It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Super' Powers and how to see if you've got them and other people who have

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

I hear you.

If I have any super power at all it would be some type of super stamina. It feels like I can run and lift for hours.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Listen, the only powers you can have are related to the mind, the mind can do amazing things, such as super strength, agility, telekenesis, pyrokenesis ect. powers that aren't related to the mind are a hoax, teleporting, uses the mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Heh Deathangel make your powers usefull telport to Area 51 stop time and grab some alien technology - take some pictures and post on this thread. We will all be waiting

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
who is to say what the human body can or cant do. Its not all about the mind, there are many many people on this earth whos bodies can do things we would call "superhuman". (run, lift, jump,hold breath, etc etc) If you want to check out one in history check out Samson from the Old Testament.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

I'm sorry to say, but your a hoax and where is that video you said you would get?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
As has been said numerous times in this thread, video or it didnt happen. Video or you cant do it. Untill you prrove your "abilitity" (and I use the word ability here loosly) you will not be taken seriously by anyone here at ats.

Untill you prove it you are a hoax in my mind. Unlike skepticalsteve I am not sorry to call people like you out. Hoaxers and trollers disgust me. You do nothing but detract from the site. Serious ATSers are here to deny ignorance, not embrace it.

We will be waiting...... Video of you showing us your "special powers" or you are a hoax.

Prove me wrong, I dare you.

Dust

[edit on 9-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Do not worry have made a video of me teleporting, i just can't find the cord to upload the video on, but don't worry, this is not an excuse, i will either find it or buy a new one.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathAngel42
Do not worry have made a video of me teleporting, i just can't find the cord to upload the video on, but don't worry, this is not an excuse, i will either find it or buy a new one.

I have heard that one before. Honestly I have. Every time I have heard it the OP always mysteriously dissapears and never posts the video they claim to have. The reason being that they dont have a video and they are hoaxing and trolling.

I predict after a few days of stringing us along with reasons why you are having troubles with uploading, you will come back on and say that because we are doubting you so much you are no longer going to post your video, or you will "accidently erase the video and then have some lame excuse why you cant record your self teleporting any more. There will be some lame excuse for why you cant show the video.

Either that or you will just abandon the thread all together.

Something along those lines. Ive been around the block a few times when it comes to hoaxers on ATS. Ive heard it all.

Prove me wrong buddy, I dare you.

Dust

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
gimme_some_truth has a point, without a video you are in the exact position of a hoaxer. I'm even one of the people with abilities and I know that (gimme_some_truth, before you start saying prove it I'll tell you this, I can't. I can't because the entire first step is in the mind. Sorry, otherwise I would. Trust me, I've been like you. Not believing phycics, (I still say most are fakes)fortune tellers,etc. Point is without a video there's no reason for belief.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality-check
gimme_some_truth has a point, without a video you are in the exact position of a hoaxer. I'm even one of the people with abilities and I know that (gimme_some_truth, before you start saying prove it I'll tell you this, I can't. I can't because the entire first step is in the mind. Sorry, otherwise I would. Trust me, I've been like you. Not believing phycics, (I still say most are fakes)fortune tellers,etc. Point is without a video there's no reason for belief.

Yes I understand, and dont get me wrong. Its not that I dont believe that people dont have certain abilities such as being psychic. Because I do believe there is something to it even though most "psychics are fake and scam artists. I just dont accept peoples claims blindly ( Not saying you do) I want proof of such a claim. At least some evidence. A persons word is not good enough for me. This case is no exception

The reason I am asking the OP to prove it is because as you said he/she is in the exact position of a hoaxer untill proven otherwise. I have seen my fair share of hoaxes on this website. It is always someone with some outlandish claim. They claim to have proof but for a number of reasons cant upload it, then after a few days they always either say they wont upload it because no one believes them ( as if it is some sort of punishment) or they will just dissapear off the face of the earth.

When I say "Prove it, I dare you" it may come across as harsh but the reason I say that is because I want to be proven wrong. I want the OP to show us that they can teleport. I want that so bad, but I know from experience that is not going to happen.

Although I am about 99% sure this will turn out to be nothing, it is with the remaining 1% that I say to the OP, I will be waiting to see what happens. The ball is in your court now. Dont expect me to hold my breath though because Im not. If I held my breath everytime someone tried to hoax us I would be dead by now.

So, OP, Prove your claim. Prove me wrong! I dare you.

