It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to: The Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
November 4, 2008 is proof that you can sell us anything as long as its nicely packaged. the days have brightened up in time for the holidays. the happier we are, the more we consume, right? this is your season, after all! tell me my dreams. I know you're watching, but do you know Im watching you? I'm very cautious of you. I know how amazing you are and can barely begin to imagine what you're truly capable of. You've tricked all of us. you are the most ruthless and the most intelligent. you've learned about love. you know how to use it to your advantage, but do you really understand what you're dealing with? do you understand the consequences? there's no way you can, otherwise you would have never meddled. it's already too much. but that's the point, isn't it? we're vulnerable and desperate. where will we look after these 4 years have run us to the ground? we both know that your course is set and the final number is inevitable, but you remain in the same spot where you started two million years ago, blinded by bigotry. you are unable to see the outcome. light pierces darkness, and throughout nature this equation is repeated without end. You are the necessary evil needed for love to prevail.

i wait eagerly for our new year.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The Abyss is dark and consumes the shadow. All things end and repeat again.

Cheer up, lad, there are people who are out there in this world making positive changes...the Lion has a home and it must be prepared for his arrival. War is fools gold, hate an envious greed.

They "know" we know and they know they don't matter. Life is short for those working in the dark, eternity merely a moment for the meek.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mirovampiro

thank you, and i will tell my friends in the illuminati of what you speak of, and i will be informing you of their reply.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"the only way to the father, is through the son" - Jesus Christ

hes the one whose gonna tackle the elite, psalm 2 follows as thus (with some added commentary:

Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, [saying], Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

(councils, thinktanks, political fronts, commitees and manipulative organisations, oh my fellow ATS bros......i think we can think of a few organisations huh??!!)

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

(God actually has a sense of humour?haha, he laughs at their attempts to dethrone him, and the derision bit is cool, the thing about the NWO is that there isnt just one set of elite going for the control, there are pockets of them allover the world! all running for the prize against eachother e.g. bilderberg elite, arab league etc etc)

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

(i can think of two things which constitute Gods sore displeasure, one:hes God and little men wanna go to war against him, and also, i would say a part of his sore displesure is the fact that we are the victims.)

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

(jesus christ! prophecied about from genesis to malachi)

(now Gods gonna speak

Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Be wise now therefore,

(Now the holy spirits giving witness of jesus christ

O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

(finally holy spirit speaks)

so heres my message to the elite, youll decieve the world for a season, but guess what?

your gonna get yours!!

Glory to jesus!

new topics

top topics

join