It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either there is no god and no paranormal... or there are billions of good liars and dreamers

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Once again you misinterpret the truth. FEAR of the Lord in the proper context is "respect" not actual fear as you are being deceived about.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Satan comes to man in at least three ways. First his greatest achievement was convincing man that he does not exist. This satisfies the Atheist and also the mother nature lovers. Second, he has convinced that Satan/Lucifer does not exist but Satan represents evil. Third, Satan comes to the more well to do as Lucifer, angel of light or some Alien race blah blah blah. As Lucifer he is benevolent but in all cases he is evil. Fourth, he comes to those that worship him as Satan whom they acknowedge as evil, with horns, ugly and so forth. He will appear to those that will be deceived based on their belief and their desires. He is the deceiver, he is in the middle of our troubles now......he has set up is deception to lead to a New World Order in the United States starting 1 may 1776, as this was when Adam Weishaupt finished the plan for a World Revolution. It has proceeded with clockwork timing as I have identified every single link and event since that date with not even one missing year to now heading into the North American Union and subsequently our dollar crash, to the One World Government SOON!!!!!!

You failed to address my post. I know everything you mention about the NWO and could probably show you a lot of things regarding politics. I seen the evil in the NWO which is what got me to seek in the first place.

It seems anytime I make a point you can't handle, it's off on a NWO tangent you go.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Once again you misinterpret the truth. FEAR of the Lord in the proper context is "respect" not actual fear as you are being deceived about.

Well I certainly do not disagree that fear the lord means exactly that, respect.

However, what I was referring to was how people such as yourself use fear as a way of gaining support. Fear of what may become of them if they do not follow as you say, rather than respect which can really only exist in truth.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Satan comes to man in at least three ways. First his greatest achievement was convincing man that he does not exist. This satisfies the Atheist and also the mother nature lovers. Second, he has convinced that Satan/Lucifer does not exist but Satan represents evil. Third, Satan comes to the more well to do as Lucifer, angel of light or some Alien race blah blah blah. As Lucifer he is benevolent but in all cases he is evil. Fourth, he comes to those that worship him as Satan whom they acknowedge as evil, with horns, ugly and so forth. He will appear to those that will be deceived based on their belief and their desires. He is the deceiver, he is in the middle of our troubles now......he has set up is deception to lead to a New World Order in the United States starting 1 may 1776, as this was when Adam Weishaupt finished the plan for a World Revolution. It has proceeded with clockwork timing as I have identified every single link and event since that date with not even one missing year to now heading into the North American Union and subsequently our dollar crash, to the One World Government SOON!!!!!!

...whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
of course who says that what we call the paranormal is truly paranormal? perhaps in a few milennia we will find ways to explain these things scientifically and use them everyday

so i think there can be plenty of evidence that paranormal is true without necesarily meaning that paranormal and god are somehow related

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This reality we are living now is finite. It had a creation with God and it will end as foretold by prophesy. The finite part is the flesh and present Earth and Heaven. God will make a new Earth and new Heaven for an eternity. Those that accept Jesus Christ will live forever in the New Heaven and Earth, those that don't will spend an eternity in different Hell dimensions as well......there are no other scenarios. The New Age Occult theology and the Mystics have lied.........

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We don't set the rules, and we don't establish the protocol as the Prophesy will be fulfilled. This is the truth. The New age Religion and the Occult also have lied........the next world leader will be a false messiah, soon to come.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Its not fear that is being used. It is a warning what will happen; as God has set up as punishment for sin and reward for following his commands.

You can call it fear if you like, but its a warning of what will happen as ordained by God from his own words.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Its not fear that is being used. It is a warning what will happen; as God has set up as punishment for sin and reward for following his commands.

You can call it fear if you like, but its a warning of what will happen as ordained by God from his own words.

Yes it is fear. You can call it fear - because it is fear.

If something is good, you don't need to warn people of anything, just show them the good. Then you are not doing it from fear.

When you tell people if they don't do something, they are going to be punished, and they follow you, they are only following out of fear. If they are following out of fear, then they are not seeing the truth.

Jesus certainly didn't play on peoples fears.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Would it be better to say nothing and let people go to Hell not knowing their actions will send them there, surprise!!!! Or to tell them where they are going if their behavior continues. God established this all before the creation and knows the beginning, middle and the end.........

its not fear, its a warning of what will happen.......

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
your theory that people will follow from fear is failing. People from the beginning have a sinful and rebellious nature.....they have been told of the punishment and still they disobey Gods word. So, apparently you have miscalculated......

