It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Super' Powers and how to see if you've got them and other people who have

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

What about stopping time, I take it it's only seconds and not hours?

Are you any closer to uploading your vid? I kinda feel this thread may die very soon if not!!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

I once got really drunk and woke up in a strange place and it was the next day. So I would say that I have the ability to teleport and fast forward time. But dont worry I will be using my powers for good. I can post a video but it will be about 12 hours long and I'll be really drunk. And it wont look as much like teleporting as it will stumbling around until I pass out in a new location, but I assure you that when I wake up it will be at a later time.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Oh My God, he was telling the truth all along, here I found his video!

Think he has been watching too many movies.

Mikey

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
ok ok ok...

So he is like Hiro Nakamura... I wonder if he looks like nightcrawler though?

can only teleport short distance

Can only teleport to places I can see

Epic Fail!

[edit on 11-11-2008 by bskivss3]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i have described my "ability" so many times it would be a waste

to put it in simple terms the powers described in the "what the bleep do we know" on a much more massive scale, and slightly different.

and know obviously i cant prove it, i cant even control it, if i could i assure you the world would be a much different place.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

By the way i will attach a video soon no excuses, but i told my friend and he said he thinks he has a power too, he can heal himself, i saw him cut himself and about 3 seconds later it healed fully, without a scar! Wierd isn't it, anyway, doesn't anyone know a way to develop your powers and make them stronger and better? thanks

Hi, i read this topic and i've decded to come straight out with it, i think i have the power to teleport, stop time, and teleport oblects, i read this website www.wingmakers.co.nz... and i started to try. sinceabout 2 weeks ago, i can now do it without meditating and on command, i have a technique that may be able to help people, all i do to teleport(Short distance, i can only teleport to places i can see) is in my mind think ofmyself as one piece of matter, and that i'm flying to my destination, now that i've practised, i can do it really quickly in like 3 seconds, can anyone help me develop my abilities. i will soon attach a video of me using my power.

also think i have precognition, i dreamt that my friend wold break there arm a few days ago, and sure enough, at scholl that day, he broke his arm, but then i had a vision of my mum in a car crash, and sure enough that day on the way to work, she had a car crash, if you have any powers please u2u me or reply

These are the OPS posts from 5th November to the 6th. Im calling shenanigans, he can't stay consistent. Apparantley he can transport objects aswell, but failed to mention that in this thread I believe. Where has he been for the last day?
He also said in these posts that he would upload a video "no excuses".

Nice one kid, you have succeeded in fooling no-one, but maybe you and your friend (the healing one) should get back to filming Heroes...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I came by to check and see what the OP has produced. I am not surprised at all to find that NOTHING has been produced. This is a hoax plain and simple. A bad hoax at that. The OP did not fool a single person.

The first excuse for not uploading this "video"was that he didnt have an upload cable. Then he claims to have bought one yet hasnt uploaded proof.

Any legit person who was so anxious to share their abilities with us would be anxious aswell to prove their claim.

Besides, you know something is up when someone claims to have such an ability yet the only people he tells are on a conspiracy forum on the internet.

I find it sad that the OP continues to post on ATS at all. No one believes him. His reputation is tarnished and no one will take him serious in the future. They shouldnt either.

Deathangel42, you are a hoaxer and a troller, and dont deserve the honor of posting on and being a member of ATS.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Fair shout.

I call for a moderator to ban this kid.

tO

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
DeathAngel42

As you can gather from above, people are skeptical of the claims and the lack of presentation of proof.

I'm locking this thread for now, as I personally feel its:
a)run its course until proof can be provided, and
b)runs the real risk of turning into a flame-fest

So...DeathAngel42 if/when you upload the proof, please U2U a link to either myself or another Staff Member or via the Complaint/Suggestion link in your Member Centre. We'll check it out and reopen this Thread on receipt of that proof.

If however you feel I have unjustly closed this thread, you are of course most welcome to utilise th Complain/Suggest link to send a request to all Staff that it be reviewed/reopened.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join