It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters: UFO Emergency. Did anyone watch this last night?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Surprisingly I liked this episode. Much more than the first one anyway. Bill Birnes still annoys me no end, but other than that

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

Originally posted by Zudrummer
......Police officers going on record as not only seeing the football field sized object but actualy having their cruisers disabled as the object passed over and then restarting by itself afterwards.

What I find odd about that is the cars would start up by themselves, it seems the UFO's wouldn't actually engage the starter to start the engine. It would seem to me like suspended animation, the pistons have suspended fire in them, that would be the only explanation that would make the cars just start up (or continue where the engines left off).

That speaks to me of some sort of time manipulation.

I hope I can see this on sunday, or on the net, I'd love to see it!

That is the most retarded theory I have ever seen, and the fact is there are more down to Earth theories explaining why a car would be disabled and then not start when something flew over head, nd that would be if the aircraft in question was emitting some sort of EMP which would render the car battery unable to provide juice to the car, and it would also dissipate any charge the alternator had produced. This would prevent the car from starting until the source of the EMP was out of range.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
I always attributed it to being black colored, at night and perhaps people seeing the craft form different angles. Besides the shape, everyone seemed to see the same thing. Either squad or triangle. Its possible the guy who thought it was a squad was just seeing the back.

See, that's the kind of rationalization I was talking about. They spoke directly with the witnesses and got a computer graphics expert to recreate what they saw. And they didn't match. They just didn't.

It's okay to admit it.
It just raises additional questions.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
I'm looking for some streaming footage from the episode, but they showed probably the best video I've ever seen. It was 3 points of lights that looked like a triangle, with a smaller red light zipping around it. Its the first time I've ever actually seen a UFO doing the maneuvers people often describe. It was really interesting.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

Here it is, the ufo footage shown in the UFO Hunters Emergency episode at minute 7:44.

www.youtube.com...

For those interested to watch this good show these are the rest of the parts.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
free_spirit: Thanks for posting the links.

Multiple and credible witnesses and also the footage - I think this is a strong case that deserves attention.

I have always thought that police that witness something like this when on duty should be listened to. I mean, why jeopardize their whole professional life or reputation if they didn't really saw something unexplainable? Or am I naïve now?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You beat me to it! I'd really like to hear what some of the experts here have to say about the Nanci Carpenter video. That is really the most convincing thing Ive ever seen.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It's a very impressive video. Very clear, and the object in the air don't look man made in the least. Everything else has been said, and I agree that this case deserves some more dedicated attention. What would be a good place to start?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I made a video without sound (technical problems I don't feel like dealing with) of her video. They say its a 20 minute long video. I cant wait to see the rest of it! I almost get the feeling they are holding back for a whole episode dedicated to it.

EDIT: N/M, the quality is crap. We really need to get a hold of the full 20 minute video. I'm really surprised this isn't getting more attention.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I really respect the guys from UFO Hunters!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

This is a retarded theory?
Do you have a better one?

The car started up again by itself after being dead, how would it re-start by itself without the starter engaging?
From what I understand the car restarted as if it never stopped to begin with?
When the power from the battery stops and then flows again, the car isn't going to restart unless one twists the key.

So NavalFC, lets hear your explanation (or theory) that is less retarded than mine.

I assume you have a better explanation?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

im not sure, but my guess would be that this is a military project and the government mentioned aliens so that they could do manuvers all over the place in the world so not to blame the us gov. , but the aliens. peace. also this i think is part of the nwo, a new gov. forming and the peoples to be assimilated in time.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
REPLAY TO POST BY NAVALFC
That is the most retarded theory I have ever seen, and the fact is there are more down to Earth theories explaining why a car would be disabled and then not start when something flew over head, nd that would be if the aircraft in question was emitting some sort of EMP which would render the car battery unable to provide juice to the car, and it would also dissipate any charge the alternator had produced. This would prevent the car from starting until the source of the EMP was out of range.

come on Naval, you seem to be down playing everyones opinions but your own. and calling someones theory retarded is just rude. wheres the cooperation, many of us here have gone into deep arguments with skeptics/believers alike, your on a fast track to one of your own.

you failed to watch the episode yes?

well the craft was 50 FEET ABOVE the officers head and made NO SOUNDS!! i think everyone is entitled to state a theory,based on a very very 'crazy' event. i think the suspended animation is a very keen observation since the dispatcher noted that she was off line with the officer for about 7 min and the officer stated he was offline for a few seconds. hmmmmmm

[edit on 11/17/2008 by LordThumbs]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join