It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Russia-China summits to take place before end of year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Two Russia-China summits to take place before end of year

en.rian.ru

MOSCOW, November 6 (RIA Novosti) - The Russian and Chinese presidents, Dmitry Medvedev and Hu Jintao, will hold two bilateral meetings before the end of this year, the secretary of Russia's Security Council said on Thursday.

"Our meetings are becoming increasingly regular due to the fact that we are strategic partners..."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I feel that I am some Russian News Correspondent here in ATS, but so be it, because these increasing news from political activism in east will affect us all, and more near future.

China and Russia has only one voice. Did China react anyhow in recent Georgian war, no. Why? Because they fully are backing Russia and its policy. SCO is their tool to expand that relations to all over the world, and yes, they have the wealth, when US has only debt.

" Patrushev said foreign policy, security, and developments in the Caucasus in the wake of the Georgia-Russia conflict in August - issues highlighted in President Medvedev's state of the nation address on Wednesday - would dominate talks."

Attack in Ossetia by Georgia was no supprise for me, and trust me, Ukraine will be next, where western intruders will be stopped. And that will happen soon.

" Eighty percent of Russia's energy exports go to Europe, but Moscow plans to considerably increase oil and gas supplies to Asian nations, mainly to China, by 2020 once new pipelines have been built."

Yesterday Medvedev urged for changing dollar to rubbles in oil trading. And this is the way its done. What that means to value of dollar? Nothing good in US point of view.

- Russia will not leave Caucasus, like Medvedev said yesterday, and then we will see, neither does China.

Iran and Syria is backed by same SCO members.

en.rian.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
An interesting take on the Russian side of these meetings - thanks for your thoughts.
From the Chinese perspective, it's very possible China may try to take back Taiwan with the Russians assisting to confound any possible American interference. The global economic downturn, which is affecting China more than is currently apparent, may force the hand of the ChiComms. China's unprecedented economic growth is the only thing keeping domestic China stable. If China encounters economic and domestic instability, the ChiComms may attempt to take Taiwan by force to keep the Chinese people unified and focused on external rather than internal matters. "Oceania is at war with Eurasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia." Add a new and untested President in the Whitehouse to the mix, and the timing would be just right for such a move.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wecomeinpeace

We havent see how China will use this coalition in their strategical and geopolitical moves. In economics we have seen cooperation growing, and when Russia reacts in Georgia, we did see how China didnt react. And that gave to Russian very free zone to do as they wanted.

What is Chinas coal in these common interest, we sure will come to see, when time is right. Like you mentioned Taiwan, thats very likely one of the scenes. I think Taiwan has just received ultimatum in this, like did Ukraine couple of days ago.

They sure can keep Tibet. It was just on news, when Dalai Lama said that world has failed in Tibet. Why he said that now? Maybe because SCO had just inform UN and western world that there is no deals coming from Tibet...

I think we see many coming take overs of areas, and countrys, before some of the event give a reason for military intenventions. Like Germany took many country before WW2 begin, I think SCO will try to secure many areas as possible before WW3 will take its place.

Economical warfare can cause destructions in western world without war too, but I think its too positive thinking in this situation. NWO will not give their posts without fight, they are too fundamentalists to accept any other truth than their own:

Democracy and Freedom.

They will fight for it, but truthfully they are just fighting facism and dictatur of NWO. They are blind to see that, and brainwashing propaganda show to Christian world that eastern states are responsible for new era of wars. Like they do in Georgia, where they still blame that Russia attacked Georgia...

Where you think China takes moves, except in Taiwan?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by JanusFIN]

top topics

join