It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next election i want...American indian to run against obama!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Just so i can watch obama goon's....cry because they can't use the race card for 8 dang months.

im sick sick sick of if your against obama your a racist...

the black community cried...but didn't give 1 thought the American Indians truly needed a shot at presidency before them.

this whole election was based on..lets feel bad for the African American.. if not then your racist...

it's all i hear on tv....its getting sick..by 3 year old is asking me why white people are racist...she don't even know she is white!!!

Media stink's...

Now make obama run against a Indian in 4 years...so they all shut the heck up!!!!!!!!!

i am from the blood of indentured servants.... and im white...
so i call shame on all the racism arse's out here.

white Chinese blacks Indians where all slaves in one way or the other.

call your congressman...or what ever..tell them we WANT a American Indian to run for president in 4 year's!!!!!!!

thank you

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Who said if you're not for Obama then you are a racist? The only people I heard say that were disgruntled right-wingers. Tell me one person in the national spotlight that said that. Name one and give me a reference. I am calling your bluff.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Who said if you're not for Obama then you are a racist? The only people I heard say that were disgruntled right-wingers. Tell me one person in the national spotlight that said that. Name one and give me a reference. I am calling your bluff.

I believe this is the example you're looking for, sir. It came from Obama himself.

themoderatevoice.com... ni-firestorms/

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Yeah this is more of the same. The far right wing like the OP though has all but been disowned by the GOP now. The leaders of the GOP realize that it is folks like this which are bringing them down.

It's amazing how the electing of one President can change both parties for the better. It does my heart good to know that these type of peoploe have been marginalized by both parties now.

I really think our country has grown up now.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ok, I'll do it! But, I'm telling you now. There are going to be a lot of "land ownership" issues to resolve! And, there may be some deportation of a whole BUTTLOAD of illegal immigrants!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Im Glad you made this thread becasue ive noticed every 5 minutes someone on the news says something about his skin colour but it doesnt matter it wont affect how he does his job

ill flag and star

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here we go again Mabus...

wonderful.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
Just so i can watch obama goon's....cry because they can't use the race card for 8 dang months.

im sick sick sick of if your against obama your a racist...

If I had a nickle for everytime you folks say this.

I am sick sick tired of being called anti-american by rightie because I have my own views.. but am I going to use this all the darn time to make an arguement?? Are all rightwingers like that?? No. Just like you cant generalize all Obama supporters.

I bet another reason could be this "his a muslim born in kenya with terrorism connections HUSSIEN" crap you probably got going outside this forum as well... then I dont blame folks for calling you out like that.

the black community cried...

And? You refuse to look to the historic nature of this win? Can you please get of your BS and look beyond the censorship of conservative base for once.

but didn't give 1 thought the American Indians truly needed a shot at presidency before them.

Am I hearing this right??

Maybe they should have run for president.. as this is a democracy, they have that right. Better yet if you feel so strong about them being the first minority, maybe the predominant white folks before this time should have given native americans a chance to run for president... oh no they didnt did they? Too bigotted and too busy chasing them out of tribal land and killing them off.. one by one.

Now we have a population of about 1%... more of whom still suffer from the injustices of the past, who understandably have not been able to bring out one of their own to run for president now.

How did they get to this point Mabus? Who took this opportunity away from their ethnicity? Why is it that a gun trodding "his a muslim anti-christ" poster such as yourself all of sudden give a damn?

this whole election was based on..lets feel bad for the African American.. if not then your racist...

No thats completely not true... but you know I aint ganna get mad at you Mabus... your just sour at the moment and you like many others refuse to look beyond the mist of partisanship and bigotry to see the historic moment of these elections.

Obama ran a fair game, he took down the Hill machine and the McCain machine, and he did it without having to lower himself to those folks who decided to throw out all the garbage.. like yourself.

As far as I can see it, nobody been calling you a racist because you didnt support Obama, thats just nonsense Mabus and you know it. Your being called a racist because because of your "muslim arab terrorist anti-christ anti american blacks would riot" mentality you got going on here and most probably outside this forum.

Seriously beforebedtime.. grow up and begin to move forward with the rest of us... McCain had to balls to do so, maybe you should to. Nobody wants to be left behind.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I would like a native woman to win the next election. From the Green Party. That would not only make history, but would be a real win for the planet.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There will be, his name is Bobby Jindal, gov. of louisianna. Go Bobby!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
There will be, his name is Bobby Jindal, gov. of louisianna. Go Bobby!!!!

I was going to say the same thing, but add we may not have an American Indian run. Rather an Indian American, Governor Piyush "Bobby" Jindal of Louisiana. He has been the best governor in the history of Louisiana. McCain tried really hard to get Jindal as his running mate, but Jindal, being the principled man he is, would not abandon Louisiana for political ambitions.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
channel 18 new's...this just in obama is a black man.
channel 32 new's...King's dream..obama the black man wins lol
fox 56 new's....OMG!!!obama wins presidency first black man to win...i thought he was half white what happen to his white part lol

it's every 5 minute's.

