It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How President Obama is Going to Change the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

The man, in my opinion, is writing an awful lot of checks. I just hope he can cash them in. We'll see.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

I heard on the news a few nights ago that he is $90 billion short for all his plans adding up... and that is without the whole economic mess we are in now.

Ninety Billion Dollars?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
LOL .. omg... people honestly think this man is different.. that he will change something...

The only thing changing... is our taxes.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
While something, perhaps just wishful thinking, makes me think that he may wind up being a decent president, I can't help but think that something smells about him.

The man has a serious line of #,no doubt. However, what I would like to know is where is all of the money going to come from to pay for his proposals. I mean, to me, Obama talks as if all of this money to fund his proposals are just going to miraculously appear. We all know that is not true.

Also, what better face for a "New World Order" is there than Barak Obama? I mean, the world over is celebrating his victory. To me,that's not necessarily a good portent of things to come.

The man, in my opinion, is writing an awful lot of checks. I just hope he can cash them in. We'll see.

Bush made all kinds of promises.

Didn't keep em.

Clinton made all kinds of promises.

Didn't keep em.

Bush made all kinds of promises.

Didn't Keep em.

Reagan made all kinds of promises.

Didn't keep em.

Anyone seeing a trend?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

Certainly. I mean, it's easy to make a bunch of promises and wrap them in eloquent jargon; it's something entirely different to actually follow through with those promises. I hope that he's a great one, I really do. However, I cartainly am not willing to jump on the "Obama is the messiah" bandwagon.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

True. That's why I am not caught up in this ecstatic happiness that everyone else seems to be. Yeah, it's nice that a man of color made office, et cetera. However, to be honest, after listening to him, I am a bit concerned.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
the stock market dropped nearly 10% in the first two days after the election . does that mean anything ? should it ? is this the change we are in for ?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by prd1
the stock market dropped nearly 10% in the first two days after the election . does that mean anything ? should it ? is this the change we are in for ?
Well, to be honest, from all estimates, we are going to be dealing with such things for the next year. What I want to see is how the market reacts in hisfirst two years of his administration. I think that will be a much more accurate indication of what an Obama economy is going to look like.

I am willing to give the guy a chance. He may surprise a bunch of people. We'll see.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

It appears that obama could be a strong influence to bringing in one world government , he is in the strategic positon to do so and people around the world are looking for s world leader to solve problems around the world, as well the people around him seem to be of that flavour, it will be interesting to see these things form as the bible has predicted. -rick

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I must say that all those who think things will change for the better just because of a black president are delluded. Bearing in mind that US politics and Government are totally corrupt and are controlled by others how does one then assume that things will get better.

No what will happen is some fancy window dressing that will give the impression that things are changing but the reality will be that they are not. America has soiled its public image and now action will be taken to reverse that, but the path it is treading will still be the same. My crystal ball reveals that there is nothing good for the future of America or Americans.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Obama is going to change the world all right. He is going to lead us into a new era of terrorism and attacks on our homeland. Why? Here is why.

What people do not understand is how our enemy thinks. People in this country think that because Obama is talking about having broad-based discussions with our enemies that we will fare better with them. This is, unfortunately, an uneducated position. If you look at the history of how these fundamentalists operate and what they actually believe, you find that they view calls for discussion as weakness. To them, such posture is a sign that they are winning and we seek to mitigate damage.
The resultant behavior is that they will regroup and intensify efforts to defeat us because they view their chances with a weak president as far more ideal to defeat the infidels.

In the Koran, Mohammad himself touted lying and deceit as acceptable methods to defeat the enemy so long as the end result was one world, one religion. It has already worked. Look at Guantanamo Bay's detention facility. The inmates are allowed a surgical mask to suspend their Koran within so that it will not be soiled. They are given more cell space than the guards have living space. True! Not hearsay. The Al Queda manual that can be freely obtained on the net, provides the terrorists with techniques to defeat a litigious and fearful nation: Lie. tell anyone who listens that you are being tortured. Tell them you are innocent and cry about it. In that manual it clearly states that America is so litigious with liberal lawyers on every corner that America herself will provide your means of escape from prison. And so it has come to pass. Obama, has decided to close Guantanamo Bay because the Press, ogling over the poor terrorists' phony cries of torture, has put pressure on America to close the facility. The same facility where we were able to extract information from the very mastermind of 9/11. The same facility that through public pressure from an ignorant Press, was politically forced to release some detainees, a number of whom went right back to terror cells overseas, including this latest one who is now the Number Two Al Queda man in Yemen. Yemen remember? That is where the USS Cole was bombed.

So they view us in a very different light. They view us as weak, and they view themselves as having the God-Given right to world control.

If you do not believe that and still think that these people are just waiting for a moderate president who can talk nice, and for whom they will lay down their arms and their religious-based fervor, then you are already dead.

If you believe that these people are oppressed and miserable because of our policies, and that we put them in this position to want to kill you and your children, then you have not heard a word THEY have said...and you are already dead.

They dont criticize our policies, they are critical of our way of LIFE, and our FREEDOMS. They want an islamic state worldwide. I for one will not stand for it. If you think they have the right to do that, then again, you are already dead.

Obama will open the borders to more terror. He is a neophyte and a pretender whose arrogance knows no bounds. He thinks he can control the world. And if you noticed, he can only talk to US through his lawyer... just witness his first Executive orders.
He has YET to produce his actual birth certificate after he returned to the USA, and may in fact not even have a right to hold that office.

I approve of everything I just wrote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join