It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another U.S. Terror Case Bites the Dust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The Bush administraton's "War on Terror" is, of course, an elaborate, well-constructed sham. Seems like our "justice" department and Pentagon are having one hell of a hard time making any of the 9-11 cases stick.

Take the case of Capt. James Yee, the Muslim chaplain at Guatanamo Bay, who was arrested for alleged spying and smuggling classified documents. HUGE charges. He was threatened with being branded a traitor and execution for his supposed crimes. Come to find out, the charges were baseless. (Big surprise) He was quietly released with a mere slap on the wrist for adultry. (Which he also denies.)

Folks, the Bush administration is so full of shyte it stinks. Their war on terror is a fiction. Don't buy into it. Now, that's not to say there are no terrorists and that terrorism does not exist. Of course it does. But not in the way BushCo and the NWO present it.

This is yet another bogus case brought about by a desperate government trying to vindicate its illegal and immoral actions. This guy was an officer - a West Point grad - who served honorably. If this kind of thing can happen to him, it can and will happen to many, many more innocent people.

This administration has got to be stopped!

The Strange & Troubling Tale
Of Gitmo Chaplain James Yee
'He Is Not Guilty And He Is Not Innocent'
By Oliver Burkeman
The Guardian - UK
3-30-4

When Guantanamo chaplain Captain James Yee was arrested allegedly with secret documents about the prison, he was threatened with execution and branded a traitor. So why after 200 days in jail was he only charged with adultery and quietly released?
www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I do not trust Rense as a good source of information. He has his own agenda and is paranoid. He has posted reports on "rumors" only before, without checking through other sources. A very small part of the information he releases is actually true and mostly taken from other websites.

I am not certain about that report, I have not looked into it, but as I said, i do not trust that website. He reminds me too much of Nancy liederman and Mark Hazzlewood.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Before you shoot opinion at Rense, note that Rense.com merely copy/pasted a report from guardian.co.uk.

Branding people treasonous terrorists and then releasing them under strange circumstances does nothing for the credibility of the war on terror. Not that the Iraq occupation hasn't already proved its a sham.

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by heelstone]

join