It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Fight Or To Be Assimilated?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
On ATS my views seem fairly well received, though as with anything there is always healthy opposition.

Sadly, in life outside of cyberspace things are very different. People swallow what they hear on the news, the phony scientific debates, political spin and bare faced lies. They do this because they are scared. Who are they going to trust to save them from the terrorists, floods, heat, cold, wasps etc. etc........ the government, the very same people who are creating the things they are scared of in the first place.

Many of us have realised this and also -by piecing together the circumstantial and empirical evidence- understand that this is all heading somewhere.

The creation of the NWO has been a long and a very intelligent one, with all of the pieces moved into place over many hundred years. We are now seeing a further movement towards it, with the soon to be president mentioning a number of controversial policies talked about widely on this site.

It appears that the NWO is going to be very seductive in it's approach I mean the way in which they have maneuvered Obama into position certainly has been.

I have friends who work in the British parliament and who have totally forgiven America for their current and future wrongs just because they have changed the puppet at the front of their organisation. I mean, these are intelligent people and they have been duped 100%. They now expect America to change it's ways in terms of their foreign policy, this will never happen. They essentially have been assimilated into the NWO. What they see/hear on the news they believe, happy in their government created box.

I am not happy in this box. I want to stand up and be counted before it is too late. It is a nice feeling to know the big guy is on your side but I have never been able to be comfortable in that situation.

My question is fight or be assimilated?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't see how this is a particularly religious conspiracy, but I like the topic.

I think the best thing to do is pack up and gather together in an independent territory. That is, we should find a sympathetic territory/country and secede ourselves from the union.

The atmosphere here is not ripe for revolution.

It would be a waste of blood and tears to try to restore the shards of what was once a free country. The serfdom is much too addicted to slavery.

The best initial choice may be a partnership with the Lacota Native Americans. They seem to understand how much feces this government is composed of.

If you really like being a slave, then may the chains rest easy on your shoulders.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have to agree, the general sheep are not ready to prevent or even think of whats in place. They are all excited about the victory... or emmm distraction.(no racial tones implied here). don't get me wrong our new pres to be is a good thing in the terms of our history and where we are as a people, but you have to ask your self, what they have in store.
The govt. is always handing out sparklies to distract from the real issues that go on hidden, I'm sure if we dig through the reports and threads we will see whats in store.
independent territory is not a bad idea, although finding some place that it could be done would be a totally different story. Looks good on paper but actually pulling something like that off would be very difficult.
The only way i could see it happening is to do like D.C. is,
gather money purchase as much land in one clump as you can, build your town and financial system or what ever would be in place.. and then file to succeed.
It would be possible, but a up hill battle..
I think in the long run we are stuck along for the ride..

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Assimilated? into what? Our country has for the first time moved past the rascism it has experienced in the past to what is hopefully a new dawn of hope.
For you to say this is simply scaremongering. The actions my government takes are there to look after the people, look at all of the terrorist atrocities comitted ovber the last decade. If to fight is to stand up against what I believe in then there is no question of my answer to your question.

MOD: I think this thread may be in the wrong forum

[edit on 6-11-2008 by annakus]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I've said it for years, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas need to secede and create their own union. That in itself would be a huge blow to the U.S. as far as energy, food, and military go.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Fight if you must. I plan on going underground like has been done for ages to keep the secret teachings alive. learn from martial arts step out of the way and use the oppositions force against them. Stand in front of a train and guess what happens. splat.S&S

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rken2

What train is it you are talking about? We have proven time and time again that America can be the world's policeman and anyway what would be so bad about a more global power structure.The UN shows everyday that this is a power for good.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by annakus]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The train would be the NWO or global government. Im not saying its bad or good. Just don't get out your gun and start fighting against it just yet. Resistance at this point would be futile. Might be the next step in social evolution. Maybe the extralestial thing is a ploy to bring the world together under a common enemy. What every works is what they will use.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rken2

I still don't really understand your point, or the point of this thread. I have read theories about the NWO and it just seems to be a lot of hearsay and slander. We, America are immersed in a battle with the Taliban and al Qaida which could effect world peace for decades to come. If we dont do it who will? The only people I would even consider fighting against would be the terrorists.

To think of turning against my own government, I might as well be a terrorist.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
We need to make a stand. I have been reading much on this site and i am pi==ed off!! The goings on in Colorado, the capstones, federal reserve. how can we let this happen, how can people ignore this

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Long time reader blah.....

I work in the UK in politics also. I'm damned if I'm going to pass up the opportunity to comment on this thread.

As Annakus mentions above, Obama heralds a change to politics within the US.
1. He is the first black president of the US
2. He is the first democratic president since 9/11, he is one of the only people who could begin the healing process, so that this sort of atrocity will not happen again.
3. He offers real change within America, to enable a much fairer society.

None of these things could be seen as a negative. Assimilation is far too strong a word, it suggests that by supporting his policies you are somehow de-humanising yourself.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hiatus

I think the best thing to do is pack up and gather together in an independent territory. That is, we should find a sympathetic territory/country and secede ourselves from the union.

Ok, in an ideal world this could work, the world is controlled at the highest level in most areas by the Illuminati. They would not allow a state of this type to exist.

The atmosphere here is not ripe for revolution.

