It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange ball of light in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone else has seen a strange ball of light in the sky.. similiar to a star that is bright for a few seconds and then slower dims out.

This morning I stopped at the gas station at 7:40 and myself and a few other people were amazed at this bright star looking object that slowly went dim after 10 seconds or so. I'm from Jackson, Michigan.. and it was directly south in the sky.

It definitely wasnt a plane, or tower of any sorts.. seeing how Ive lived in Jackson my whole life and Ive never seen it before.. and it looked nothing like any familiar space craft to me.

Anyone have any clue as to what this could be?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yes, I have seen those. They are silent.
I live in the pacific northwest.
I have seen them on a handful of occassions.
Mostly one alone.
Once one alone that joined three others in the sky.
Once one alone that then added red and blue lights--always silent. I would too, take this as a pd helicoptor, but I couldn't really as it fit the others description of behavior luminessence (sp).

I consider myself pretty good at distinguishing between helicoptors, aeroplanes, stars, and unidentified floating glowing balls of light.
But--I don't really know. I just mental note it when it happens-as a hey, cool, there's one of those I don't know what it is's.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The object I saw looked nothing like a plane.. but more like a very bright star. Mind you this was 7:40 so stars shouldnt be visible as the sun is already rising. There were 4 or 5 of us just standing there in awe over it.. none of us had any answere as to what it could actually be.

It didnt have any colors.. and wasnt surrounded by anything. Just a white ball of light that dimmed away after 10-15 seconds.

Whatever it was made me feel uncomfortable, and I havent stopped thinking about it since.

new topics

join