It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Super' Powers and how to see if you've got them and other people who have

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
if you can really teleport and stop time, do both at the same time, teleport to the leader of your country(where ever you are) and pen a fake mustache on their face, just incase your leader already has a mustache then a pair of glasses will do, just incase they already have both then use your imagination. when it hits the headlines that a certain public figure was seen out today wearing a fake penned mustache etc this will be all the proof we need.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
your all going to regret this when he teleports to your house and kicks your ass!!!!!!

but i believe you mate.... now cos I said that will you jump into the fort knox (spelling?!??!) vault and lift me a few million please?!?!?!? lol

jumpers is a really poor film by the way... couldn't you pretend to be the loch ness monster?

[edit on 10-11-2008 by IntoTheVortex]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathAngel42
Do not worry have made a video of me teleporting, i just can't find the cord to upload the video on, but don't worry, this is not an excuse, i will either find it or buy a new one.

If you were telling the truth? Then you would already KN0W-FOUND the cord. BECAUSE you would use your teleporting powers...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Still no sign of a video? When (if) it is uploaded what are the chances of it just being a stop-motion clip? I'm guessin better than average

Seriously though, if you can teleport and stop time, why on earth are you wasting precious time posting on ATS when you could be out righting many wrongs in the world?

Hang on, if you can teleport and stop time then why on earth did you have to WAIT to get a new cable to upload your video??!!!! Oh dear, have I just pointed out a major flaw in your claims?!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
DeathAngel42 has NOT responded, why? Because the men in white coats has taken him away.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Im surprised that so much attention is being given to this obvious flake that is undoubtedly making some of you here sit and wait on a video that doesnt exsist.

I am sure the 15 yr old is saying to hiimself, "yep I got power, Ive got all these folks sitting around wating on me for a video to show my powers when they dont even realize I already have the power to make them wait!!"

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Everyone one of us has known this was a hoax from the beginning. We called the OP on it saying "video or it didnt happen" as hoaxes usually do he claimed he could provide proof and then dissapeared a couple days later.

If you look back at my posts, I called it exactly like it happened. I know hoaxes to well, But I couldnt know hoaxes so well with out the rest of ATS, teaching me through example how to recognize hoaxes.

Congratulations to ATS. You have all worked together to weedout and chase off another hoaxer. You should all be proud that you have helped maintain the high quality of this site by chasing off someone with the goal of lowering the quality.

Good job ATS, you should be proud. I know I am

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why has this crap thread gotten to three pages, and my Mayan Hell Cave not so much? This is just spam.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
Why has this crap thread gotten to three pages, and my Mayan Hell Cave not so much? This is just spam.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, reeeelaaaaax, chiiiill. It's all good here dog, wazzup. Let's go to another thread. Let's bounce.

I know you want attention on your thread, that's aiiight, I'll check that out bro.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My name is ziba i am an angel of God i live in daytona beach florida usa i would like for you to come here......not as a way of testing your power but as a way of showing you what you could do with that power... please come here and i will talk more Email me [email protected]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
reply to post by stardust1955

I think it's safe to say he/she is much younger than 20. I had better grammar skills when I was 12.

Didn't you recently making a thread about your new experience with the awakening of your Kundalini? You sound very critical of someone's age and grammar for someone who has been performing spiritual practice for so many years.

Not to pick on you, but an enlightened person wouldn't be so critical just because they have bad grammar... rather you sound elitest.

-BeaDS

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hang on, we have to wait while he sorts his video out and buys a new cable? Why doesn't he just stop time and teleport down to PC world? We wouldn't have to wait one second.

Also, has anyone actually read his signature? Speaks volumes!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Steel77

lol good one,

its too bad another immature kid looking for someone to talk to, gives the younger of us a bad name

dont they have any big brother groups in your area, you should check those out, those guys will pretend to believe anything you say.

Its really too bad because it gives a bad name to the people (like me) who actually have abilities. If you cant prove it, dont say you can.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
Its really too bad because it gives a bad name to the people (like me) who actually have abilities. If you cant prove it, dont say you can.

...okay...have to ask: What abilities do you have, and can you prove it?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Its really too bad because it gives a bad name to the people (like me) who actually have abilities.

Tankthinker, I was wondering. What kind of "soul-psychic-powers" you do have? Yeah, same basic Question from what the MOD posted. I am also interested in people that DOES have TRUE psychic powers.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have uploaded his vid

Seems he wasnt lying

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Azador]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Mod Edit: Lets not be abusive...

[edit on 11-11-2008 by alien]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
not gonna say your a liar death because I can't prove what I'm about to say either but I believe I can control the wind

So far I've had 3 successful attempts at manipulating the air around me

I didn't really think anything of it at the time but the first time I was sitting on this bench at my high school waiting for my ride. It was a nice day very calm winds however I noticed whichever direction I felt the wind was going to move it did. When I noticed this I tried for a moment to direct it more specifically but, no luck.

Second time I looked into this a little bit and ended up doing a test just to see if I was delusional. I placed a piece of paper on my bed and turned on my fan which are on opposite sides of the room. The paper was not moving at all
initially, not at all. I put on some relaxing music to help me focus and then proceeded to blow the paper onto another portion of my bed. So I had the event in my head, I breathed in and out, to get in touch with the wind as well as prepare. Then I looked right at the paper, focused on the event and willed the wind to blow in that direction. As soon as I began to try the paper blew into the air floated for a second then landed back on my bed. My heart just kinda stopped after I did this, I couldn't believe it. I put the paper back in the same spot and tried again for about 2 hours afterwards but with no luck.

Getting tired gonna make this one short.

Third time I was at my friends house and we had just finished smoking some bud. We went upstairs to his room and turned on the fan. The fan was blowing directly towards me and I got the idea to try and move this picture on his wall. So I did. I was able to control the height of the paper with ease. I did this for about 10 or 15 min.

Believe me or not people those are my experiences with my "super powers"
if thats what you wanna call em.

If anyone has any information on this or has similar abilities hit me up on aim, maybe we can figure out how to get better at this. sn is ret0xx

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
i can only teleport short distance!! (places i can see!!!!!!!!!!!!)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

So whats the hold up, post the video. So we can all see your amazing ability.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by iamcamouflage]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join