It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Fight Or To Be Assimilated?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by martrax40

Good find, thanks for that. Certainly It seems like their plan to create regional currencies is a precursor to the world currency.

But how would they move from this to the world currency? I suppose they could implement the regional currencies and then create another financial catastrophe. The next step would be to say that the only way to save the financial future of the continent would be for them to adopt another's currency.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Well the NWO has been quite methodical up to this point in achieving their aims. While I do have to admire the incredible undertaking that they are achieving and have achieving simply from a logistical point of view; I. as most of of us here, am terrified by the end and even more so, their means to the end.

Point is I do underestimate anything concerning the NWO anymore and even more scary is I do not believe there is anyone or anything standing in their way. If they want the Amero or a One World Currency they will get it. I almost wish they would just do it with out hurting anyone anymore. But alas the people need their fear for the NWO to feed on.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So to answer the original question...

First of all for those who are saying they are going to live off of the grid, that would have probably been possible up until about 20 years ago. Even the people who live in the middle of the wilderness of Alaska are depending on planes to bring them ammunition and some basic supplies.

If they decide to do away with cash all together living off the grid will become all but impossible unless you plan to hunt with bows and arrows and/or find some land to farm on that is not under direct control of the NWO.

So I really do not see that as a truly viable option. So then you are left with accepting the slavery and indoctrination that is given or fight back?

So honestly I suppose to me it comes down to how bad are they going to make and how hard is the NWO going to push the people?

If we continue to live as we do now except with a one world currency, then expect no fight. If they show up and start rounding up your neighbors and family to take them off to the FEMA camps, I would say expect a civil war. (That is hoping we have learned our lessons from Nazi Germany)

So IMHO it really comes down to just how far the NWO is willing to take this. It seems quite illogical to one of us 'normal' people to see that they already control the world through the banks and can do what ever they want, why do they need to keep pushing this further? I suppose greed and lust for power shows no bounds. What scares me the most is I am afraid the conditions of oppression in which humans are willing to live also shows no bounds. IE. see the former Soviet Union for example, or even worse look at the dark ages...

For there to be real change, information is the best weapon and the power always has and always will lie with the people, and I personally tire of the waiting. The game is as boring as watching a B movie, in that the plot is always obvious and the acting is horrible. The difference here is though the outcome of this game is not yet known.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

OP I'm in the same boat as you, it is hard I know, and it's very tempting to simply give in. I know where I stand, but where you stand is something you have to figure out yourself, I can say the following however.

Stick to your guns, never give up your principles or what you know in your heart to be true. The moment you do, you will have then sold not only your very Identity, the thing that makes you YOU, but also you will have sold your humanity, all for the sake of being a drone. No different than cattle or a bottle of Pepsi.

Keep asking yourself these questions and you will arrive at what you know to be the right answer.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

You are right there is hardly anything standing in their way, i wish there was.

One thing I am not is scared. There is nothing to be scared of in this life, ok, you may initially # your pants but when you sit down and think about it, as long as you do the right thing, you will be fine. It is wise to exercise caution.

It is the fear that keeps people pinned down. Fear is a redundant emotion. They know exactly how to manipulate us, through the use of complex psychological techniques. These are ever changing, that is why they work on most people. I was soooo chuffed when I found ATS, intelligent people who are prepared to question everything. I wish the rest of the population did as much.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I had written a huge response to this point bu accidentally deleted it so I will concentrate on the main point as I see it.

By looking at history we can piece together their plan for the future. Most people look at the western nations as being the hub of the illuminati. The illuminati are a multilateral organisation with no real ties to sovereign entities. They will destroy a country just to create a new one I mean just look at nearly every war I can think of.

Most people look at the US as being the main agent in this horrible charade. The US was designed to act as an instrument of the illuminati just like an outlying fortress. i.e you can organise all of your agrivatory exploits from there but if it is destroyed, who really gives a damn? Just the deluded people who live within its walls, they certainly dont.

1984 is happening now! Every day I read new increments towards the NWO. People act as if they are shocked but then they turn off their computers and go to the fridge for a coke.

Millions of people die every year due to what they are doing, this is happening NOW

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Why do we just not see what is going to happen? We have not even given Obama a chance!
I look around this website and all I see is pessimism. America has elected someone from the democratic party for goodness sake, a party who are the polar opposite of their rivals. Maybe you are right, though I truly doubt it. I think we will see change for the good, medicare, redistribution of wealth and many other positive things.

After Bush how could things get any worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join