It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
ALL of this is coming form my rear-end, but here it goes:

I feel like you live some place dry - like the southwest US. In a one-story house in a subdivision. I see a black keyboard and a white (turning yellow from age) CRT monitor. On top sits a small snow globe. There are sticky notes pasted on the front and the sides. Not many, but a few. There are older items around you - vintage items - something like records or old appliances (we're talking 1950's-60's era stuff.) Your mouse pad is blue, but it's stained (coffee and maybe cigarettes?) and the fabric is peeling off of the pad around the edges. Judging by your avatar you're a younger person, but I feel like there's someone else in the house - parent maybe - that maybe works with the government. Not area51 type stuff, but more mundane, maybe working for the power company or something.

Let me know if I was close on ANYTHING. Guessing it was all way off. =)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am seeing something that is purple or dark blue and round with springy looking antennas. Like a little toy with big eyes.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's a little Buddha statue

Or that tennis ball thingamy I said on t'other page.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Something like a blob of blu-tac, with a miniature flag on it...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

This is remote viewing. It is very dificult to pull off unless the reciever has some kind of path to follow to the room, and objects. My mind was flooded with a sheep dog or similar shaggy dog, a spiral metal pen holder with some type of super hero toy placed inside. However I can not place these objects on your computer monitor which looks black to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I know, they are all wrong

Its that naughty pic I sent you last week isnt it

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Something like a rock ... with spindly legs attached to it.
Don't ask me why, but that's what popped into my head.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm not claiming to be a psychic either (although I do believe we all are even if we're not aware of it).

Anyway, my guess is a crystal.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

This is remote viewing. It is very dificult to pull off unless the reciever has some kind of path to follow to the room, and objects. My mind was flooded with a sheep dog or similar shaggy dog, a spiral metal pen holder with some type of super hero toy placed inside. However I can not place these objects on your computer monitor which looks black to me.

Yes, remote viewing is the one of the ways someone can see this, but I didn't want to narrow it down to just remote viewers. I opened it up to all types of psychic experiences so that someone could simply say, "This object is something that blah blah blah" and they could be right from an empathic standpoint, or a remote viewer could say, "Your object appears to be blah blah blah", and they could be right.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
it's a plant with pink flowers you recieved from your mother or aunt

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A happy memory, that turns to sorrow, at the loss of something is the emotion I get. The object I see a of horse in a green valley.maybe a photo, or a trinket.
Perhaps a vacation or a place you visited. Someone you missed very much. Maybe yourself, your childhood.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hmmmm... first thing that pops into my head is a cross necklace from somone related to you.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I think it is a Giants Bobble Head - Or maybe not. Actually my first guess was the mouse.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
on your monitor screen? Like a screen saver? Or on your computer desk? Like a plant? Or pot of pens? I was imagining your monitor and for some reason I can see snow, and like other people have said round things, so perhaps a snow man. Of course, I have an overactive imagination but Im also v.good at guessing the precise time at any given moment!

If you are talking about on your desk... well I've no idea... a pack of gum or a single cigerette?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
circles
triangles
recursion
natural

[edit] the edit was like 2 seconds after my original post[/edit]

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Ablastard]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

It is now marked with a Number 1.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a key chain.

But I never claimed to be able to do this,lol

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
an apple? or piece of fruit?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
(1) Red Apple

(1) Brown stem (about 1/2" long)

(1) Small green leaf (starting to brown)

What do I win?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Plastic Cup with the number 1 is what popped in my head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join