It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being a liberal on this board...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Colonel, you are indeed a moron, or at least try and pass yourself off as one.

Flash bulletin for you. Long before you came here, the balance between the poles usually stayed pretty neutral, although tilting here and there from time to time. You have never been the lone savior of the liberal cause as you have pictured in your mind. AS a matter of fact, you are quite the poison to the liberal view. The only thing you seem to be able to do is call names, offend, and throw out meaningless little sentences, like the evil repugnants want to starve old people, the pitiful poor and smash puppies' heads in with canes stolen from the infirmed. You make the liberal cause look even more foolish than it looks without you.

This being the case, I suppose I should thank you for your assistance. You are wuite the counterbalance to the liberals one the board, like BT, who have the capability for rational and lucid discussion. As a matter of fact, I now thank you. You are great help to the conservative position.

Live in your crappy little dreamworld, the longer you stay there, the more you prove points of how irrational the liberal rank and file's beliefs are.

In case you haven't noticed, let me point something out to you. Remember when your loud, stupid mouth came to this board, spewing nothing but hate, venom and offense? At first you had a groupie thing going with other liberals. They thought you'd be a leader. You haven't looked around lately, have you? They figured out many weeks ago what I just spent time telling you.

You are absolutely no value added, you bring no thought, debate or discussion, you are only a nuisance and offense. AS far as vomit from me, you are right. But you make any decent human being sick to the stomach.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Libertarians are three quarters to nuts.

I am hurt

Sorry buddy, I meant all the OTHER libertarians.

You're cool.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
TC: Look at you. You are the VERY thing you say of me, you repugnant hypocrite. In fact, YOU are absolutely no value added and I believe the people here need a refund from your lame rhetoric. You provide no learning, no insight to knowledge---not even a LINK to learn from to prove a point. And as for this:

"like the evil repugnants want to starve old people, the pitiful poor and smash puppies' heads in with canes stolen from the infirmed. "

Isn't it true? Don't I provide links to prove every contention about you evil bastards I have ever had while you just run your piehole? Haven't I provided links to repugnants being raving homos, rapists, murderers, thieves, and child molesters? I know I have. YOU KNOW I HAVE TOO. All you can do is call me a liberal, pinko, whatever like you're slightly retarded. "Errr, ahhhh, ya d-damn p-p-p-p-p-pinko l-l-l-liberal!"

Then, you talk about rational discussions? Those days are over, babe, and repugnants like you ended it. With all the bile you brought out in the 90's, its time you guys got a dose of your own medicine laced with truth.

DRINK UP, BABE!

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
You are irrelevant, Colonel. Shut up. Talk to or about someone else. I'm through with you. Again, you say stupid crap that has no meaning and is based in lies just to make yourself feel better. I'm dead serious. And what's worse, you are just plain bad for the board.

Is there any lucid, decent liberal out there that can...wait a minute. They are already here. We have articulate, debatable liberals here. Colonel, you are the only problem. Go ahead and blither all you want. You are easily ignored.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
....this thread would be perfect!

On topic, I'll state again that there are many Progressives that post in the politizied forums, few Liberals. There are many Neo-Conservatives posting in those same forums, however, yet scant few lucid Conservatives. Hence, the polar extremes paint the "us" versus everyone hue to the discourse here.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You are irrelevant, Colonel. Shut up. Talk to or about someone else. I'm through with you. Again, you say stupid crap that has no meaning and is based in lies just to make yourself feel better. I'm dead serious. And what's worse, you are just plain bad for the board.

Is there any lucid, decent liberal out there that can...wait a minute. They are already here. We have articulate, debatable liberals here. Colonel, you are the only problem. Go ahead and blither all you want. You are easily ignored.

That's right, what we need more of the rabid neanderthal repugnant (like you) with the glazed over look, foaming at the mouth every time you mention the word "Clinton." YOU hate me because the truth burns you. Its like a repellant and ist scalding to you.

I mean you say the nastiest things about me while your president, who is against gay marriage, is rumored to have some big gay relationship with some other repugnant poltiician (and there's a link to it on this site)--but, I'm the problem.

I can hear it now.

"Shut up, C-C-C-Colonel. You're j-just iruh-iruh-iruh-irelev-v-v-v-vant! G-G-G-G- to Hell. EURRRURUUU!"

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
"Its getting hot in here, Take off all your............

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Goodness, I thought this might be a calm and intellectual debate. I felt I and others made some good points in the thread and then it turns to this.

And I forgot my asbestos underwear!

