It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA sts-75 archive soon to be released

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thankyou to 'secretnasaman' here at ats for first bringing this to my attention.

It seems that Martyn Stubbs the man who recorded hundreds of hours of live NASA footage has finally decided to release his entire archive of the popular STS-75 tether. Here is a quote from tbln.com a website which Martyn Stubbs
is affiliated with.

TBLN Canada's President and Producer/Researcher of the now famous NASA UFO TRANSMISSIONS is announcing an exclusive release on TBLN and TBLN Canada of his FULL Archive of the Secret NASA UFO Transmissions pertaining to the Tether and the UFOs that swarmed during the STS 75 flight.

TBLN Members and Viewers will be allowed to download ALL the raw footage including never before seen "Color Footage" of the UFOS and the Tether sequences in their true form as they were originally telecast.

www.tbln.com...

However as you all know there has already been huge delays
in the release of this footage. Secretnasaman suggested it would be released before chirstmas. I contacted Jose Escamilla the CEO of tbln.com he couldn't give me a date but said it would be coming out soon.

I know alot of people here are interested in NASA ufo's and many think they are just ice particles or debris, and so the debate goes on. Either way by the sound of it there will be alot of high quality never before seen footage of space and the earth not to mention the huge tether.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Excellent. I love how those 'ice crystals' pulsated in the middle in rhythm. Objects streaking by making turns. I have to see the color footage.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I think I know the one you mean, Here is one version of the tape on youtube .If you look at 52 seconds you will see an object change direction and pass under the tether. Is that the one you mean?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
That's great news for all those with broadband! Sadly I won't be able to enjoy it with my crap dial-up!

Hopefully some of the best stuff is released on DVD!

IRM

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Wow sweet, looking forward to this

C-BuZz

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Interesting topic, Starred and Flagged

Surely these things we see on the NASA videos cannot be ice particles. Who came up with that silly answer anyways?

But OP, update us once this vid comes out.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You might be in luck IRM, I had a bit of a look around tbln.com they do sell some DVD's on there. But if they don't i will be able to work something out for you

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Surely these things we see on the NASA videos cannot be ice particles. Who came up with that silly answer anyways?

Well that would be NASA who came up with that answer.

I have heard many times from NASA that the scenes of NASA UFO's in the documentraies are small edits of all the possible film (which NASA has too) and that the whole film supports the NASA theory and is left out by unscrupulous movie directors. Maybe that is true.

But then I have always wondered if this footage supports your theory and you own it then why not make it available on your website? Surely that would help put a stop to all the emails and conjecture that NASA is subjected too over these UFO's. Unless that footage really dosen't support your theory and your just trying to cover it up?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
There's nothing more thrilling (and boring at the same time) than having new footage, and lots of it, from an authentic source.

*Makes some coffee*

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have a bad feeling this is just going to be a big disappointment, but I hope for the best. Hope there's something good to be seen!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

Yeah I hope that its not a big letdown, or that its not just a massive grab for cash. If they do decide to charge money for this footage I hope that it is reasonably priced. I just wish Martyn Stubbs would release his entire archive because to be honest I find other NASA videos to be more interesting then this tether sequence.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steve B
reply to post by GrayFox

Yeah I hope that its not a big letdown, or that its not just a massive grab for cash. If they do decide to charge money for this footage I hope that it is reasonably priced. I just wish Martyn Stubbs would release his entire archive because to be honest I find other NASA videos to be more interesting then this tether sequence.

I sincerely hope that this footage IS actually available to begin with.

This situation kinda reminds me of that so called Irish UFO footage that never came out. They were claiming that it would be the most remarkable footage ever seen

Personally, I find that Turkish UFO vid very intriguing, as well as the old UK Somerset footage of that silvery saucer.
Those two vids are the best IMHO

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

I think it will bereleased but at what cost? I have emailed Jose twice but he hasn't answered that specific question as to whether it would be a free download or if it was charged how much it would be.

On a side note about that turkish video to me it just feels like a hoax but those turkish ufo societies are backing it up so I dont know? Time will tell with that one.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Something that I always thought strange is why is this guy considered the owner of what was originally public domain footage.

Lets wait and see what comes from this.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yeah in reality it should be available from NASA its just this guy happens to have it all as well. I have sent a couple of emails to NASA a while ago not about this but they never got back to me. I'm not sure how much luck I would have getting footage outside the US. Good point.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
About time

I've always wondered if the objects were not alive, a form of life that lives high in the Atmosphere, if none of them had passed behind the tether I would have said microscopic life forms, but thats not the case.

They are not ice crystals, or debris, I also have a feeling NASA know exactly what they are, just like I believe Governments know exactly what none military UFO's are, thats why they are always telling us there is no concern for National Security in any country.

Not gonna bore anyone with a ton of conjecture, that will come soon enough once the footage is released, another thing I've pondered about the tether incident, why were they so interested or worried? (objects) I hope the full release can answer some of these questions.

Alas though, I think if it had answers, they would have milked it to death a long time go, and for a lot of money.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
About time

I've always wondered if the objects were not alive, a form of life that lives high in the Atmosphere, if none of them had passed behind the tether I would have said microscopic life forms, but thats not the case.

