It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TonyClifton

you can't take my idea : ( ok i change my guess an empty pizza box

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by veranda

Whoa, that was weird...maybe I just saw what was on your mind...glad it was just an apple!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have never been psychic but I am seeing a miniature basketball hoop ... ?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by OuttaHere]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I picture an apple on top of a green pedestal or box. Apple is deep red and box smaller than apple, perhaps rectangular.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm a remote viewer. My first image was something narrow [like a starch bottle or a soda bottle], then it developed to something black and smooth on rubbing, then I had the images of a webcam... but I think it's my own bias influence of being in a computer environment that may make this wrong... I will continue trying. * - I did it again, now I have the image of something like a scanner of something with an opening-mouth, where you can feed something inside. Anywho... we'll seeee.....

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
stab in the dark herebut while reading the post the first thing that stuck in my mind was a orange or something round and orange
im not in any way psychic but that is what came to me cant wait to see what the item is

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
An Obama bobble head doll...?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Very Nice
I'll see what I can see LOL
Don't be too surprised though if I pick up on things around your house and not the object. I have a hard time focusing in on numbers so I'll have to use your screen name. These practices are great

Edit to add: I have already made a few sketches of a few things , I'll post them later on in the week. Oh and Congrats

[edit on 11/6/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

WOW! thats the first thing that cam to my head. A Hula girl. Or a Bobble head of some sort. I see the color blue some where too.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
black & white...skunk?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I am picturing something roundish, somewhat cylindrical, segmented and yellow.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry
Let's see..

It's a dancing hula girl, one of those ones on a spring pedestal.
It came from Hawaii where it was picked up while someone was on their honeymoon.

Funny that , for laughs i said i`d rattle off the first thing that came to mind , i was thinking of a small statue/trophy.

Then again , its not like its something "unseen" ....

The book, " The Men Who Stare At Goats " comes to mind ,which is soon to be a Hollywood film.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is interesting. Okay, so like in experiments with Reikki, I imagined a beam of white light flowing from the top of my head out of my hand as I touched your post on my monitor.

My energy is so chopped up today because of my hostile feelings with regard to the election, but heck I'm no psychic. The first image that came to mind was a plant, specifically a cactus.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Two weeks is a bit long me thinks, anywho I don't believe in any of this remote viewing stuff but I see this...

Yellow

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I see a crude stick man made of metal. Not a shiny chrome, but a dull lead looking metal.

His head and feet look like they are made of washers, like you use on a bolt. The middle or the body of the object is twisted, like a spring. The top washer or head looks like a funny face saying, oohhh.

Thats what I see. Most likely my thought is not even close, either that or I am picking up on someone elses monitor, lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A CAT FIGURINE OR STUFFED ANIMAL,,,IT HAS SENTIMENTAL VALUE TO YOU

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Blue Disk shape about 4 inches diamter, but it has a cog like extension on the bottom right facing toward the opening of your computers right. If i took a guess at what it was i would say an absurdly larger bottle opener. I think it might have some white lettering on it as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm as non psychic as you can get.... I see a little stuffed animal with a yankees jersey with a #1 on the back.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

It's a dark blue coffee mug, with a pencil(s) inside... the mug has white letters written on it... and it seems to be in a dark reddish room. just a guess!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
First thing that popped into my mind was a green frog.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join