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You haven't even come close to giving me any information that I can't handle. The NWO is the major political situation being used by Satan to make happen his dream of being worshipped. Our involvement in the NWO begain exactly may 1, 1776 to now. Every war has been designed for leading us directly to the NWO and a one world government leader. We have never once fought for rights, freedom or otherwise as the Illuminati works both sides of all wars.

wages of sin as another issue.........but linked to the NWO and its genesis with Lucifer.

en.allexperts.com...

my shilling friend, I can tell you the exact genesis of this conspiracy and who is involved, how they are involved and when......but not when it will reach the next level that will affect the entire globe. You better get serious and prepare for a wild ride soon........

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Since you know all, I'm sure you know that Karl Marx didn't write the Manifesto, but he got it from an ancestor of FDR in 1841, who got the basic thesis from Adam Weishaupt who finished it on may 1, 1776. Clinton Roosevelt got it from Mazzini who got the document from Weishaupt.

All wars have been false flags or provoked to start by clever manipulations, that the Iron mountain commission set the stage for progress in 1963........to now to set up the next attempt at moving to the World government.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You are still operating on fear. If you don't do as I say, you will burn in hell forever. Believe this, or burn in hell.

That's pretty much how slavery works. Do as I say, or I will kill/hurt/punish you.

You act as though god punishes people, he doesn't. You have free will and you choose which direction you go. That is why people have to be misled/deceived.

Save your history lesson, the seeds you talk of were planted long before the years you mention. You for some reason believe Satan only rules for 7 years, he ruled the world even during the times of Jesus. It is for 7 years that this is the ONLY place he rules towards the end - when he is cast down to here. Still in charge before then. I'm really not sure why you think he would not rule the earth before the return of Jesus. By doing so, you believe he doesn't exist/rule now.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
"Save your history lesson, the seeds you talk of were planted long before the years you mention."

****Satan has tried to rule the world since the Nephilim Nimrod ruled. He has failed every time because it was not in Gods time. God is in total control of his prophesies. Satan is not. You are a liar and deceiver. Sorry to say. Satan rules for only 7 years according to scripture. You keep forgetting the Biblical verses that doesn't fit your spins. You can't pick and choose the verses you want and ignore the ones you don't. Surely you aren't that ignorant. Satan didn't rule the World during the time of Jesus. He was allowed to commit certain acts according to God's plan. He was given control over the riches of the world in order to lead us here......but he is not in control. He will rule the world in human form for only 3.5 of the seven years. It will be before the actual return of Jesus. The rapture will happen either before or during the mid trib before the judgment on the earth........

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

"Save your history lesson, the seeds you talk of were planted long before the years you mention."

****Satan has tried to rule the world since the Nephilim Nimrod ruled. He has failed every time because it was not in Gods time. God is in total control of his prophesies. Satan is not. You are a liar and deceiver. Sorry to say. Satan rules for only 7 years according to scripture. You keep forgetting the Biblical verses that doesn't fit your spins. You can't pick and choose the verses you want and ignore the ones you don't. Surely you aren't that ignorant. Satan didn't rule the World during the time of Jesus. He was allowed to commit certain acts according to God's plan. He was given control over the riches of the world in order to lead us here......but he is not in control. He will rule the world in human form for only 3.5 of the seven years. It will be before the actual return of Jesus. The rapture will happen either before or during the mid trib before the judgment on the earth........

Satan tried to offer Jesus the world if he would just worship him. How could he make such an offer if he did not control the world.

John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Or how about when Jesus says this is not his kingdom?

Satan is just free to go until the last 7 years. What you refer to as the days when Satan rules over the earth are the days when Earth is the only thing left that he controls, and he is furious over it.

For you to believe he isn't already in control goes right along those lines of those who believe he doesn't exist.

And yet another time you have called me a liar. As if to suggest those who control all the worldly riches don't control the world today. Such nonsense.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Really it just amazes me how so many who do believe in the bible ...pick and choose just what to believe and what not to believe ..

Even though I am GUILTY of many of the things the bible mentions as being bad ....I cannot say I believe that bible and just skip over stuff I dont believe in ....in fact I cry when it gets to something I know I AM GUILTY Of ...
And I reread it and reread it to try and find some way to JUSTIFY it ..and guess what I CANNOT FIND ONE JUSTIFICATION for any of my actions ...
So how do some of you who say your Christian do that ?

And as much as I would like to believe there is no such place as hell THE BIBLE IS PRETTY CLEAR that there is a place like that ..there are more scriptures about satan and hell and a place of damnation than there are scriptures about heaven ................

And yes God is going to JUDGE us all according to our works ...whether anyone likes that or not .....and that is also in the WORD thousands of times ..THOUSANDS of times it is mentioned ..

And yes there is going to be AN END of all of this ..and a new beginning ..which according to the word will be a BETTER PLACE ...than this one .
Without all these problems ..........

Sorry Badmedia but you have to take the good with the bad ..or dont believe any of it ...no picking and choosing ......that is a way of man not the way of GOD .........

