It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Life protection measures and detail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Some fascinating information (as usual) from our friends at cryptome as it pertains to the president elect's ongoing security details.

cryptome.info...
cryptome.info...
eyeball-series.org...
eyeball-series.org...

Including the recently released US Coast Guard security zone for the Obama inauguration:

cryptome.info...

Considering all the potential threats to his safety I think he may need even more security.

I wonder if he is going to step out of the limo during the traditional drive on Pennsylvania Avenue from the Capitol to the White House.

[edit on 11/6/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There' is a very comprehensive article on the subject at Stratfor.com called:

"Obama and the Presidential Security Challenge"

It includes sections on:

White Supremacists and an African-American President
and
Conspiracies and Lone Wolves

I highly recommend a read through.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Our local MSM here in TN has reported that two individuals have been arrested for plotting against Obama. And he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by theEXxman

I'm afraid that we are going to hear stories of that nature throughout Obama's presidency.
Hopefully, with these new extraordinary security measures the USSS will be able to keep him safe,

I am more worried about a professional hot than a couple of smokey mountain racist rednecks though.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theEXxman

Originally posted by theEXxman
Our local MSM here in TN has reported that two individuals have been arrested for plotting against Obama. And he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

That's kinda old news, and I really wonder how valid it was. How dumb can somebody be, 'fessing up to a plot like that immediately? Never even had to torture them!

Stratfor basically says that the Lone Wolf is much harder to catch than the WS groups. Uh, yeah?!

I used to drink with some of the guys that swam and patrolled outside Nixon's compound in Key Biscayne back when. Miami was still pretty nice then.

top topics

join