Dust

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
when i prove yu wrong it will be so sweet, and plus, i bought a new uploading wire, so it should be up soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
*yawn*

If I had a nickel for every time I saw a thread like this I would be sipping pina coladas on the beach of Cozumel.

Also, might I suggest limiting your smiley faces and learning how to spell, its a dead giveaway usually that you are not worth the effort.

Unless of course, you provide some proof to your outrageous claims.. But until then, you are a hoaxer as well as a troll. Please teleport back under your bridge.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathAngel42
when i prove yu wrong it will be so sweet, and plus, i bought a new uploading wire, so it should be up soon.

Yes it will be sweet for all of us, incuding me. As I have said I want to be proven wrong.

Lets see this video of you teleporting. Make me eat my words. If you do provide a video and it stands up to the scrutiny of the people here at ATS I WILL eat my words.

I can tell you right now I wont have to eat my words though. You say that you have a new uploading wire so it should be up soon. IF you have the ability to upload it then do it now.

untill you show some evidence/proof, you are nothing more than a hoaxer and a troll in the eyes of ATS.

Prove me wrong, Prove us all wrong, I dare you!

by the way, the way you have just created another thread with EXACTLY the same claim does not help you in proving that you are not a hoax and troll, it only makes you look worse

Dust

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
He traded in his superpower of uploading in exchange for being able to teleport.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Deadline I think you are right. He has teleporting powers and super duplicate thread powers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are hurting what little credibility you have by creating dual threads. If you are serious( I know your not) then quit working making duplicate threads (which is a violation of the T&C) and start uploading this video that you"have".

I suspect deathangel42 will be dissapearing shortly.

Dust

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
While I don't pertain to the term "super powers" in what I study, I believe it does reach the supernatural, or paranormal level. Like stated earlier, the mind is the key to such phenomenon. However the mind is a delicate instrument to say the least, and in order to alter the physical realm even slightly, the mind must hone in on one thought, and one thought alone. To ask someone to present proof is the same phenomenon that hinders in "normal physical" situations. Say for instance a child DOES (I am not saying he CLAIMS to be able to) sink a hoop every time he shoots. The instant that another player enters the field and just views, the odds shift drastically. The child begins missing again and again. Why is this? Because the child's mindset has revamped entirely on that physical plane. It is my belief, from physical experience that if you maintain a mindset that is a perfect copy for every event, the outcome will not differ no matter what.

The next step comes from the release of barriers, the complete freedom of the realm. It was never the way the scene looked, it was only the way the scene was concocted. To state simply, you choose the outcome, in a serene tranquil state of mind. Reality will slowly begin to bend to your will. All knowledge, previous notions, feelings, and actions must be set free, you must freeze all instinctual behavior, such as reacting to a surprise, or trying to grab some books as they drop from your hands to the floor. Mind you, you cannot just throw a book to the floor right now and expect the same result I felt. To let it happens as it happens is in my view the greatest example of denying reality. In doing so you MAY further learn to control reality.

And on the topic of the OP more directly, did you specifically read his statements. He states he had focused intently on where he would be, probably every detail hitting right on the mark, the birds in the sky, the bugs in the grass, the other players positions. But you come here asking him to come to you, does he have any idea of who or what you look like? To ask him to teleport to area 51, while I mean no offense by it, is a rather rediculous notion. Has ANYONE here even seen area 51, up close and personal. In addition the stress that would probably arise from such a situation would be enough to keep him away from there. Area 51 is supposedly, if not some other government installation, trying to find the power of teleportation. If the OP had just waltzed right in, in the way you suggest, if he falters in the slightest, he will most likely never be heard from again, and become another one of their "supposed" barbaric experiments.

While I do not have written evidence on all that I have stated, it is not up to the OP to feed you information, every human supposedly has his own path and method, it is up to you alone to seek the truth. While this may contradict the very nature of learning on this subject, I can say that everytime I see a post such as this, my resolve and spirit can only be strengthened to explore more in depth into the subject.

For my own "powers", I have possessed some type of sonar. I merely focus on the object, visualize every aspect of the object: texture, name, meaning, etc, then I just reach out and pick the object, the feeling in finding it is purely instinctual. I have also experimented with PK in moving a psi wheel and was successful for a while, but I converted my resolve for a different type of power, apparently your reason behind gaining this knowledge selects the power you can obtain. My next one has always been with me, and it is near superhuman strength. I can't use it for sport or show, but I can bring it out while doing chores of the earth. I apparently lifted over 800 lbs off the ground, without realizing it.

