It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Lou Dobbs work for the new world order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The more and more I hear about this guy the less and less I think that he's actually working in a news agency to spread the news. I think he's really working for CNN (soon to be fox news) to spread disinfo about the world government. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I don't have a TV and haven't watched him in months, but isn't he one of the only guys to bring up issues like, the Amero, and the north american union?

If he worked for the NWO, why would he cast these things in such a negative light, or even mention them at all.

What makes you think he works for the NWO?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I just have a suspicion of anyone in the media that is said to report these things as fact. Usually the talk about the world government, the amero, the NAU, lies within the realm of conspiracy theorists, not news anchors. Of course a news item comes along that points towards something perpetrated by the people behind the scenes, but, I grow suspicious of people who expose truth in the MSM, because, I think they do it for a hidden agenda, or, just to advance with their career.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Agreed. I think he's throwing it out there (just like Glen Beck) because he's honestly concerned about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh come on Palin isn't fair game. Especially what Fox News was reporting about her yesterday. Didn't know the members of Nafta? A trade agreement I'm sure has some effect on her state and a whole country between her and the U.S. She thoguht South Africa was part of the Country Aftrica not the Continet. That's the only attacks I've seen on Mrs. Palin and if that's true. Thank God she isn't VP. Her knowledge, or should I say the absence of it is disturbing.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
To the OP,

Could you clarify what you're saying.

Are you saying you don't like Lou because he's a conspiracy theorist, and NOT a real anchor, but believe he has a hidden agenda and works for the NWO? Well that makes you a conspiracy theorist too.

I'm just not sure what you are trying to say here.

and to djpaec,

are you in the right thread?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Liquidsmoke, I'm just more concerned that either he's doing it to advance the NWO's agenda, and to spread fear among his viewers (his fans). I think he isn't a real news anchor, not, in the traditional sense. I also think that he could be doing it to gain recognition.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I guess you could say that about anybody though; maybe even you work for the NWO?

How could I know?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I would agree...

Disinformation agent or not - truth is truth - and if those with wealth and power use partial truths or double agents who play both sides - let it backfire on them and frustrate theiir plans for consolidation of power.

I am very suspicious of Lou Dobbs for the same reasons you seem to be - but he is exposing important information to a larger general audience - so more power to him!

We just must keep this simple motto in mind:

"Trust - but Verify!"

Works well for me in all aspects of life.

There are also some who believe that people like Lou Dobbs and Keith Olberman serve as truth gatekeepers - and are allowed to exist because they help channel disatifaction - and pacify truth activists before they attempt collective political and social action.

I think - all too often - this strategy works - even on myself.

Thats why we must all be vigilant - and force ourselves to volunteer every week in our community to support real change!

new topics

top topics

join