It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you Know that Obama is Related to George Bush like the other presidents?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Did you know that the new president of the United States is related to George Bush? Yes they are 11th Cousins.

Don't get your hopes up people, if Obama does not know about the NWO he soon will, as soon as he takes office he will be moulded and manipulated by the real 'powers that be'. You see the presidents are chosen well in advance and the majority are all related in one way or another. If you don't believe me check it out for yourself.

They can't all be lying can they?

Bush~Windsor~Piso Bloodline

Why Are Most If Not All U.S. Presidents Related to Each Other?

SAMUEL HINCKLEY AND SARAH SOOLE

ROYAL PRESIDENTS:

U.S. Presidents Who Were Related to Each Other

The Bush Family Tree

[edit on 6-11-2008 by franspeakfree]

[edit on 6-11-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

how if one is black and the other is white? and how if one was born on the mainland us not to mention the east coast and the other was born in hawaii or kenya or wherever....there's no possible way they are blood related... i mean idk if you believe in God but the only way you could say they're related is if you use adam & eve considering they started it all so everyone, in an essence, is related....

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I was wondering about this very thing. Bloodlines are all in this game. Thanks for posting it. I'll be checking out the sourcing tonight. Good job!!

S and F to you!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ya, bloodlines matter. No, folks, that is not so. Anyone could stop this insanity, why not you? I am not insinuating anything, just saying.

Our DNA is mutated often enough to change our appearances, genetics progresses the idea of an ideal but there isn't an ideal. Look at the "elites"...ugly!

So, whatever then with this stuff. I am maybe related to those dudes and you might be, too. I say consider that first.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
And he's also related to Dick Cheney news.bbc.co.uk...

And Brad Pitt! news.bbc.co.uk...

And from the same source above, Hilary Clinton is related to Angelina Jolie. So her and Brad are related. Weird!

Man, the inbreeding of these elite bloodlines is kind of sickening sometimes.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Haven't the absolute majority of US presidents been related? Nothing new here. Trace the bloodlines back through the generations and it starts to get interesting.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There is some speculation that back when all of our early ancestors were in Africa, a group of only 600-1000 are responsible for the population of the world today. We're ALL related if you go back far enough.

Eh, to be honest, I'd be more impressed if all these people were closely related. 11th cousins? So, somewhere back 10 or 11 generations ago, 2 people got married. I wish I could see the conspiracy in that, I do, but I think if we go back that far we'd find a LOT more people related to us than we'd imagine.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It is that degrees of separation thing. we are all related at some point,

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It really doesn't mean much... the further back you go the easier it is to find family connections. Someone did the calculations and after 1100 years there are supposedly more people related to Charlamagne than exist.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
It really doesn't mean much... the further back you go the easier it is to find family connections. Someone did the calculations and after 1100 years there are supposedly more people related to Charlamagne than exist.

I'd be interested in hearing more about this research. Any links?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

I am white and have quite a lot of black people in my father side of the family. Obviously not closely related , still it is very common and genetically possible.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Roufas]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

But he looks nothing like his nominal mother OR Barrack Obama, Sr. Could he have been adopted? It would go a long way to explaining the behavior towards the Priveleged One of Sr. and his mother. There are some really bizarre theories circulating about who his father may have been...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

how if one is black and the other is white?

LOL are you joking? Obama is half white. That's how it's possible. Also many white people have black ancestors and the other way around. Who knows... It just goes to show race is nothing, it's just genetics.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

They are related man. It's hard to believe but it's true. They did a test of all the candidates genetics a few years ago and it's true. They are related. You make quite a few good points though. I don't understand it myself and wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it on the news. I don't think they said anything about Hilary's & Edwards' tho. Kerry's bloodline is rather interesting tho, related to quite a few presidents if I'm not mistaken.

top topics

join