It's up to you the reader to find truth, not the OP to supply it to you. If what you say is true good luck in your development. But people remember, this is a paranormal thread. ANYTHING can happen here.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
(Apparently my first post didn't make it, I hope it did not make a double post, if it did my bad)

While I don't pertain to the term "super powers" in what I study, I believe it does reach the paranormal level. Like stated earlier, the mind is the key to such phenomenon. However the mind is a delicate instrument to say the least, and in order to alter the physical realm even slightly, the mind must hone in on one thought alone. To ask someone to present proof is the same phenomenon that hinders "normal physical" occurances. Say for instance a child DOES (I am not saying he CLAIMS) sink a hoop every time he shoots. The instant that another being enters the field and just views, the odds shift drastically. The child begins missing again and again. Why is this? Because the child's mindset has revamped entirely on that physical plane. It is my belief, from physical experience that if you work under survellience, the mind is more inclined to the camera than the task at hand.

The next step comes from the release of barriers, the complete freedom of the realm. It was never the way the scene looked, it was only the way the scene was concocted. To state simply, you choose the outcome, in a serene tranquil state of mind. Reality will slowly begin to bend to your will. All knowledge, previous notions, feelings, etc, must be set free, you must freeze all instinctual behavior, such as reacting to a surprise, or trying to grab some books as they drop from your hands to the floor. Mind you, you cannot just throw a book to the floor right now and expect the same result I felt. To let it happens as it happens is in my view the greatest example of denying reality. In doing so you MAY further learn to control reality.

And on the topic of the OP more directly, did you specifically read his statements. He states he had focused intently on where he would be, probably every detail hitting right on the mark, the birds in the sky, the bugs in the grass, the other players positions. But you come here asking him to come to you, does he have any idea of who or what you look like? To ask him to teleport to area 51, while I mean no offense by it, is a rather rediculous notion. Has ANYONE here even seen area 51, up close and personal. In addition the stress that would probably arise from such a situation would be enough to keep him away from there. Area 51 is supposedly, if not some other government installation, trying to find the power of teleportation. If the OP had just waltzed right in, in the way you suggest, if he falters in the slightest, he will most likely never be heard from again, and become another one of their "supposed" barbaric experiments.

While I do not have written evidence on all that I have stated, it is not up to the OP to feed you information, every human supposedly has his own path and method, it is up to you alone to seek the truth. While this may contradict the very nature of learning on this subject, I can say that everytime I see a post such as this, my resolve and spirit can only be strengthened to explore more in depth into the subject.

For my own "powers", I have possessed a sonar. I merely focus on the object, visualize every aspect of the object: texture, name, meaning, etc, then I just reach out and pick the object, the feeling in finding it is instinctual. I have also experimented with PK and was successful for a while, but I converted my resolve for a different type of power, apparently the reason behind gaining this knowledge selects the power you can obtain. My next one has always been with me, having near superhuman strength. I can't use it for sport or show, but I can bring it out while doing chores of the earth. I recently had lifted over 800 lbs w/o realizing it, although I could have ruined my back beyond belief

It's up to you the reader to find truth, not the OP to supply it to you. If what you say is true good luck in your development. But people remember, anything can happen in the paranormal

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pursuetoknow

It's up to you the reader to find truth, not the OP to supply it to you. If what you say is true good luck in your development. But people remember, anything can happen in the paranormal

All do respect, that is not how things work here on ATS. If some one makes an extraordinary claim such as the ability to teleport, we expect them to have some evidence to back up their claim.

You may or may not have experience dealing with hoaxers but I do. Everything about what the OP has said through out this thread smells of a hoax.

I have said several times now that I wish to be proven worng here. I want this OP to be leigt. I dont want them to be a hoaxer and a troll, but from my experience I can tell you that wont be the case

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Double post. Sorry

EDIT TO ADD:

Since I made the extra post I guess I will just say that we are still waiting. You said you bought a new cable for uploading today yet you havent uploaded it. One would think that if you are this anxious to alert us of this amazing power you seem to have, that you would be even more anxious to prove you have it. Unless of course you are lying and cant prove it becaues you dont have the ability.

I would love for you to prove me wrong, I really would, but I dont think you cant. I believe you are a hoaxer and a troll.

If you wish to save face and admit that you made it up, now would be the time.

Dust

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
where do u teleport to daily
and how do i kno ifi have powers

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join