It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insectoid Skull found??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This skull to me looks like a skull from one of the star people that are known as the preying mantis type or maybe even one of the species of greys. What do you think?

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Nice find! is there any more information available about this skull?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by conorkerr
This skull to me looks like a skull from one of the star people that are known as the preying mantis type or maybe even one of the species of greys. What do you think?

www.disclose.tv...

It looks like it's upside down. Even if looked at the other way there would appear to be no neck so I assume they believe it had a neck hence the position they showed it in.

Any reptiles not have a neck? Or go straight from jaw area to shoulder type area?

Edit, maybe some type of alligator or crock with the snout cut off?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Darthorious]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
more info on the skull here

alienskull.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The video doesn't show much, There was a link under the video to here:
alienskull.org...

And a scan of a newspaper article showing the skull.

Two things.

1) Insect's have exoskeletons, they don't have skulls.
2) It's tiny and looks incomplete, could easily be a monkeys head.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It almost looks like a skull cut in half or something. I'm with the poster above me, something isn't right about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by conorkerr

Interesting skull, there are many undiscovered species living on this planet. Not all of them are extraterrestrial this could be one of those cases but who knows.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
the skull is from some type of canine and they are holding it upside down , those arent eye holes those are holes from the base of the head where the spine connects. I live on a farm and i see similar skulls on a daily basis.

If you will notice they arent showing many pics of it and thats a dead give away.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I would like to see the "scientific data" on this skull. Several factors immediately throw flags for me.

* There is no mention of carbon dating...or the age of the "skull"

* There is no chemical breakdown, or mineral charting.. (Ie. bone
is made largely of calcium)

*No DNA testing or results? Bone is made up of living cells... marrow can be tested.

* They automatically jump to an ET conclusion and not the possibility
of a previously "un-discovered" terrestrial cryptid.

I find it highly unlikely that if an "alien" skull was found it would have the same chemical/mineral composition of terrestrial bone. That would be the first thing I would check and there is ABSOLUTELY no mention of that...

Just because it looks strange doesn't mean its extraterrestrial. Some good points have already been made... it appears to be incomplete.

My .02...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Pourous (sp?) skull plate like a ram's. The lines that are dark could tell us something about it.

Pretty cool, though.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It seems to be a part of an alligator skull. The porous nature of it and the shape of the skull resembles that of an alligator. I can't really be sure from the photographic evidence presented but, what it is not is a skull from an insectoid type species. This I can be relatively sure of.

Why may you ask?

Insects have exoskeletons, not endoskeletons. They don't have bones.

Just a thought for those jumping to the ET conclusion.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
As I understood it, this wasn't a skull, but a pelvic bone from a common animal of the area.

I didn't follow the story all that well, but it certainly looks pelvic to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

hmm I don't know about pelvic, as a pelvic bone is rather obvious. As it would be concave giving ample room for the thigh sockets to interact with the hip bone,

It appears to be damaged which is why I am looking towards it still being some sort of skull rather than a pelvic bone.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I recall hearing that this was a broken sheep or goat skull. The nose part is broken off giving the strange "face" appearance. Let me see if I can find the link where they were able to duplicate it perfectly.

OK, I was not able to find the link with the pictures, but here is another link to the topic here on ATS. The concencus seems to be that it is a broken sheep skull. The nose is broken off, and the sides, so all that is left is the braincase.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by KnowMore]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Link deleted: see post above.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I asked my partner, who is a biological anthropologist, what she thought of the bone images. I di dnot allow her any knowledge of what the subject was or why I was asking.

On first glance she said, "It doesn't look like anything," but as she looked more closely she said, "It looks like a reptilian (not the alien) skull." Then she asked me what it was, and I showed her the thread.

She scoffed and left.

Scientists..

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Its quite obvious the Predator that Arnie killed!!! Duh!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
its not just one but 2 skulls found in 2001 and 2003
here you can find some more pictures and the story
ufochall.hit.bg...
you can use translate.google.com to translate the page form BULGARIAN to English but its not verry good translation. You can get the meaning anyway
here is the link
translate.google.com...

DreX

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
actually it's not just one but two skulls
here some more info and pictures, I don't know if it's truth or not but sounds interesting...

bulgarian site translated with google

translate.google.com...

here the story from one other bulgarian site

translate.google.com...

best regards
DreX

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That is indeed interesting. is there a list of proposed "known" ET species? Forgive me, i am new to posting on ATS.

top topics

join