It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

celestial event that coincided with Nov. 4 election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I found this article on the Coast to Coast radio show web site. I also believe we in America are in for an, "adventure" if you consider fighting for your life and liberty an adventure.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

What say you?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
First off, thats beautiful.

As for the struggle you mention. As my son always reminds me... "Well dad, that's what the Aquarian Age is all about"

:-)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is from that link

"Venus and Jupiter can be together near the Galactic Center only once every 12 years or so. Presently, they are aligned with the Galactic center and visible right after sunset. "

Is this accurate?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I saw that also, Venus and Jupiter were like that for a couple of nights right after Halloween. Very cool, Does that mean that good things are going to happen or Bad?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Venus alone more often but Jupiter's rotational period is roughly 12 years, so that would make sense.

oops, I said rotational..but I meant orbital..It takes approximately 12 years to complete an orbit. It's rotational period is under 10 hours..9.8

[edit on 6-11-2008 by spacedoubt]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well the galactic center is a supermassive black-hole (that is not a racist remark, please don't take it as such). If Jupiter and Venus are supposed to represent past and future ... then it could be an omen.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Cool, thanks for the info Spacedoubt

reply to post by sos37

What would it be an omen for?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by spacedoubt

Cool, thanks for the info Spacedoubt

reply to post by sos37

What would it be an omen for?

Really bad times ahead, perhaps? I keep hearing Credence singing "Bad Moon Rising" when I view this thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It seems that this pair of “Hero Twins” will be quite close from each other in the next 1st Dec 2008. And they’ll bring company: the moon will be right there also.

[From science@nasa]
“As hard as it may be to believe, these nights of dark beauty are just a hint of things to come. The real show begins one month after Halloween when Venus, the Moon, and Jupiter converge on a tiny patch of sky no bigger than the end of your thumb held at arm's length: skymap. Dec. 1st is the best night to look, even better than Halloween.”

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have been looking up a lot recently at night. Even with a pair of 10x45 binocs you can see one of jupiters moons. Not sure if it is related in any way to the election, just coincidence. But I would be the first to admit I'm wrong.

new topics

top topics

join