much as -I- can

Hidden l0dgE

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nerds

Government provides your healthcare, social security, law enforcement and probably education. But you could do without them? Anyway forget about ever having no government - can't happen in modern world

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

halbertowashere
can someone please show me proof that their is an actual NWO being planned..? i know you say its all in front of you, but alot of it i think.. are just crazy ideas made up in someone paranoid mind..

I suggest you read up on the EU (their way or the highway). Speaking of paranoid, well that about sums up people like Bush, Blair, Brown and the rest of the elitists, who keep talking about this NWO.

Personally, I think the whole lot of them belong in a padded cell, complete with straitjackets.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Going off the Star Trek comment. I think that in order for there to be a One World Gov. we would have to actually join the rest of the universe. What I mean is that right now we can't see past our own world. People, beyond a few open minded, don't see a reason to unify the world for the GOOD of mankind. It would take the realization that there are possible 100's of thousands of other worlds out there. That are governed and controlled through other forms of government, good or bad.

Basically, until we discover life on other planets and that our world isn't the only one a TRUE One World Gov. can't exist for the benefit of mankind.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I think a one world govt will help us in the long run, but not before we solve a lot of problems that globalization has created. We are in the early stages of global interdependency, but with time these global systems will become more organized and structured.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
A new world order means, plenty of death, lots of destruction, pain and suffering. Do you even have the stomach. It's safe to say that you probably won't even be around to reap it's benefits. You still interested?

[edit on 14-11-2008 by kindred]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join