It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

muslim terroists executed in a few hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
indonesian school kids might be glad that obama once lived and was educated in there home town and country and happy for him.but some of those kiddies might be upset that there muslim buddies amrozi, imam and mukhlas are going to be executed in a few hours for there involvment in the 1st bali bombings 12 of october 2002 1 year 1 month and 1 day after september 11th 2001. they bombed the night club seen in kuta bay detinated a bomb outside united states consulate in dempasar and a suicide bomber as well killing 202 people 164 of them were foreign nations mostly australians newzealander united states americans and europeans. they were lead by Abu Bakar Bashir who recieved 2 years inmprision ship for terroism links (i believe he had a reduced sentence because the indoneses judisil system dont frown on muslims and belive in his cause to a degree) Abu Bakar Bashir was there spirtual leader and founder of jemaah Islamiyah a stray version of islam witch has had many other succesful bombings 2003 marriot hotel bomb,2004 australian embassy bombing, 2005 second tourist base bombing in bali and provincial bombing in phillipeans (phillipeanoes are predomitly catholics) so why does this group blow people up. they believe in clasic holly war

the media claimed the indonesian gov was going to execute the trio on the day of the election so it could be masked in world news and wouldnt get headlines. but they didnt and there to die in a few hours

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
indonesian school kids might be glad that obama once lived and was educated in there home town and country and happy for him.but some of those kiddies might be upset that there muslim buddies amrozi, imam and mukhlas are going to be executed in a few hours for there involvment in the 1st bali bombings 12 of october 2002 1 year 1 month and 1 day after september 11th 2001.

Somehow in this first part of your attribution to these forums, i can not imagine how come you will bled in Obama in it. This is about some guys who acted cowardly and killed innocent people. we agree on that, but how come Obama´s name should be linked into this threads original content and also linked in "seeds" with the words 2001 911 terrosists?

Please when you post a news don´t smear other people´s names when they have nothing what so ever to do with the news it self...

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Bye bye scum bags....

Let's hope Allah takes pity on these murdering, degenerates and let's pray these life taking fools do not become martyrs for some other pointless idiotic, backward and foul agenda.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
loke the link is that they were going to execute the balibomber on the day of the election the significance is obbama won the election and they didnt execute them on the same day (surgesting there motives to execute could of been decided on the electon) the order to execute is already given but the exact time was not only that it will happen any hour now

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Its about time

Shooting these guys is to good for them.....I say burn them alove and let them suffer the way many of the victims did

May they rot in the proverbial hell

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I know these people did bad things.
They murdered people.
But to murder a murderer makes you a murderer.
How can people not see the logic in that?
You are becoming what you opposed in the first place.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

im glad i saw that post because i was starting to think everyone had forgotten that point aswell

and its got 100% truth to it

this is what some of you guys are saying then below

if you agree that murderers should be murdered so kill a murder makes u a murderer so you agree that you should be murdered then

star for your post btw

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I just hope that people realize that Indonesia is a very very moderate musilm country.
Myself being married to an Indonesian woman and having spent extensive time in the indonesian community, I havent seen any sympathy towards jihadists.
Even my Mother in law who was a big time diplomat for the Indonesian embassy said that they were crazy, and that is from the old-shool indonesian thinkers, I spent a very good amount of time in the embassy myself, there is very little sympathy for these men.
I just hope people dont equate Indonesians with extremists, because in truth, they are very friendly and welcoming people. who instead of wanting to blow you up, will more likely make you angry because they womt let you leave without feeding you all that you can possibly handle.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

true but have you never heard of the idea "an eye for an eye" so why shouldn't someone killed someone out of pure hate "be killed"

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Have you ever heard of "Thou shall not kill"

thats goes for the terrorists aswell btw

no one should want to even think about killing anyone

of their own species anyway

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

sometimes good men have to do bad things in order to keep society safe.

bye bye terrorists

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

sometimes good men have to do bad things in order to keep society safe.

bye bye terrorists

Well damn said, sir! Star for you.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If you read more into this they may not be lkilled today but in about 48 hours. The medicals are done in this time frame so they can use them in the autopsy after they are shot.

I hope they send a link to all the families that lost loved ones on that day so they know that has been done and they can close that part of their life.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm an American ,and I know for a fact that we are not the only country with a death penalty. Having said that I also know that there is plenty of injustice in my country ,so I'm not willing to point fingers outward until something meaningful is being done to address the multitude of wrongs that we need to right ,right here.

There are practices,and ideologies all over the world that disgust me ,but the ones I hate the most are the ones that start here ,so if these ever get fixed,maybe then I'll campaign for other countries to clean up their acts . first things first justice starts at home

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The people who actually committed the Bali Bombing won't be punished, only these stupid patsies will.

It's a pity Joe Vialls is dead and all the information he collected on the Bali Bombing now conveniently removed from the internet.

The Bali Bombing was a CIA/Mossad false flag to get Australian support for John Howard sending troops to Bush's illegal war.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

Execution is not murder. Certainly not justice - as justice would require you put them through the identical, same suffering as each of the victims, and unfortunately, you can kill these SOB's only once.

Executing murderers? That's not murder. That's public service.

Your logic is certainly not Judeo/Christian based, so where could this logic come from? No civilized society can allow such folks to continue. The most simple, effective solution is execution. Problem solved, and you don't have to feed and house them.

new topics

top topics

join