It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The apocalypse is coming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hi, i can see the future through dreams, it always happens, i dream not the exact thing, but i dream theoretically, for evil-a snake for good-a cougar and for death-a spider, i predicted 9/11 4 months before it happened, and also my mums death 2 months before it happened, but now i bring you a new threat, the apocalypse, i saw 2 snakes slither from the cracks of the earth and into the cougar, which killed the cougar, there was spiders everywhere, killing all the cougars, but then a huge tiger came down from a cloud and started to defeat the spiders and snakes, but there was too many snakes and spiders and the tiger died, and fell to the earth, and the world was no more alive, it was dead, black, red, dead.

Please, i know this sounds crazy, but we cannot take this lightly, i've been right more times then wrong, so just here me out, please i'm begging you.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
too much nyquill before bed bro...

very creative imagery though

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

Yeah we have heard that about 5000 times before

You do realise that if this doesnt come true, you will be accepted onto my bad prophecies thread, dont you?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

Right so...... what do we do?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
sounds kinda cool what you say , and its like not ur fault if u get some "fake" predictions ,u probably just tell wha u see and I believe it to be true. i myeslf know tha its the end of the world as we know it .yes a great tragedy and all but somethings waitin ahead of us
you dont have to believe it or anythin im just tellin and stuff

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I will add to my list of ways I have discovered I am going to die here on Ats

Giant Tiger Falls From the Sky while being consumed by Spiders

I have to admit... it's a good addition

Beats
Obama is the Antichrist
Annunaki Slave Ships
Giant Asteroid Strike
WW3

It's far more interesting a way to go... (sorry I don't post my whole list... like a Million threads in here and every one has a way to die)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Help the Tiger out by refitting our Nukes with Spider Poison!

What else can we do?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
No time frame so you could be waiting a long time to put him on your bad prediction list. Not buying the prophecy though. Why is everyone so anxious for doom and gloom is your life that miserable that you want everyone else to suffer. Are you so pissed off at the life that you have created that you want to create fear in others. Sorry but get some help. You and the other gloom lovers too. S&S

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rken2

I want change the current system blows and people suffer for no reason other than greed and lust for power.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

The apocalypse is coming!

Still? Seriously, is it ever going to get here?
This is a one liner.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sounds very 'book of revelations' ....

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathAngel42
Hi, i can see the future through dreams, it always happens, i dream not the exact thing, but i dream theoretically, for evil-a snake for good-a cougar and for death-a spider, i predicted 9/11 4 months before it happened, and also my mums death 2 months before it happened, but now i bring you a new threat, the apocalypse, i saw 2 snakes slither from the cracks of the earth and into the cougar, which killed the cougar, there was spiders everywhere, killing all the cougars, but then a huge tiger came down from a cloud and started to defeat the spiders and snakes, but there was too many snakes and spiders and the tiger died, and fell to the earth, and the world was no more alive, it was dead, black, red, dead.

Please, i know this sounds crazy, but we cannot take this lightly, i've been right more times then wrong, so just here me out, please i'm begging you.

I'm sure you believe what you have said, one thing however, with the amount of end of World Prophecies that come through ATS, which one (if any) is right? they cant all be right, so in truth, there is nothing we can do to stop or prevent it.

I believe one day, the time will come when the sirens will wail, and mass destruction will take place, I have never understood how allowing events to go that far , is serving the population, or indeed in any way shape or form can be classed as good Government.

I understand what you are saying is symbolic, what do you think the spiders, tigers, and whatever else you saw represent? you didnt give an opinion?

IMO taking the World to the brink of destruction is never going to be good Government in any sense of the word, a fight like that will never be one sided, my fear is the little guy will start it, but the big guy will try and finish it, and thats when we can kiss our sorry little arses goodbye.

This is the reason why, having Nuclear Missiles pointing at different countries , has prevented WW3 for over 60 years, I'm not saying they would never be used, what I am saying is, the first person to push the button, knows full well, they would be destroyed also, a lot of what we hear about this or that situation could spill over and cause a world war, is all designed to keep fear amongst the people of the world, if the people were to stand and fight back, we wouldn't have to live like that any more.

Basically we elect the people who want us afraid, stops us from asking the awkward questions they don't wish to answer, or dont want us knowing.

Thank you for your thread, but in reality you know its going to be filed away under, another end of the world thread, I doubt your dreams will have to many people worried, I know it doesn't concern me in the slightest, I have enough horrible dreams of my own which could keep a lot of people from sleeping, but thats all they are. Dreams.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
People get nervous and make themselves trip out all the time. So what if the "end" is coming, my friend? We all die, boo hoo, whatever - we can't stop something like that so...

Ya when I was a kid I had a recurring dream and think I might has wound up being such a crap person because I liked the imagery of it. Hey, I had an alien device dream too...with like schematics and stuff in it...big deal.

We understand the fear in the hearts of those who believe that they believe, and that is why people are special.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
reply to post by rken2

I want change the current system blows and people suffer for no reason other than greed and lust for power.

I don't think anyone can fault you for that. A change would be nice. But until each one of understands what creates the need for power and the reason for greed in ourselves and heals those insecurities there is little hope of creating a world free of them.S&S

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Your dream is an open ended "apocalypse" scenario. I could easily say be prepared something bad will happen and sure enough 2 weeks later an earthquake could happen or 4 years later a world war. Unless you can tell us the exact scenario.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
hey if you don't believe me, thats not my problem thats yours, my prediction might not come true, i'm just here to warn everyone because if it does happen. then we're screwed.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I seen a guy once. Hey weighed about 300lbs, was nude, except for the cardboard placards hung on a set of ropes over his shoulders that had been written with magic marker "The End IS NEer!" He was standing at the intersection of 6th Street and Grand Avenue. OP, was that you?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Hey man, when we're all dead, then don't be angry no one told you!

top topics

join