It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA sts-75 archive soon to be released

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I heard from them about that, .. they are indeed going to be put all NASA video out in your "high standard", and, as you say about compression, it is not good at all for this material ..

The big challenge, Jose E. told me, was to use the best media player etc. ( stuff way over my head!)..so that has caused part of the delay

and in answer to the scam- no way (says) Jose!
because
.. this is the same Martyn Stubbs, who put out everything "NASA" that we all see all over the web,
and who made "the Secret NASA Transmissions" & co-produced the "Evidence" video! He is the only source, other than what we already have seen, (except for the NEW researchers who have made some recently posted great new discoveries on recent missions!)..but NASA is censor heavy these days re any video they put out
try to get some!

Its like the earlier post... where someone asks NASA for some video, and they get a No!
Why not... if its all public domain?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
From what i've read just in this thread I dont doubt this bloke but how come he has also this footage? Where does he record it from? Is he linked to NASA?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Google him and don't forget its martYn..(british spelling with the "Y"!) Stubbs..
He had access to a giant 1980s "dish" and got NASA live video as it was sent down to Earth, live and unscrambled..!! you know..the Analogue days!!
and he was the only one, it has turned out .. who saw an opportunity..so he started recording NASA video of every mission..
.. this cable guy never realized he was the only one..anywhere, who seemed to have the means (giant TV Dish), the motive..he had just joined MUFON, and the opportunity (Cable TV manager with lots of recording equipment and tape) to make this happen!..and he then made his movie, which won an EBE award, got distribution and the rest is UFO history !!...we all have this video now, thanks to the web tubes, as well as a new branch of ufology to study..to boot!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would like to ask ANYONE, who is at the UFO Congress 2009...right now!... to please
pass
this info on to the Nevada crowd,... anyway you can..as I know many of you are checking out ATS. This was/is an
ATS exclusive announcement!...the NASA archive "release" news is not even fully noted on the TBLN sight yet..... these are the ist details. Any questions, just post here on ATS and you'll get an answer about this UFO event.

Have a great Congress and EBE awards night.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

The only video I could find (ignoring YouTube and other sites like that) was a video just after the breaking of the tether, and I found it on a NASA page that is no longer available (it's only available on the Internet Archive, but when we try to download the video the last byte is missing).

I converted the original MOV file (that I still have on my computer) and I uploaded it to YouTube, just to receive a notice about copyrighted material.

Apparently, there is a company (or more than one) that says that all the videos available are copies of their own documentaries, so nobody can post videos because there is no NASA sources, only their sources.

I wonder if there will be any copyright problems this time...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

The only video I could find (ignoring YouTube and other sites like that) was a video just after the breaking of the tether, and I found it on a NASA page that is no longer available (it's only available on the Internet Archive, but when we try to download the video the last byte is missing).

I converted the original MOV file (that I still have on my computer) and I uploaded it to YouTube, just to receive a notice about copyrighted material.

Apparently, there is a company (or more than one) that says that all the videos available are copies of their own documentaries, so nobody can post videos because there is no NASA sources, only their sources.

I wonder if there will be any copyright problems this time...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I contacted Jose Escamilla the CEO of tbln.com he couldn't give me a date but said it would be coming out soon.

How did this grubby little cowboy get himself involved in this project? Jose Escamilla is a known fraud who is only interested in money.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sorry for the off-topic post, but I was logged out while I was trying to post my previous post, and I got two subscriptions to this thread. I deleted and I added the thread again to my favourites, but it's still not appearing on my favourites list.

Stupid forum software.

Problem solved, sorry.

Could a Mod delete this post please?

[edit on 22/2/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm glad you mentioned this so called company! 100% B.S. says Martyn Stubbs and if they do believe they do, post the documentation from Martyn Stubbs saying so!

These are the people who say to everyone...take the tether and all the rest "off" the net cuz WE say so...Wrong.

This is bogus info and Stubbs has never heard from this renegade bunch, but is aware of them trying to keep off NASA video that it's owner (him of course) has given the OK to use.

These type of people make Stubbs so angry he says that he could #XX0! you know!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
the release of the NASA footage is good news but the bad news it seems is the the site TBLN, it looks terrible and there is currently Nothing to see on that site.

even the story about the Pilot exposing secret aircraft is gone.

Michael Schratt (Private Pilot / Military Aerospace Historian) presents the conclusive evidence exposing an entire family of super-secret classified aircraft and advanced propulsion systems buried deep within the military industrial complex. Also view trailers of films now playing here on TBLN.

please tell me this is not how this Stubb's new video content is going to be handled ?

that site is a joke imo

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
And Jose E. is not a fraud,, Stubbs would not have joined him otherwise. Jose should be greatly thanked for this huge project, and the money he has to put up to get this out on top quality downloads..he was a gentleman in showing me the 1st 4 hrs. of Stubbs work. I saw it and it is real and as advertised..so lets not get rude about this..cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
And Jose E. is not a fraud,, Stubbs would not have joined him otherwise. Jose should be greatly thanked for this huge project, and the money he has to put up to get this out on top quality downloads..he was a gentleman in showing me the 1st 4 hrs. of Stubbs work. I saw it and it is real and as advertised..so lets not get rude about this..cheers

Jose Escamilla is a fraud and he been banned from this site. He tried to pass insects off as "RODS". He also collaborated with John Lenard Walson and Gridkeeper in relation to the hoax movie, "Interstellar".

