It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brooklyn Marine sergeant & wife tortured, slain in Calif.; 4 of his men are arrested

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Brooklyn Marine sergeant & wife tortured, slain in Calif.; 4 of his men are arrested

www.nydailynews.com

A Brooklyn-raised Marine sergeant and his new bride were tortured and killed execution-style in their California home - allegedly by four other Marines under his command
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: title - to same as source]
Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am just so pissed about this young bi-racial couple being murdered. The article does not mention it but the men who killed them were all African American.

"They" claim the couple were killed for financial gain.

Charged with murder and other crimes are Pvt. Embrys John, 18, of Maryland; Lance Cpl. Tyrone Miller, 20, of North Carolina; Pvt. Kevin Darnell Cox, 20, of Tennessee, and Pvt. Kesuan Sykes, 21, of California.

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
With Comrades like that who needs enemies?

This is pretty disturbing.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

It sure is and it is really sad and a step backwards. The only color in the Corps is Green!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well in this case I think they should do a military tribunal,after the trial put them against a brick wall and shoot them,no muss no fuss

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ya, maybe it's time to just bomb the world out. I don't see this crap improving, frak optimism and hope for change.

These idiots get in too deep and basically can be played like pianos for the right price. Punk losers.

The Best Marine is a Submarine - true story, I heard it from a Chief!

Man, I am so in shock over this. The military/government/society is so full of corrupt bastards, freedom of religion...a dogma of murder.

They should put em' in the big cooler in Kansas and let em' go out "in" style. Fools, I say!

I was in the Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Course thingy in high school so not all I know not all Marines are bad or cheap, I met a ton of them at Cherry Point and Camp Lejuene (sp?), North Carolina. I served with a former Marine when I was in...he would up getting a combat action ribbon and stuff as an augmentee...Meh, I am single mindedly in opposition of letting anyone not previously qualified in submarine warfare to go to combat. Take care of your own and all that.

SIGH But what can ya do? Really, what can you do?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
omg...

that is awful. did they say there was any motive for this?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
From the article

Investigators said the motive for murder was "financial gain." Neither mother believes that.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
were they islamic........

sorry but it seems you have to be a muslim to kill people nowadays...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't think so. What I'm hearing so far is that they (murderers) were angry or disapproved that a white man had married a black woman.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The murderers are claiming that the motive is financial gain to avoid being charged with a hate crime.... They may be evil, but they are smart enough to know better than to admit to a racially motivated crime if this is the case.... This will be the first I have heard of any black on white hate crime charges, if these guys are to be charged so.... Regardless of motive and the race of the victims, and the murderers, this kind of brutality, is senseless.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
www.nctimes.com...

They also raped the girl. I'm actually somewhat glad these animals are US military. I believe that pretty much guarantees they'll be executed for their crimes.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have seen, heard of, and read about lots of bad stuff so I am not really sure why this crime bothers me so bad. I hope they all get the chair.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
They may have patted themselves on the back and cracked a few brewskies for this kind of behavior over in Iraq.

typical.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm surprised they didn't rape her first, these monsters usually do that before the actual killing part.

It makes no sense that there would be a financial aspect to this, the guy was a Marine sergeant for crying out loud, not exactly a stockbroker.

I'm sickened by the possibility that they killed this couple simply for crossing racial boundaries.

A bullet to the back of the head is required for all 4 of them.

CX

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It will be interesting to hear about the reltionship between this sgt and the four marines prior to this. I've seen many a revenge attack on superiors because they acted inappropriately towards lower ranks.

People only take so much crap before they snap. I'm not saying thats what happened here, only that it has happened in the past and it's a possibility.

I'm not sure what your soldiers get paid over there in the US, but if it's anything like our here, i can't see this sgt having a fotune tucked away for these four to benefit from.

CX.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
To the guy mentioning Iraq and a beer... what the hell do you know about Iraq? In WW 11 without the major daily car bombs for two years as in Iraq... entire cities were firebombed and there were little crying over civilian casualties... why. Simple, the ally was the Soviet Union so the the Left did not criticize and if they had they likely would have been put in jail. This has nothing to do with the military and its task in Iraq (snip).

And the person giving these men an excuse because they might... have been treated badly in the Marines... go hide your head in a hole. These men seem to be black by their names... this is an interracial couple, the man is their superior in the Marines for God sake! Obviously it has nothing to do with money... it is a racial crime. If these where white Marines and a white woman it would be on the News for a year!

Lets see if it is pursued... and if Obama comments on it. He should and if the story is buried... he should ask why with some anger... this could be a moment for him and I am not a supporter of his but and willing to give him a chance to prove he is not an extreme leftist.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Some more news i found on this terrible crime.

Two Camp Pendleton-based Marines talked about whether they should kill a fellow Marine and his wife before fatally shooting them inside their Winchester home, court records released Wednesday said....

Court records cite Lance Cpl.Tyrone Miller,20,as telling investigators that the four arrived at the Pietrzak home and he pointed a shotgun at the sergeant,then went inside....

John and Miller later discussed whether or not to kill the couple,according to documents filed in support of an arrest warrant.Miller told authorities that John did the shooting,the records stated.

www.pe.com...

The searches resulted in the seizure of numerous items of evidence linking all four suspects to the murders. All four suspects provided confessions of their individual involvement in the murders. The motive for the murders appears to have been financial gain. Two of the four suspects worked in the same unit as Sergeant Pietrzak, and all four were assigned to Camp Pendleton. During the investigation, the investigators have received the full cooperation of the Marine Corps.

www.mymurrieta.com...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
A friend of mine and his two bro's are in the Marines. They know two of the guys. Had them over to their houses, hung out, family gatherings, etc.

They're completely shocked by this. Absolutely no idea that either of them could be involved in something like this.

You just never know.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
In regards to those four.

Sick bastards.

I hope they hang for this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join