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by observer]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sorry, I just don't appreciate being called a moron so I gotta let 'em know.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I didn't hear any denials about them drinking piss from moose cocks, I'll guess the rumour is true then but let's not go there.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I can hear it now.

"Shut up, C-C-C-Colonel. You're j-just iruh-iruh-iruh-irelev-v-v-v-vant! G-G-G-G- to Hell. EURRRURUUU!"

I just about pee'd my pants! My mascara is running down my face...........my side hurts and my office mate is looking at me like I am nuts

Political differences aside...................YOU ARE THE BEST

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thank ya kindly and you're still my #1 Trooper.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry Colonel, you don't like being called a moron. Its too bad you feel the need in resembling one so closely that non-morons can tell the difference.

If there's anyone around that s-s-s-stutters, its you, trying to fling offenses out at a rapidfire pace, while trying in no manner to furhter any rational debate.

You are the only argument that makes it a logical option to close the Pit down. In doing so, you'd either join the human race or be booted straight to another board that feels tha tstupidity and name-calling on a continuous basis is an acceptable way of being.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Why don't you two mods just lick each others buttcracks, make a nasty face, take a poleroid of it, post em in a new jazzed up and exciting thread and call it a day?

That's what I would like to see, cause this thread is dead baby.

Thanks guys.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I got two warnings for less than this.......LOL

Yall are setting a great example for the rest

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Jethro, that is the most disgusting suggestion I've heard in a long, long time.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thomas and Colonel are actually the same person. He has severe schizophrenia coupled with multiple personalities. The opposing personalities have somehow both found their way onto this board and are arguing with the same person unbeknownst to him...until now. Sorry to break the news to you guys.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by meddled]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by meddled
Thomas and Colonel are actually the same person. He has severe schizophrenia coupled multiple personalities. The opposing personalities have somehow both found their way onto this board and are arguing with the same person unbeknownst to him...until now. Sorry to break the news to you guys.

ROTFLMAO

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Why don't you two mods just lick each others buttcracks, make a nasty face, take a poleroid of it, post em in a new jazzed up and exciting thread and call it a day?

That's what I would like to see, cause this thread is dead baby.

Thanks guys.

I second that... roflmao

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Libertarians are three quarters to nuts.

I am hurt

Don't be hurt, it's not true...

Libertarians do what both parties won't and DON'T want to do.

When people vote liberal it seems they are voting them in because the liberal leader is Promising the people what he will give to them...
It's the old handout syndrome... I'll vote for him because he promised us all pink fluffy elephants, and candy canes...

If you notice in Kerry's speeches all he does is talk about what he's going to give out to the people...
Like we need him to "give us" handouts...
Apparantly this country can't rely on themselves, and it's come down to a lying sack of shti that promises to give people what they want...

Repubs take away... They will cut taxes, cut spending on social programs, invest in weapons "just in case" something happens where we have to defend ourselves" They seem to be alot paranoid...
And while they are in their paranoid state of mind, they believe the citizens can fend for themselves, so they take away, thinking that it's best if people stand on their own two feet and stop depending on them...
But remember they can take programs, and cut taxes, and give us more laws to abide by... See: more paranoia. And invest more in military and government agencies...

Libertarians say: a free-market economy and the abundance and prosperity it brings; a dedication to civil liberties and personal freedom that marks this country above all others; and a foreign policy of non-intervention, peace, and free trade as prescribed by America's founders."

Here is what they say about the other two parties:
WHICH IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We hold that all individuals have the right to exercise sole dominion over their own lives, and have the right to live in whatever manner they choose, so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose.

Governments throughout history have regularly operated on the opposite principle, that the State has the right to dispose of the lives of individuals and the fruits of their labor. Even within the United States, all political parties other than our own grant to government the right to regulate the lives of individuals and seize the fruits of their labor without their consent.

More We, on the contrary, deny the right of any government to do these things, and hold that where governments exist, they must not violate the rights of any individual: namely, (1) the right to life -- accordingly we support the prohibition of the initiation of physical force against others; (2) the right to liberty of speech and action -- accordingly we oppose all attempts by government to abridge the freedom of speech and press, as well as government censorship in any form; and (3) the right to property -- accordingly we oppose all government interference with private property, such as confiscation, nationalization, and eminent domain, and support the prohibition of robbery, trespass, fraud, and misrepresentation.

Since governments, when instituted, must not violate individual rights, we oppose all interference by government in the areas of voluntary and contractual relations among individuals. People should not be forced to sacrifice their lives and property for the benefit of others. They should be left free by government to deal with one another as free traders; and the resultant economic system, the only one compatible with the protection of individual rights, is the free market.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join