It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Important Information of any kind was Lost today Shock!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A government HomeOffice spokesbot revealed the shocking truth that no;

Floppy discs,documents,memory sticks,files.DVD'S,mini -discs etc

had been left on a ;

Train,plane automobile,tube train,coach,bus ,taxi,rubbish bin,rubbish tip,passing Unidentidied Flying Object,restaurant ,cafe or public convenience today.

Therefore the identities /personal information/government secrets/national insurance numbers/sexual preferences and bra sizes of thousands of;
Doctors ,nurses,soldiers ,sailors ,tinker s ,tailors and spies were not revealed to;
an unwitting passer by,a bin man,a train passenger ,homeless person etc

the spokesbot went on to say"I don't understand it.Recently government agencies ,departments and ministers have reached targets by at least one really important,secret ,confidential oh my God if this get's out we're all sacked or have to resign document or report being lost a week if not almost daily now.We have implemented many effective training session on the best way to lose important information and jeopardise the privacy of thousands"

There have been calls for an immediate enquiry but unfortunately,according to government sources ,all the relevant contact information was left on the Eurostar train just before the Chunnel was engulfed in flames and all data went up in smoke.At the time one government minister was heard to have sighed contentedly and said "Ah another succesful day of disorganisation.One is proud to be British"

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

Ha, nice one candyfloss. The only problem is that it is still early in the day! Also, due to the clearly insane info being spouted by the bot, it is obvious there has been a malfunction.

ColoradoJens

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
www.ghacks.net...

the only explanation i can think of is ther must be some form of black magic being used againt the government by the 'dark forces ' Her Majesty spoke of.I think it's Mandy Mandlesson and there should be an immediate witch trial,summary floating and burning.There is no other logical explanation.

and exactly how long has this been going on?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Trying to master confusion and deceit is a crusade only of the brave, as they say.

HOOHUT! Nice story mate!

new topics

top topics

join