See i realized it in all honesty..
some old black man and a few other black men was talking about
How they figured obama would loose "Because white people they figured was still to racist"
Then they started talking about stuff that happen with segregation ect...
Showing video's of black and white film gettign beat up by cop's...and KKK ect..
not letting go of the old way's...

that's when my 3 year old said "dang daddy..i hate white people there racist's..i have never thought to tell my kid's about racist's.
So what she just was taught by black men on tv...was we are all racist's.
Heck we are white..but i REFUSE to teach racism to my kid's.
She knows as i teach her..we are all equal..none is better than the rest.

Then like 30 minutes ago she asked me who are white people lol
But she got the drift from the new's..
I had to tell her she was white..
She was like OHHH
Now she thinks black people hate her because of what they keep saying on tv.
Thus my tv is staying off now.

And tv and this election taught her this at age 3...Not me.

And now i wont even turn my tv on...A kids mind don't need scared for life..with this bs.
Let it all go folk's...if we was racist's..we wouldn't have elected him.
plain and simple..

Indian for prez in next election plz....!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Who said if you're not for Obama then you are a racist?

With the exclusion of ATS, every Barack Obama supporter ive come across.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

The heck with racsim... who taught your 3 yo about hate?

I've never heard my 10 yo ever say he hated anything.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
White people are always finding SOMETHING to complain about, aren't they? They can't just be happy for another group of people, any other people, they just have to be SO bitter about anything that doesn't go their way.

The above is an example of the kind of sentiment you're stirring up. The only person playing the race card is you and people like you. Mentioning race is not the same thing as playing the race card, my friend. Mentioning a man who has just become a world leader's racial background to great fanfare and celebration is MUCH different from parading ethnicity around to trick a response out of people.

See it for what it is. Try and connect with what it was like to be an American before we can remember what it was like to be an American. Those are the times we're coming back to now.

And for God's sakes SMILE! You have a kid. Teach her that she's living in a time of great social evolution. Not horrible political machinery.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB

Who said if you're not for Obama then you are a racist?

With the exclusion of ATS, every Barack Obama supporter ive come across.

I an Obama supporter, and iv never called people racist merely because they support McCain.

There you go, I just disproved your little generalisation there.

The great excuse of the right.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I don't get it. That says a pollster says more people think Obama played the race card. Where does it say that Obama said that?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

I believe this is the example you're looking for, sir. It came from Obama himself.

themoderatevoice.com... ni-firestorms/

Hey SOS....From your source or as you put it.."from Obama himself":

" However, Obama’s comment that his Republican opponent will try to scare people BECAUSE Obama does not look like all the other presidents on dollar bills was seen as racist by 53%. Thirty-eight percent (38%) disagree. "

I bolded the word "because". I followed the election closely, but might have missed this...

I am not sure and would be interested in Pres. Elect Obama's exact words.

What I heard was Obama saying his Republican opponent would try to scare people...and oh man was he right!

AND in different context (not BECAUSE)

He does not look like other Presidents on the dollar bill.

By stating the question the way it was stated it entirely changes the meaning ...Obama claiming that Republicans were trying to scare people BECAUSE he was black.

So I call BS unless you can show me a legitimate transcript where he claims McCain was scaring people BECAUSE he didn't look like other presidents on the dollar bill.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by maybereal11]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime

that's when my 3 year old said "dang daddy..i hate white people there racist's..i have never thought to tell my kid's about racist's.
So what she just was taught by black men on tv...was we are all racist's.
......Now she thinks black people hate her because of what they keep saying on tv.
Thus my tv is staying off now.

So "black men" on TV are teaching your 3 y old to "hate" her own race?...
I am having a hard time swallowing that one

The news is that "race" did not prevent the best qualified man from being elected...that is something for us all to rejoice in if you believe in the premise of America.

BTW - I have a threee year old and rarely let her watch TV and NEVER the news and definetly not the election coverage given the horrific topics being tossed about, Terrorist, Racist, Hate etc.

As far as a Native American for president....Technically many Native Americans by the strict definition are members of a different nation aren't they? Thus the premise of reservations, different laws and services etc?

Either way, Native American, Black, Hispanic, Irish, German, Italian, French, Chinese, Norwegian etc ...whatever ethnicity they DESCEND from... If they are Americans and meet the constitutional requirements and are the best qualified candidate...bring them on, that is what America is all about.

Obama's race was not a factor in my voting for him. He was simply far and away the best man for the job. The fact that his race was not a big enough factor to prevent the majority of Americans from voting for him...that rocks! GO USA! "All men created equal!"

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

The majority of vote's for obama proves what im saying all along.

White as a majority are not racist's...
Yet blacks did vote 90% for obama..in every state

that says something to me.

and when they keep talking how white people did blacks wrong ..for year's..
and refuse to mention heck there own tribe men sold them to the white guys most times.
ect..ect..
yeah it puts racism into my kids mind..and it did.

so yes now she isnt allowed to watch the news.

email the indian for president lol
mcain did ask him to run as vice president he refused...
So if he can be a vice president..he can be a president lol

so email him now..make him run

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join