They are not ice crystals, or debris, I also have a feeling NASA know exactly what they are, just like I believe Governments know exactly what none military UFO's are, thats why they are always telling us there is no concern for National Security in any country.

Not gonna bore anyone with a ton of conjecture, that will come soon enough once the footage is released, another thing I've pondered about the tether incident, why were they so interested or worried? (objects) I hope the full release can answer some of these questions.

Alas though, I think if it had answers, they would have milked it to death a long time go, and for a lot of money.

We call them "critters".

here is a little animated gif i put together for Zorgon based on the screen shots of what was on the screen in a video of mission control:

a little faster:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The BIG ..my bad- for not following up this thread...and the questions!!!

It is true and I have 100% confirmation from the "horses mouth"..(Martyn Stubbs)..The NASA UFO ARCHIVE release progress report so far..

Each download will be 1 hr. There will be a short intro only at the start of each hour by Martyn Stubbs, and then ALL VIDEO, no added voice overs (!)...re-mastered and digitized, in context, unedited and every clip contained in each hour has STRANGE
objects...lots NEVER seen before,.... weird statements by astronauts and ground control and... lots of rare B&W NASA night shots in every light spectrum, (as well as color) and the familiar NASA bits of video

currently on the web are expanded for much more video UFOs to be observed and Stubbs is working on hour 5 this very day! The total release will be OVER 8 hrs!

The full sts-75 footage from the Archives will be released as promised, BUT the big news is that it will include many hours from OTHER flights (starting with the original "big deal" STS-48 footage, and there are more OBJECTS on that flight besides the famous right turn! It turns out that it was Stubbs who sent the sts-48 material to MUFON to begin with. I was told by the "horses mouth" that he will post on the TBLN sight the analysis that he got back form MUFON...which, strangely, MUFON never published!????

And the bottom line is that nobody, even those running around re-editing Stubbs original "Smoking Gun" NASA video and giving "talks" as experts on this NASA stuff..(think David Sereda)... has seen any of this NASA UFO VIDEO, nor any of the full STS-75 video... they just took some highlights, and look at how much they have been studied!... so IT IS NOT just another packaging of the same short clips, from dubs with no context, followed by storytelling about what some experts say about which cameras were used, what things mean and what these UFOs are.. or are not!

"See for yourself",... the special cameras run through tests...see more than beauty IMAX PR space video...see and hear strange new things that "the horses mouth" says are as dramatic as the tether.. my confession, as to how do I know he is not all talk...

I got a very special "preview' look at the 1st 4 hours, thanks to TBLN founder Jose E., the rods guy......... and its all there as promised, which has energized me and there are, as I found out ,

going to be well over 8 hrs. of ALL NASA video, unedited and raw video, the world will never again see, with the shuttles stopping in 2010 and the NASA TV feed totally censored today... The cost will not be any more than a cold, antiseptic single video would cost on any other web TV sight.. But at TBLN it will be different...this is why the web is so great if used right...it does not have to be limited to time... and it won't be ! ..so this will be big,

VERY BIG, with so much video, the skeptics will have to study it ALL, as so much of the new footage and the expanded and remastered segments answer all questions about cameras , what they see , when things happened..even background comments, flubs and fooling around that gets out of hand...

TBLN will not charge more than the cost of a regular hot doc which are usually full of storytelling, a few clips and lots of slow motion and expert analysis.. TBLN says it will be the #1 spot on the web for all the NASA footage, past ,present and future..... and additional video and NASA e mails and documentation, will also be posted on a continuing basis as the full archive of all 1990s NASA video will take still more time to "fully" release..(many missions back then, before everything broke down!)

so...Martyn Stubbs is now in residence full time at TBLN and is TBLNs Canadian president.. and ALL NASA flights and the 27/7 coverage of every flights footage is stored there, more to be released as this investigation continues..

Also, free highlight promos will be airing all the time starting in MARCH... showing BOTH space phenomenon..the "space rods", "phen.#2, or "Stubbs Streaks" (!) will also be making a big splash...TBLN is including hours of raw PHEN.#2 and hours of FREEZE FRAMES that show shape shifting multiple colors and strange crafts that
some say are living space craft! The strange 2nd phenomena is almost invisible, due to the UFOs speed..so you are getting raw video as well as the freezes because this will allow EVERYONE to find there own!!! They travel as fast as a single "frame" can capture, and can be captured best in "field" frames..(60 frames per second!)

So its not a mere passive exercise ...Jose E. wants you to be involved and then post on the "tubes"
What you discovered...

Thanks to Jose E. at TBLN.com..the Borderlands Network for all this info and
letting me see the work done so ATS could be 1st with all the info you have just read.

Release date for all this to start, is April, following the free highlight promos that should start airing on TBLN in mid March. and that will get booted and posted all over the web to give everyone a look see first.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yep...lets hope this isnt some lead by the nose lets get some hits on our site and registrations to boost our SEO rating bit.

ArMap..the footage is public domain, but do you see that entire raw footage anywhere in the public domain at the moment?

If you know where it can be found..please do tell us. I wouldnt try to find it on any NASA site tho.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 22-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

I do hope these are available for download in a high resolution format, not high compressed crappy format. Would be worthless if they are in a crappy format, and also not just feeds from posted YouTube videos either.

That would anger alot of people if that is how its done.

Cheers!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join