Here are some threads by the famous Jose Escamilla.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.interstellar-themovie.com...

Jose Escamilla is in this purely for the money and nothing else. He couldn't give a rats ass.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by paul76]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

That is true, could be a copyright issue. I am sure once they do release this "raw" footage that it will probably be encased in a documentary form, to sidestep copyright issues, in effect giving them their own copyright on the material released.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thanks for your concern about Stubbs working with Jose, but this is about NASA video and not people. So I think that when the new video archives come out, and is what I saw, hrs and hrs of all video... then this other "people stuff" is not relevant. Regarding the money only etc... Stubbs said he won't let this overpricing happen and has told Jose that a low price for the downloads is a condition TBLN must accept in order to host the NASA archives. I believe him! He says all he wants is to get the NASA video all out on the net and let the whole world take it from there, with hrs and hrs to study and find more phenomena..and that's all we (I) really want ..is it not?...have a good week.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76

I contacted Jose Escamilla the CEO of tbln.com he couldn't give me a date but said it would be coming out soon.

How did this grubby little cowboy get himself involved in this project? Jose Escamilla is a known fraud who is only interested in money.

You are a liar! Where is your proof? Jimmy2theR

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Jose Escamilla is a fraud and he been banned from this site. He tried to pass insects off as "RODS". He also collaborated with John Lenard Walson and Gridkeeper in relation to the hoax movie, "Interstellar". Jose Escamilla is in this purely for the money and nothing else. He couldn't give a rats ass.
[edit on 22-2-2009 by paul76]

It's easy to sling mud at Mr. Escamilla, and he is coming out with a filmon Rods that's going to put a smear of egg on your face once you see Tiger Woods at 5000fps, in super (stop a bullet footage) of a Rod passing through the scene. You and the rest of his accusers who base all this mudslinging on the debunkers insect theories will get on your knees and worship the Rodman. His day will come in the court of his accusers and will be found "not guilty" of anything but trying to disclose the truth. I hope each and every one that has ever slung judgement when you never did any research yourselves will get a rash after the egg blasts on your faces! He was also not incollaberation to spread a hoax with Lenard and Gridkeeper. He came in here at ATS to challenge them to deliver the goods. Got banned because he had a run-in with twompeople that got him angry after they slammed him with very nasty things about his mother. This allowed ATS to "conveniently" ban him, even after they knew he was being hit at by the same person posing as two different individuals. The guy names Springer knows this and he lied about what went down to all you ATS members. They did this to John Lear as well. So your remarks here Paul, hold nothing but air. You need to contact Mr. Escamilla personally and see what you get. Of course, you won't because you don't have the guts, he'll tear into you with so much knowledge your head will implode. For anyone to say he is in it for the money. Do you all work for free? If so, stop getting a paycheck! Tell you bosses you want to do it for free for the old cause! Quit being hypocrits! Stop working for money. Jimmy2theR

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Jimmy2theR]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman

Jose Escamilla is a fraud and he been banned from this site. He tried to pass insects off as "RODS". [edit on 22-2-2009 by paul76]

Those of you that accused him of presenting insects will soon get your pie in the face. Check out is Roswell Rods trailer. Everyone quickly snapped to the insect theories and made defamatory remarks against him and his family name. The truth is not one of you ever proved Rods don't exist. There is this close up of a Rod in this video that is amazing. When you watch this you will agree there is more to the Rods than simple camera artifacts. Jimmy2theR

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Jimmy2theR]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy2theR

You should use only the video ID when embedding videos on ATS, in this case "JT8st1snjzw", not the whole address.

This is what you wanted, I suppose.

Comments after I see the video, although this is off-topic in this thread.

I have seen it, and it only shows the same old thing, tell him to return when he learns how cameras work.

Now, back on topic, please.

[edit on 18/6/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Jimmy2theR

You should use only the video ID when embedding videos on ATS, in this case "JT8st1snjzw", not the whole address.

This is what you wanted, I suppose.

Comments after I see the video, although this is off-topic in this thread.

thank you. I am removing the link above. Jimmy2theR

I just read your remark and because this is off topic here I won't say anything more than you are brushing it off as many of you always do here. The fact is the insect theory goes up in smoke with this film. At least I learned how to embedd video thanks to you ArMaP. Have a nice day. Jimmy2theR

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
Surely these things we see on the NASA videos cannot be ice particles. Who came up with that silly answer anyways?

The real witnesses and the real experts, in case you really wanted to know. But keep ignoring them, if it makes you feel any smarter.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join