It would be a waste of blood and tears to try to restore the shards of what was once a free country. The serfdom is much too addicted to slavery.

I think this is the key thing. We don't actually have to fight them, rather move away from the center, turn off the telly, grow your own food and create your own energy.

I think you will find that your country and mine were never free.

If you really like being a slave, then may the chains rest easy on your shoulders.

This is completely true . People need to be awakened. The evidence is there for those who are prepared to put down their starbucks long enough to read it. I suppose this begs the question how to wake up the sheeple?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Cedik]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
@ franklinwolf, annakus

You have a right to disagree with the op. But if you think real change will occur, why not start a new thread about it?

If you care more about being labeled a terrorist than correcting an out of control government, then you may need to think about the end results of that logic. The situation gets worse, compounded by their knowledge of your fear of them.

It would be very good for us to keep in mind that ATS is by nature a conspiracy site. If you wish to discuss the evidence that may disprove the conspiracy, by all means do it.

The crux is this, you are in a conspiracy forum trying to threadkill conspiracy discussions, by dismissing them out of hand and implying that it is unpatriotic/wrong/slander/unproven/totally against your beliefs.

In other words, no evidence, no proof, all pseudo-patriotic dogma. That is what you have brought to this thread.

@ rken,
one could stop a train well enough with a little ingenuity on the tracks...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Excellent thread
And is it just me or are there coming more and more levelheaded 'knowing' people on this site every day? Its refreshing to see persons on the site that have a certain detachment from the coming times without becoming apathetic about it. It creates a mind that looks for solutions instead of only seeing problems and distress.

Anyway, i have to agree rken2 and Hiatus.

If you want to fight, fight but if we are to win any meaningfull victory patience is to be cultivated i think. The population has to be in the right state of mind to accept alternative concepts of governing and alternative ways of getting there instead of going at it the old way with guns violence and bunch of explosions everywhere, we cannot win that at this time because the planners of the whole NWO and beyond are the masters in deception, violence and playing the negative emotions. Counter it with the opposite values and stand your ground within that paradigm, you may die but you will die with your integrity and soul intact, that is worth a lot. When the time comes that the power is mallable for a change it could be our opportunity too and not only one for the ones preparing it.

Jump into it and use it. You can see that the Obama campaign (whatever his angle is) did use exactly that emerging new way of getting things done and look where it got him (it may or may not be sincere but that is besides the point) McCain did it the old way and rousing up negativity, it cost him a presidency, Obama did exactly the opposite and did not join in with the brawl, he would loose. We should not be herded into a fighting stance because they will be prepared and come down on us like a ton of bricks with explosives attached to them.

Why else do you think the hate is cultivated? Because they cannot do anything meaningfull if we would go 'hippie' on them, only without the drugs this time
. Something like the singing revolution would be more damaging for their cause than any weapon.

All above is pretty much imo of course

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Harman]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hiatus

The title of the thread is 'To fight or to be assimilated'. The OP is clearly asking us a question, even if it may be a loaded one. I merely wanted to comment, to identify the argument, that this is far too simplistic a way of looking at things and also to post my if contradictory opinion.

I think you will find that there is no evidence posted whatsoever. This is just a war of opinions and a VERY worrying one at that. Wild speculation and paranoia.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by FranklinWolf]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FranklinWolf
reply to post by Hiatus

Wild speculation and paranoia.

Only time will tell if it is paranoia. When a New Financial Order is going to be erected through the planned destruction of the economy it is not paranoia. You will think it is an inevitable step to safe your countries economy as will the rest of the world but it is a planned one and it is in the works for decades. Why is it that some 'paranoid' ones are talking about this step for 10/20 years and just now it is beginning to be visible for the 'non-paranoid' people? Maybe we should replace 'paranoid' and 'non-paranoid' with 'perceptive' and 'tunnelvisioned'

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Harman]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

surrender your ego and see how that changes you. in my mind (and the classified info i've been given) this is allllllll about the assimilation of he ego so that the world is not destroyed.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Yea, it only seems like its a matter of time before the next facets of the NWO are put into place.

Just as the war on terror has allowed the western states to have a theoretical enemy which can never be defeated. I mean it would be like having a war on happiness or depression. The new president has been met with such a feeling of hope that more or less anything is possible at the moment and people will say 'oh, he knows what he is doing, he can do whatever he wants.' He can implement things that George Bush could never have.

I predict (shuddering) that within the next year we will see some real changes to the global financial system and to America in general. We will sit back and let these things happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
does this fit in here hope so..

there doing it in europe with the euro and will be complete when uk complies

the west gets the Amero

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

and gold ... www.gold-eagle.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

what you are suggesting sounds like one of the main precepts of buddhism. I am in total agreement that if you destroy the ego or the sense of I and everything relating to it you can live a life free from suffering.

Is this what you mean?

If so, then I do think that this will not help in the removal of the NWO.

I am a religious person, though do not follow any of the main religions. Sealing yourself off from the world may help you to attain Nirvana or whatever but will not help the billions of people in suffering all around the world. This is where my mind is at the moment, to help eradicate this immense monster before it is too late.

If I misunderstand you point, then please explain further.

edit: what does the symbol on your avatar mean?

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Cedik]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join