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Really it just amazes me how so many who do believe in the bible ...pick and choose just what to believe and what not to believe ..

Ok, then you must either accept everything I say as truth, or you must accept everything I say as being false. You can not pick and choose what I say and decide what it means on your own. Surely you can see that this line of thinking is not correct.

Even though I am GUILTY of many of the things the bible mentions as being bad ....I cannot say I believe that bible and just skip over stuff I dont believe in ....in fact I cry when it gets to something I know I AM GUILTY Of ...
And I reread it and reread it to try and find some way to JUSTIFY it ..and guess what I CANNOT FIND ONE JUSTIFICATION for any of my actions ...
So how do some of you who say your Christian do that ?

There is never any justification for breaking a commandment. The only solution is to realize what you did, why it is wrong and then work and try not to do it again. There is no excuse, nor ever an appropriate time to break a commandment.

And as much as I would like to believe there is no such place as hell THE BIBLE IS PRETTY CLEAR that there is a place like that ..there are more scriptures about satan and hell and a place of damnation than there are scriptures about heaven ................

I never said their was no such place. I said that it is a choice people make because they are misled and believe it is right. God does not send you to hell, it is your choice.

And yes God is going to JUDGE us all according to our works ...whether anyone likes that or not .....and that is also in the WORD thousands of times ..THOUSANDS of times it is mentioned ..

And yes there is going to be AN END of all of this ..and a new beginning ..which according to the word will be a BETTER PLACE ...than this one .
Without all these problems ..........

Yeah but do you know what god is? God is YOU. John 14:20 - At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

You are Judged based on what you judge others of. That is the word of Jesus.

Sorry Badmedia but you have to take the good with the bad ..or dont believe any of it ...no picking and choosing ......that is a way of man not the way of GOD .........

Did Jesus pick and choose what to believe when he argued with the pharisees with their strict interpretation of the bible/law?

You love me when I'm talking about things you agree with, scorn me when I do not agree with you. Multiple times now. Just as the pharisees loved Jesus when he agreed with them, and hated him when he did not.

When Jesus does not meet our own expectations, we reject him. Just as the people did back then. They rejected Jesus because he did not meet their understandings of things, tried to tell him what he can and can't do, and then killed him when he refused.

I do nothing for your approval. I do not live by your rules, and I certainly will not have you tell me what I can and can not believe. I worry not about what I say.

Tell me, who is right: Jesus who says the people themselves are the authority. Or Paul who says all souls must submit to authority. Both in the bible.

Also, which denomination is the right one? Since obviously we don't have room for different understandings.

I follow the words of Jesus, not the words of paul or anyone else. If I go against the words of Jesus, please point it out to me. If it is the words of Paul or anyone else it will not carry much weight with me.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
"Yeah but do you know what god is? God is YOU. John 14:20 - At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. You are Judged based on what you judge others of. That is the word of Jesus."

***Which verse is that exactly? I can't seem to find it. We are judged by our acceptance of Jesus Christ as savior. Jesus was not killed. He died and rose back again to live and in the glorifed body and he appeared to over 400 eyewitnesses after he rose from the grave.

The Unsaved will experience the Great White Throne Judgment. This is a trial, set in the future, for all people who have rejected God's Call to salvation. Every person who has lived upon earth and has refused to accept God's way to redemption from sin, will kneel before their Creator at this time, and acknowledge that He is God--that Jesus Christ is Lord. They will be given back their bodies and experience this judgment.

No person who has not been saved by acceptance of the Lord Jesus' sacrifice on the cross will escape this horrifying judgment against sin. The Lord Jesus foretold of this moment.

2 Corinthians 5:10
"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad."

There, the resurrected saints will receive rewards for the good works they performed while on earth. But, this is far different from what will happen to the unbeliever, who will appear before the Great White Throne Judgment at the end of the Millennium. (3)

The Great White Throne Judgment is NOT for Christians. It is only for those who refuse to accept the Lord Jesus Christ in this earthly life. To avoid this judgment, all one must do is repent and believe in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and invite Him to become his or her Lord and Savior. (2)

Romans 8:1
"[There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

Those who refuse the free gift wrought by the Lamb of God, will find that

Hebrews 10:31
"[It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."

1 Timothy 2:5
"For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

Revelation 20:15
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

The lake of fire is a punishment of everlasting torment prepared for Satan, his angels and all who refuse the gift of eternal life through the Lord Jesus.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
We are not God and will never be. We are sons and daughters of God once we accept Jesus as Savior.

Part of what you say is truth and most of what you say is either made up or a spin from truth concerning the verses. Its a trick of shills to tell some truth and then once you have spoken some Biblical truth you spin a lie or misdirection to deceive the listener. Gain confidence and a common belief, then spin a lie or misdirection. its clever. this is the purpose of the Bible to keep straight the truth and the lies that man tells.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join