It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Russia: Alex Jones on Russia Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Obama and Russia: Alex Jones on Russia Today

www.infowars.com

Judging by Obama’s pre-election statements and the political advisers he has, one shouldn’t hope for any thaw in US-Russia relations, believes American political commentator Alex Jones.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Interresting to see and hear our guy, Alex Jones in greatest media of Russia now and these times. Russia Today is well known Kremlist media house, and driving political means of Putin and Medvedev.

Having Alex Jones there means continue to policy we has seen rising in Moskow in recent days. Medvedevs speech yesterday in State of Nation show us clearly, how Russia will stand against NWO and its one world government idea. China has taken same steps.

Alex to be heard as US commentator, we all know what he is talking about, and that Alex and Putin has now common enemy.

Yet another sign of Russia to be really against NWO!

Thanks Alex, always nice to hear you. Specially on Russian international news! We cant beat them alone, but with Russia and China, yes, we have a chance!

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Russia and China are simply playing their part. Granted they may not even know it but they will be convenient enemies for war when the American Economy crashes. Both Russia and China have a central bank which is all you need to know.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

In every country there is a central bank... So does that mean that every country part of NWO? You havent think this very far...

At least in the world there are 4 different conspiracy of power, eagerly fighting from their interests. The religions:

- Hindus
- Christians
- Buddhas
- Islams

In all of their areas rules different elite, different values and moral issues. NWO is clearly a christian born agenda, made by Zionist elite above Christians, what they have made them to believe...

What is the level of cooperation between these conspiracys, and elites, we dont know, but we can see a lot of wars between them.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'll take the unpopular view and state that while I happen to even personally like Obama, like Bush, like Clinton, like Bush Senior, ect is a puppet. Obama is a tool to push the previous objectives of not only the previous administration agenda but the same agenda that has been in place for a long long time.

I'll admit, while watching Obama's speech last night, my emotions were stirred. Yes we need change but I am very doubtful that anything but the same will continue.

Judging by Obama’s pre-election statements and the political advisers he has, one shouldn’t hope for any thaw in US-Russia relations, believes American political commentator Alex Jones.

Of course things won't change because it's a different wolf in different sheep's clothing!

What's really scary is that they'll have even a more potent instrument to push this global agenda since Obama will come into office so very popular at least at first. While the world is on a nice sweet honey moon I'll be preparing for what is to come.

Good luck and God speed.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by oconnection]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The "leaders" know that the little people want change and if they don't get it they'll revolt, so they unleash Obama onto the political stage and the little guy now thinks "Change is great and we can change the world". In actuality as stated by the previous poster, there will be no real change just the following of the old doctrines to the conclusions of the old goals... our enslavement.

If I was an American I would have done all I could have to get Ron Paul in as a presidential candidate.

Poor Guy

Google Video Link

[edit on 6/11/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Yep, Ron Paul Is Our Last Hope!

I enjoy the part where Alex Jones promote Ron Paul to Russian media, and quoted him. I hope someone takes the catch, and makes deep interview with Ron Paul to eastern media about situation in USA...

Long Live The Revolution!

From Active International supporter of Ron Paul

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

LOL, I was kind of the same, while I was listening to his speech, I was thinking, "well, at least it will be refreshing to hear a POTUS who can speak eloquently for a change, and not be the laughing stock of the world."

But then I came back down to reality, and realized, "Does that really MATTER?"

In the end, this guy represents all the EXACT SAME interests Dubya, and his predecessors have...Mega-Corps, M.I.C., Bilderbergers, Central Banking cabal...

The more things "change", the more they remain the same...

More endless conflicts (and subsequent war-profiteering), more oppressional taxations, more spying and intimidation, etc., etc., etc...

The populace has been hood-winked slickly into another 4 years of the same-old, same old...Special-interests haven't skipped a beat.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
the fact of the matter is: everybody lies. everybody exaggerates. everybody has their own interest first and foremost in their own minds. i mean countries and rulers, when i say that. noone who makes it through the gauntlet of political power with the desire to run things, kill for nothing and make lots of money will ever have YOUR best interest at heart. i don't believe anything an american president has ever said or will ever say. i certainly will not believe anything that a chinese or russian or english or german CEO will say. it's just business to those folks. the real criminals are the forefathers of these nations who took it upon themselves to whittle down real freedom and liberty, and replace all that that entails with a well defined and quantified version of reality that more closely resembles servitude and serfdom. if you want me to squabble over table scraps after the fact, then, sorry. what i will do is remind you that the last frontier left on the planet is the mind...unless you know how to squeeze your existence from living in the wilderness of antarctica. it's a sad day when people that know they've been screwed are infighting with one another over what amounts to tablescraps, after the fact. where were our counterparts when the american federal reserve system was being drafted? many of you would like to think that you would've been on the front lines fighting for union forces, against the evils of the confederacy, but you need to read your history... where were our counterparts during the tribulations that amounted to russian rebellion against czarist control? wishing for the same things we are talking about now, they just had different names for the same obscene gestures postulated by "the state." same goes for everybody, great britain, france, or whoever, and especially china. these facts are not a fluke, but the manifestation of an easily identified and exploited human trait. the basic need to be left the f#$% alone, and to be free to our own devices. we are living in a time, now, when there are too many of us on the same planet. it is going to be a long list of wars for attrition, just like the past that we so easily pretend does not pertain to you and i, in the present. we will have to fight for one another, there will be no honor in it at the end of the day, and we will all be in the same place we started after it has concluded or we get so depleted of resources and sick and tired that continuation of this means we must concede for a long enough to recoup our prowess. it is a fruitless endeavor, no matter what. there are no answers.

i will say this, though. putin has made some very well informed and poorly received remarks about pertinent facts about the nwo, nato, eu, chinese, southeastasian, schengen union-type, economical alliances, and the man may be pure evil in some capacities, but that does not mean that he doesn't have something worth saying. obama is not the shining light in a sea of darkness. just because he was elected does not mean that america will stop forcing millions of americans into prison because of impossible standards that can't be lived up to. he will not turn water into wine, if fact, he will be just another piece of human waste that has his hand in turning wine into water, even if he has the best intentions in the world(just because he was a civil rights lawyer doesn't mean anything) when you live in a world controlled by the generation of revenue. look at jfk or lincoln. i disagree with things that both of those men did, but if every president was like them, it would be a different country, maybe one i would be willing to kill for, but it's not, just like russia, or china, or even the netherlands is not, therefore, i will use my mind to think for myself, and hopefully i will be right at least as much as i will be wrong.

don't read or see something one time and say to yourself "that's how it is" we need to observe for longer than we conclude.

top topics

join