It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well, I get the picture of a blue vase in my mind, with a yellow plastic flower popping out the top of it. the vase is bulb like with the base larger than the narrow neck. I get the feeling that this was a gift from a close female friend that you are not romantically involved with, but may wish to be.

I'm not particularly psychic, but I do enjoy divination, especially Runes. Would be interesting to see the results!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
November 17th...yah?

results then or there abouts?

geez I hate waiting.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It's a picture...of a fat girl dressed up like the count from Sesame Street...standing in the woods, with a fishing pole...and a marionette doll...giving a "thumbs up"...

What did I win...

How close am I?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i think it is mr. potato head.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I sense the state Minnesota, I see farming and a green John Deer tractor. So my answer is a JD tractor (toy size or a pic) . Thought I saw my picture in there too, wth?

Well it feels good to win, and I just want to thank you in advance for showcasing my talent It’s funny how many people picked the color green though, they were right on target. Congratulations people!

[edit on 13-11-2008 by sexysadie]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
O.k. folks, consider the fact that he suggested utilizing empathy; it is something that should ideally develop proportionately with intimacy intimacy...bare this in mind Mike, realizing that we are on the internet. Empathy would be a key component in the development of psycic skills, & I'd suggest buying a book or two on the subject; at least 1 is advertised on this thread, as well as jobs for psycics. Anyhow, I've employed empathy, & without investigating many of his threads or posts looking at times logged in/out over the years since he joined ats, I'm getting the impression that he's at least semi-retired, or that he's got more leisure time than a 925 would allow. He seems literate & says he identifies strongly with the beast/hank mccoy/marvel comics/x-men; probably read them as a kid, & may even have a couple of the #1 issues. What better way to give back then to weave stories for the next generation...this'd be a win/win situation. I'm saying it's some sort of periodical or book that he has authored & that it has the #1 on it because there's more to come. If this is the case Mike, congratulations, I'm sure that this is a milestone of sorts for you; I think that could be why I saw graduation cap...moving onto bigger & better things for you somehow. If I'm close I would chalk it up to mild empathetic capacity...I suppose that we could almost always all use a bit more of it coming from & to each of us. PLAINMIKE does the word mortician mean anything to anyone here? came to mind tonight at work!

[edit on 13-11-2008 by plainmike]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Its a tube of paint(remember)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Its a tube of paint(remember)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
A big red target, that says 1 in the center.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have a feeling that it is related to a sport... possibly golf.
The item was used in a sport that was played at least once within the last 20years.

Your monitor is at a right angle with a window or wall, for some reason I think that the tower is on the desk with it.

It is pale in color or the marking on it is white... possibly a glove.
I wasn't able to get a solid lock visually, it may have just been a defunct usb device.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by BassThatHz]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Has anyone heard from Hank? If not I am going to have to say this was an attempt to get more points. 30 pages and not a word past the OP. This is just as bad as the GFL crap.

Yes, I would like to know if this was a success. Although as I stated before it has many flaws. I mean I thought a psychic needed some form of a connection to establish anything. So beyond a vague description of the experiment and Hank's log in the psychics have nothing to go. Basically this is a guessing game.

Correct you said it had no scientific background to it, but what did you really hope to find out? If you wanted to start a thread about jokes shouldn't it have been on BTS? Are you even visiting this thread or are you just gloating over the points your getting?

You can at least drop a post saying hi I'm still here looking at the posts to see if anyone is right. If not I guess I'll toss this in the trash bin next to the GFL thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Fried banana and peanut butter sandwich.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

What would you like me to say?

You're getting warmer? You're getting colder?

You need to read the thread. I have made several posts since my initial one. Who gives a # about points on an internet message board anyway?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It's a small teddy bear... Details are vauge, but it's a small stuffed animal of some kind.. A bear first comes to mind. :-)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

touche ((hope i spelled that right)) have you found who your'e fishing for yet...just asking, no need to reply...plainmike

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I saw a small ball shape that looked like the earth. I also see it mounted in a stand and connected to the holder at each pole. First I saw a ball shape, then I saw the faint color of green, and then I began to see continent shapes forming.
This was fun!! I hope you find some true psychics out there!!!

Just have to mention that the very second that I read this, the little green guy from Monsters INC. movie popped into my head, I came up with the globe when I tried remote viewing. I thought I'd just throw that in just in case.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

WOW & double WOW, you know who i'm saying this to, & you should know why...maybe there's alot to be learned still about psychic (spelled it right this time) phenomnenon...It's probably not what's on your monitor hank, but look at the card mentioned in the u2u...see what i'm getting at??? could also just be that the 2 of you are toying w/me

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
... it's one of those pink gonks that hang from an elastic band in pimp mobiles.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join