It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ID card contract plans announced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
A plan for private firms, shops and the Royal Mail to bid for contracts to fingerprint millions of people for the new identity cards is being unveiled.

Link to full story uk.news.yahoo.com...

Just read this story on Yahoo and it makes me mad as hell. There has been plenty of talk about introducing ID cards in Britain before, but this story shows the plans for it are being set in motion shows we will have no choice, no chance to stop this.

Although this is the labour Government doing this I have absolutely no doubt that the Conservatives would also introduce the ID card if they win in the next election, this is coming to Britain and will be forced on us.

I believe there is some slim hope for at least some of us, I live in Scotland and this has now pushed me totally into backing the SNP and hope they can get my country out of the UK. There is a by-election in my area today and this has made my mind up to vote SNP, I have never really been in favour of Scotland going independent but now I think it is a small hope for at least some of us in the UK to get out of Big Brother state Britain is turning into.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This may just be a primer to show everyone the lack of sophistication inherant in such an i.d.; that didn't work very well, let's go forward with a microchip in the forhead...can't say you lost your i.d. now can you?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Heedbanger

Thanks for posting this important information; I'd have thought that they'd have released this at the same time as the US thingy was happening yesterday?

One thing though, you sound like you know what's what but do you really believe in this whole Politics sham? I mean, do you think ANY party has your interests at heart as they implement the NWO agenda?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
reply to post by Heedbanger

Thanks for posting this important information; I'd have thought that they'd have released this at the same time as the US thingy was happening yesterday?

One thing though, you sound like you know what's what but do you really believe in this whole Politics sham? I mean, do you think ANY party has your interests at heart as they implement the NWO agenda?

Its not that I think know whats what its that the UK seems to be one of the worst countries for the government removing our right to freedom and privacy, the reason I mention the SNP is not that I like them or even trust them as a political party but they want to leave the UK and go independent.

The article mentions the group NO2ID who oppose this so I had a look at their website some of the things they highlight about the gorvenments plans are chilling. www.no2id.net...

new topics

top topics

join