It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Apocalypse In USA, Day 2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Like I predicted, Christmas can be canceled this year... And then came this up.

Mattel to Slash 1,000 Jobs

LOS ANGELES--Toy maker Mattel Inc. (MAT: 14.61, -0.37, -2.46%) says it is cutting some 1,000 positions worldwide in response to the economic downturn. The El Segundo-based company says the positions amount to 3% of its worldwide work force and will reduce its professional and management staff by 8 percent.

www.foxbusiness.com...

"Hey, this is toy company you bastard bankers! Who will now make the Christmas toys to our children?"

And still half an hour remains this terrible day 2 ...

EDIT:

Mattel says reducing about 1,000 positions

* Says current economic environment amplified its need to address appropriate future structure of the business
* Says "global economy entered one of its most challenging and difficult periods in the last 100 years"

www.reuters.com...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Make a note of this post and the date, the downturn will continue for another 34 months, the last 10 of the 34 months will show a gradual slowing of the downturn and as the 10 months are nearing their end the downturn will be about to flip.

From this point the next 14 months will be a boom time, you have a new election and Obama gets a new term and the boom time continues.

Don't ask me why I have posted this or how I might know, because the truth is I don't, for some strange reason it is in my head and needed to be posted.

Makes me seem mad doesn't it...................sorry.

Wolfie

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ok. Last breaths of Dow Sunks with 2nd day of apocalypse... Or does it?

Maybe that "mystery boogieman", who has save Dow in last 30 mins in election times shows back once again, and save us to tomorrow...

( You still remember those miracle drop ups in last 30 min in recent times? )

Lets see what is situation now...

Thu 6 Nov 2008 | 15:35 EST
DJIA 8,689.18 -450.09

No sign of that boogieman anymore...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is the good old Pump and Dump.
Remember Warren's time to buy message broadcast by the MSM prior to the election ?
Pump up the markets artificially before the election to sell off your remaining holdings.
Selling brings the market down. Buying brings the market up.

This what brokers use consistently to manipulate the markets , and how Martha Stewart made her millions.

We haven't even seen the worst of it yet. The Trillions of $$$ in derivatives that are going to go worthless.

Hold onto your hats !

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just hit -500

Going to tank tomorrow

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok... I think BELL IS RINGING, now!

Huuuh! Stock market is closed. "What a day in the markets!"

I didnt know if this day will come like i predicted, and opened this threat, but worst scene is obvious truth. And it came, and shows to us situation bad as it really is. News are not end for today, but Dow breaks todays storm in New York.

We just saw huge fall in 2nd Day OF Economical Apocalypse USA!

EDIT:

Ending numbers from boys in DOW JONES:

Thu 6 Nov 2008 | 16:05 EST
DJIA 8695.79 -443.48 4.85
Nasdaq 1608.70 -72.94 4.34
S&P 500 904.88 -47.89 5.03

BRENT CRUDE $57.68 $-4.19
MINI GOLD $733.80 $-7.80

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
And to the end of long day, and when waiting the last numbers from Dow, lets look what breaking news we still havent see in this heart beating afternoon...

Destruction of economical basics of USA keep mourning in MSM...

Productivity slows despite employer efforts
www.reuters.com...

U.S. Stocks Tumble in Market's Worst Two-Day Slump Since 1987
www.bloomberg.com...

National City Takes $1.34 Billion Goodwill Write-down
www.foxbusiness.com...

Another Sea of Red: Dow Dives 440
www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Dear Diary!

This has been a long day watching news from center of global economics, witch is now fallen to real Apocalypse, where is no end in sight. In beginning of the day, I almost hope that I am in wrong, but soon as markets opened, it shows clearly the way down... And news supported this pig picture.

No "boogiemans" witch has fixed the results before yesterday, in elecrtion time, they are gone, and now there is only the real darkness of markets. Elite has left the scene, and soon this storm is just only about to grow.

Tomorrow comes day number 3.

I dont know if I make my diary from tomorrow like this, but there is all the signs, that storm, witch is destroying the economical structures of USA, keeps only rising to hurricane levels at tomorrow.

My fellow ATS members. I hope my message has came heard: Get ready for Economical Armageddon witch is here! Diary of this Economical Apocalypse USA will continue, but from this day, thanks from your interesting, and keep your eyes on these historical news!

Leaving scene for your free speech, see yo!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Why is this day 2?

You make it sound like everything was groovy until yesterday.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Because the fraud was so visible in economics by elite at time of elections.

Bail-Out party is over since Tuesday, and after elections, reality has come.

Wednesday was first day of storm rising...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

National City Takes $1.34 Billion Goodwill Write-down
www.foxbusiness.com...

It sounds so innocent "a goodwill write down" what that really means to the average person is that money that was on the books as a real asset turned out to be imaginary.

When companies buy things for an overinflated value, they tend to just write that off that excess as "goodwill". It should be called "were boneheads for paying that price" but that doesn't sound as good at a shareholder meeting.

Just research how company executives give themselves stock options..... it will make you want to vomit.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by pavil]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You know...both my parents and two neighbors next door to me just got laid off. All different industries. Not a good sign.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Earth wasn't supposed to be for boundries and monies so the peoples have to learn to change there life styles to the way it was meant to be.

Everyone should be working as a whole for one another. One thing this human race has to get over is color, nationalities and religions, unfortunately it is hard to change the wrong teachings you have been taught and if people do not realize things have to be different and do something soon you might as well forget what your grandkids are going to live like.... that is if they have a chance to live.

People need to wake up, put on there pants, pull them up and learn to walk instead of crawling.

The Elitist and Religious Leaders have bilked you of everything yet you just let it be. Sit down and think about your life and how you really want to live it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join