It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brooklyn Marine sergeant & wife tortured, slain in Calif.; 4 of his men are arrested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I'm surprised they didn't rape her first, these monsters usually do that before the actual killing part.

They did.
Rape *by instrument*.

Being military I hope there's no question of death penalty.
Firing squad and hear the call *Ready! Aim! Start at the kneecaps and work your way up men! Fire!*

EDIT: Obviously they were smart enough to take a few things back to their homes so in case they got caught they could blame it on *financial gain*
I'd like to know what they objects stolen were, and the total value.

...taps...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by silo13]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What happened to these two people was horrible and the fact that fellow marines did this makes it even worse, if possible. I don't think this has anything to do with politics, racial maybe but not politics. What makes someone go into someone elses life and ruin their lives and in reality ruining there own because 99% of the time they get caught.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Worldwatcher, you are sort of right! I am sick of all this hate and dumb stuff. Right is right and wrong is wrong. What they did is very sick. The people of this world I love but I hate a lot of things they do. I thought maybe some day if I stayed long enough I would see good conduct and love throughout this world but I am sure now humans will never cure theie disease of stupidity and hate.

I feel all the hate and fear on this planet and I don't like it. It's what holding the humans back from joining the rest of the universal families. Today still Humans are not ready. It's going to take a great effort and more time to clean the filth off before they will be allowed to enter. A true change is on it's way and no one can stop it. Soon the filth will be separated from what is truly good. Beware not to lose your way.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Am I the only one who smells mind control here? There’s been an awful lot of race baiting going on , particularly on talk radio, and this seems to fit a pattern. Seems to me that the PTB are trying to turn this ‘culture war’ they’ve been talking about since Reagan into a shooting war. Divide and conquer. People are starting to wake up as to who’s really running things, so they turn us against each other.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It's Murder plain and simple. One might even say premediated.... The US Marine Core will take care of these men in their own way. That is a disgrace to them! God help them.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
when the country decided to elect a president only on race and not experience, values, or stance on issues it sent a message that racism is permissible and popular in the masses. racism is racism no matter what color. It can't be dismissed because it was inflicted on whites. this was a hate crime it needs to be treated like one. there was no other motive especially not "financial gain." Think before you vote next time and pick someone who's not chicken-sh!t enough to ignore this issue. I live in the south and i don't think people understand how much racism there is down here towards whites. I grew up in the north and didn't understand either, but i'm scared for my life down here. If this tension keeps being ignored i'm going to be a dead white girl instead of a scared white girl. Use equal scales or we're going to go through another bout of racism in the opposite direction if not already.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I was in the Marine Corps. Once a Marine always a Marine. I am sad that the Sgt and his wife were killed! What makes it even sicker is these assholes raped her! They have disgraced the Marine Corps name. I saw a article in the paper that the lawyer for one of them had the nerve to say that he was married and had kids and the court should not go after the death penalty. Screw that! Shoot the S.O.B. just like he killed a young couple that lost their future and a life together. I am for an eye for an eye!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
when the country decided to elect a president only on race and not experience, values, or stance on issues it sent a message that racism is permissible and popular in the masses.

Wow, did you vote for every American? Because that would be the only way you could make that assumption.

He was voted in by the majority, for many thousands of reasons, no doubt color being one of them for many, but it's not as simple as you make out.

And this really is a terrible story, and it does make me wonder what the real reasons were.
I'm inclined to think it was a mixture of several, they probably didn't like him very much, had been weakened mentally to the point where human life was extremely devalued, were not accepting of their relationship...

I don't agree with the death penalty. You learn nothing from killing people for their crimes.
These guys should be publicly humiliated, locked in little rooms and used for psychiatric study until they die of natural causes, hopefully by that time they'll feel immeasurable guilt for what they've done.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
mmm , I wonder what they mean by "instrument" , male organ wraped in latex like tissue ?

these men, if they wouldent have gotten caught would have been sent out to the world spreading democracy and peace , how nice.

wouldent it be high time to start fixing the problems inside the u.s boarders first before pointing fingers at other nations problems.

seams like you read about incidents related to u.s military personale monthly if not weekly ,
murder and rape seams to be a common theme between em all ,

I thank the persons involved for smearing the Marines
I thank teh u.s military for not screening people before they get drafted
I thank the u.s soil for spawning these kinds of cultural elites

go forth, spread the democracy and teh culture world needs.

sincierly Zerbot565

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You are all reading way to far into the MSM coverage of this. It has NOTHING to do with race or finicial gain. You can find plenty of these reports from over in Iraq! These people are killed for shooting off at the mouth when they dont fall in line with what they are told to say, poopoo me all you want ;it is and has been going on for over 10 years! This is not the first time they have done this here either! Dont believe me? check for yourself look at their own reports on these types of crimes! there has been hundreds of these attacks on US soil.
This is just the first time you have heard about it in the MSM..... they are reporting it so you will be "affraid" of all the military being put on the streets of our country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join