It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Cigarettes - Beat the No-Smoking Bans!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey everyone. The OP posted this link but if you are considering a e-cigarette, everything you need to know can be answered at this forum.

www.e-cigarette-forum.com...

I am so excited but since I ordered from China I will have to wait a week to quit smoking. I have smoked for 30 years and according to the concensus at this Forum it should not be a problem.

Good luck.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanitys Last Day

Hi "Sanity",

Thanks for your awesome thread! I went to puresmoker but couldn't buy anything there as I live in the UK. But Simon has a site here too, so I bought a "Pack" after reading through your whole threat. Now, I just love it! The only problem I have is, that the PG e-juice tastes a bit weird I think. I bought (stupid me) medium e-juice,(I should of bought "high") but the stuff can't cut it, as I need "moar". ARRGHHH! So, now I'm in contact with the sellers and hope to be able to buy the PG free stuff, because I'm not sure if the taste and combination is different. "Johnson Creek" called here, but Simon say it will take longer..., I have no idea why. haha
However, I really thank you for bringing this all up, because I tried it and it's awesome! Thanks again.

What does the "Risky Juice" taste like? (I'm about to buy it)

Thanks and all the best to you,

SDB

[edit on 9/5/09 by SDB05]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Electronic cigarette is safe to smoke it allows smokers to enjoy smoking without any risks and side effects. You can smoke in anywhere in public. To get more about e-cigarette you better check this site.

electronic cigarette review

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I own an E-cig from myluci.com and it's great. I highly recommend this brand.
Also, I have eJuice from puresmoker.com i highly recommend them as well.
Electronic smoking has great benefits and has helped me with my smoking addiction greatly. Get one now. U2U if you need more info.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I've had mine for around 4 months now. Got a Joye 510, with coffee, strawberry, and RY4 flavoring. I like it, haven't smoked a cigarette since I bought it. Takes a little while to get used to the vapor as opposed to cigarette smoke as far as the sensation is concerned, but now I don't smell like an ash tray and have noticed a definite increase in lung capacity since stopping cigarettes.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Long time smoker . . . LONG time smoker. Hate the adverse health effects, but it's the addiction. I would love to have quit, but it's the quitting part that intimidates me. Tried cold turkey (worked, but I was young), hypnosis, acupuncture, the patch, the gum. It's such an insidious habit/addiction. I'm glad to catch this thread and bump it up, because it has huge implications.

Being a non-smoker would be so cool. Life just gets at me (extremely stressful job), and that smoke and drink help mitigate that.

Great information, OP, * and flag.

DF

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecigareviews
Electronic cigarette is safe to smoke it allows smokers to enjoy smoking without any risks and side effects. You can smoke in anywhere in public. To get more about e-cigarette you better check this site.

electronic cigarette review

you made an account to persuade people to buy electronic cigarettes... thats just silly.

i quit smoking cigarettes 2 years ago because it was interfearing with what i do big time. i smoked for about 5 years. my girlfriend however still smokes, up until over a month ago when she picked up one of thes e-cigs. i have started using it on occasion, its kinda cool. the only reason that this isnt a bigger deal in my opinon is because the potential effect this will have on the tobacco industry. yes you get nicotine which is bad... but its still 100% better then cigarettes.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Resurrection Time!

I have just purchased an ECig kit from Electronic Cigarettes Inc, along with liquid and refill cartridges. The liquid was only 15 dollars, and they also have liquid MADE IN THE USA, if you have any worries about bad stuff from China being in them.
I got the black one with blue LED, and medium strength liquid, because I smoke Camel Lights (5 bucks a pack in NC) and I wanted enough, but not too much nicotine.
I have read through this thread, and wanted to thank you, Sanity, for posting this. Are you still enjoying yours?
Anyone else with comments, I would love to hear them! I gotta wait a week for mine to come in, but it was free shipping. Curious (as usual) and excited!
-FCL

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I was smoking my e-cig and realized I had never looked up 'e-cig' on ATS before. Looks like a few threads to comb through!

Anyway, I thought I would recommend the blu starter kit for anyone considering an e-cig. I've seen hard-core smokers (3 packs a day is what I consider hard-core) go to 3 real cigarettes a day with the use of an e-cig. This is possibly the coolest thing ever. And if you are an indoor smoker, you would not believe the change switching to an e-cig will do to your house (not to mention to your family.)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What about companies that are tobacco free? Will they not change there policies to cover e cigs also?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join