It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daydreaming About Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Howdy all!

Long time reader first time poster.

I find there to be a lot of loons on the internet and quite a few here. I think I may be turning into one myself.

I have been constantly day dreaming about mass destruction events.
Maybe it is because i come here too much and read all the gloom threads that are constantly posted.

I dont believe my own thoughts, and I have no desire to believe my own thoughts. I dont believe Obama is the antichrist or anything and i dont believe in the NWO the way it is portrayed here and other places. I dont believe there is a global unified body of elitists known as the illuminati, but I have read and tried to understand the thinking behind it.

While I do believe corruption has taken over the highest places of politics and banking I dont see it as a unified conspiracy to kill us all off. That just does not make sense to me.

Anyway, that being said, I can not get these events out of my head. I live in a large metro area, and I work in the maintenance (if that is what you want to call it) field. While I work throughout the day, I just get the huge overwhelming feeling there is going to be some incursion or some event of large scale on the horizon on me or my families life. I really dislike doom and gloom threads, but I don't know how to explain this feeling.

It is really starting to bug me. I have a wife and son and try to distract myself with them. It works at times, but then the same feeling will come back stronger the next day. Anyone have any advice on getting rid of these feelings? Or why I may be having them? Should I just stay completely away from the internet? That is my next step if I cant figure this out soon.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I like to watch Apocalyptic/Armageddon movies

I was surprised to find there's so many listed on imdb.com

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

me to...I want to see the happening. havent had a channce to get it yet tho...

there all about some disease though..

i want to see something with some real destruction...like an armageddon war movie or something.

proibably wouldnt help my little 'problem' though...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I have thought about if I were in charge and I eliminated the banks and war. The thing I ran into in my own head was the amount of people that would quickly over populate the world. I mean if you are making love and not war you are making people and not killing them. I also don't buy random diseases if we drink clean water and don't live in our own crap. So each year more and more people would populate the earth and people would live longer in a so called utopia of peace. This becomes a problem! Just think of the amount of people that die each year from war and disease put upon us by the NWO folks.

Sooo, to get to my point. Mass killing can't happen in the world population reduction unless the USA goes first. Will a mass killing happen in the USA? I say yes and it will be a WMD attack in a midwestern city of 200K people give or take. This city will be closed off and the folks inside are screwed. IT will be blamed on Iran and then all hell breaks lose.

Obama just put an AIPAC shill as his COS and that does not look good for Obama being a guy of change. In the end the only changes are different folks from the same groups in different chairs.

In the end stock up and get ready. At a minimum there will be disruptions in food and fuel. Obama wants a civilian group of tattletales so keep your mouth shut on what you have you will need it.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yes, I view this subject with a morbid curiosity. I also look at facts and they seem to support a complete and total melt down eventually. Who knows when?

In all honesty though, I truly hope I am misguided and that life will continue as normal. The September crisis shook me to the point where I felt threatened. It made me extremely uncomfortable, and I hope and pray (yeah, I do) that I am totally off base.

Scary times non the less...

new topics

top topics

join