It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This vid will explain how UFOs really travel and our Real history

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Ok heres part 2 of Nassim Haramein's 8 hour long lecture on his complete theory of how our universe is made up and how it works(he goes deeply into that in part one).

But in part two he gets into the real history of the human race, how aliens traverse the universe and totally tears to shreds all the current theory's that are taught to us in school to keep the truth hidden, and you know what IT ALL MAKES SENCE!

Now if you want to skip to part two where he starts of with the real history of humans then the aliens, go here: video.google.com...:004764722344893170701&hl=en

Then skip to 22 mins in where he starts with human history and aliens till 1h:45m to where im at myself atm where he is still talking about alein travel.

Be warned without watching part one in which he describes how the universe works you may not understand some numeral figures he talks of.

If you have the patience to just watch and listen this will totally make since.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Jonro]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
my browser doesn't allow for sound from google vids...............and I don't lip read.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Download fire fox and if your using EI, FF is ten times more more secure anyway and watch it. I would really feel sorry for you if you don't, its a great vid.

And i forgot to add he is not talking new agey crap but he backs up his claims with complete science, which allot of that is covered in vid one.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

Can you maybe go over a few of his basic ideas? Give us a little taste of what his theory is about? I am not against watching an 8 hour vid, but i'd like to know a little more first

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ok, in terms of our history he uses the pyramids as examples, and blows out of the water every current conventional theory on how they were built with his own hard science. For that skip to 23 mins in on the vid i posted.

In terms of how aliens traverse the universe, he explains that at the center of every solar system(ours is the sun and he explains how there is actually a black hole in the center of our sun), galaxy's and whole groups of galaxy's there are black holes at the center of each one which allows them to traverse.

Also to backup alien travel with real proof with him showing a video of two ships entering the sun through sun spots taken by the NASA probe they have taking pictures of the sun. This vides was actually released a while ago and alot of ppl started asking questions and it was mysteriously taken down and put back up later with tails now put on the objects and NASA saying they were now comets, but he actually shows the real video and it is clear evidence.

If you would like to skip right to the part on alien travel then skip to 1h:18 mins in the vid i posted and you will see the vid and explanation.

But as i said before for all of it to really make sence you really need to watch the first or even form the start of the second vid.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

Sounds interesting but can't watch an eight hour video on dialup.

Any chance of giving us video challenged members the run down on story/theory whatever?

edit to add: sorry didn't catch your last post before me posting.
Ok, black hole in the center of suns. Wow, that's radical, imo

Interested in the pyramids. Can you expand on that.

Thanks...

[edit on 6/11/08 by styxxz]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro
Ok, in terms of our history he uses the pyramids as examples, and blows out of the water every current conventional theory on how they were built with his own hard science. For that skip to 23 mins in on the vid i posted.

In terms of how aliens traverse the universe, he explains that at the center of every solar system(ours is the sun and he explains how there is actually a black hole in the center of our sun), galaxy's and whole groups of galaxy's there are black holes at the center of each one which allows them to traverse.

Also to backup alien travel with real proof with him showing a video of two ships entering the sun through sun spots taken by the NASA probe they have taking pictures of the sun. This vides was actually released a while ago and alot of ppl started asking questions and it was mysteriously taken down and put back up later with tails now put on the objects and NASA saying they were now comets, but he actually shows the real video and it is clear evidence.

If you would like to skip right to the part on alien travel then skip to 1h:18 mins in the vid i posted and you will see the vid and explanation.

But as i said before for all of it to really make sence you really need to watch the first or even form the start of the second vid.

sounds interesting and ill watch later..the idea of the sun having a black hole at its center is very interesting indeed as ive heard an interview with peter taylor about the real causes of global warming and he says that our sun has a 'dark center'..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Youtube Nassim Haramein, and you will get a bunch of 10min youtubes on him but they are mainly on his Grand Unified Field Theory and universe.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
au.youtube.com...

I think it's there ^^^

I started watching this a few weeks back but got about an hour into it. I'll check the rest out soon though.

top topics

join