It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next election i want...American indian to run against obama!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

I can agree that now with Obama our nation has opened the door to Presidential diversity and that is a good thing.

I can not wait for the first woman president but please don't let it be Palin.

BTW beforetime, not to bee rude here but is Native Americans no American Indians unless you are talking about Americans of Hindu background

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I had this talk with someone the other day, that a Native American should run for president (there must be someone out there that is qualified) because after all, America is THEIR country that was stolen from them.

I wonder if the same frenzy would take place if this were to happen. Something tells me it wouldnt

But I would LOVE to see it

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
A Native American DID run for president this year against Obama. He also ran for president in 2004 and 2000.

His name is Jacques Yves "Chief Jack" Boulerice, a member of the Native American Party.

Hes published articles on the internet on topics such as science, nature, paleontology, history, and even UFOs.

He is a Mohawk Chief born in Cohoes, New York. He played in a band when younger, and has been a radio broadcaster since 1969. He has his own radio show -- The Mohawk Radio Show.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Honestly I have only heard this on ATS, never in person, and only from the Right on ATS.

The Right (by this I mean the highly conservative/republican) on ATS keep asserting they are tired of it. But they are the ones that are fabricating it on ATS to begin with. I can only theorize the motive for doing so.. and I think it may be Freudian in nature..

That's my observation anyways.

I don't mean this to sound like political trolling. I am just trying to be completely honest. I simply do not see the left leaning on ATS say this themselves. I just see them having to defend the constant accusations.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hey "beforetime", you are absolutely crazy lol. You stole the very same thought from my mind, in regards to finally placing a Native American somewhere on a Ticket for United States President, or Vice-President. However, as I myself always stress, the "Race", or whatever Barrier Breaking possibility is put forth, must absolutely be of a secondary factor in regards to the Qualifications and Views of the possible Candidate.

Personally, I also feel that Michael Steele would make a great candidate, even if he does not "Break the Barrier".

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I don't want a Native American president for the same reason I don't want a black one, or a women. I just want the best man or women to be our leader, race and sex are not relevant to me.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I don't want a Native American president for the same reason I don't want a black one, or a women. I just want the best man or women to be our leader, race and sex are not relevant to me.

This guy is wise!

A person with leader skills, common sense, compassion and great decision making skills is what is most important. A human is a human, the genetics that make up how they look is not important for your country, only the choices the person make is what will help your country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join